Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 10953
-
10-05-18 10:40 #558Senior Member

Posts: 32Secret Angels
Have any of you guys seen any of these girls? They usually post on Eros and travel a lot but I have never seen a review. Apparently, I've been following one of these girls on instagram and never knew it LOL. Brazilian girls are my poison.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...700.htm?cat=48
-
10-03-18 15:52 #557Regular Member

Posts: 8They are on there.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-Chicago forum board.
- search for dialogue box type in pureandclassy.
Don't change date or anything. It will pop up.
-
10-03-18 11:59 #556Senior Member

Posts: 97Octavia EEC
Had the pleasure of seeing Octavia before she left. She was amazing. She is probably 5 ft, fantastic ass. Will not take charge, you will have to guide everything. But she is very very tight! I've never seen one so tight, if you like that you will have even more fun.
-
10-03-18 11:53 #555Regular Member

Posts: 9Miley eec?
Anyone see Miley at eec? Looks cute and petite.
New to the board and coudlnt find many reviews for her.
-
10-03-18 05:16 #554Senior Member

Posts: 958I did, on the TER Chicago discussion board and reviews. Also, Search In: All locations. Search results: "No records were found. ".
Originally Posted by FastBakMustang
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 23:31 #553Regular Member

Posts: 8I also did reverse image search on the pics and can't find any fakes or anything pretty much. Googled their old email and found a website with a blonde chick showing her ass. If there isn't fakes popping up, I say they are using real pics. But then again, images search at times can't get a hits on images.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
In my opinion from the research and from the hobby friend that once used them in the past, they are legit. Just haven't used them because of reliability issues on their girls.
-
10-02-18 22:28 #552Senior Member

Posts: 452Using TER for research is already a red flag. And that's not even the same name. Again new member
Originally Posted by FastBakMustang
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 17:35 #551Regular Member

Posts: 8They are legit
I did some research, type in pureandclassy on Chicago board search bar on TER.
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd
[View Original Post]
You will see they once had girls in the past.
Haven't booked any girls because of the girls reliability since most of them have full time jobs or go to school full time as stated by the booker.
-
10-01-18 19:20 #550Senior Member

Posts: 704If you buy a canned website then yes. But if you pay someone to design a website for yourself then it's a design you paid for. Someone copying something you paid for is stealing in my book. If I saw someone in my business pop up with the same format site as I have I would have my lawyer on in in a New York minute.
Originally Posted by ChiCity01
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 18:50 #549Senior Member

Posts: 32Shame
I really want it to be a legit agency, but my instincts are screaming at me to stay away.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 18:04 #548Senior Member

Posts: 97Hannah
Anyone seen Hannah from EEC?
-
10-01-18 01:44 #547Senior Member

Posts: 233Agreed
Totally agree on this one. Been REALLY tempted to hit the report post button, but am lacking evidence to prove that the OPs on this agency are shills. What we're hearing now from other long-time members just reinforces the old spidy-sense to stay away for now until someone provides some reputable info.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 01:32 #546Banned Member

Posts: 31Yeap.
The verification questions are the same, the way the pictures are set up on the site also the same.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 23:18 #545Senior Member

Posts: 452This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.
Originally Posted by JHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 21:32 #544Banned Member

Posts: 38How is that possible?
How can a agency steal a website design? ??
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
A website design can be used by anyone.
Actually, MCE took the same design from EEC. I've used Pureandclassy Models back in the days. They were professional and had more reliable girls back then. And way better looking girls than MCE. I actually saw a super hot, and a really open minded black girl. She was 21 with a coke bottle body. Damn! She was a great fuck. Its hard to get a reliable and really attractive black girls, that agency was able to nail it! MCE can't nail that. I like to try variety and most black girls are attractive as white girls. The others girls I had seen from Pureandclassy Models were hot as well. But I'm into curvaceous bodies most of the time.
Now from what I hear, they are not so reliable, but they say they are trying to start back up again. I've been following the industry for quite some time, and PureandClassy Models were in existence before MCE, Angeli, and EEC. They have a different business model from what I can recall.
Still I don't use agencies because sugar babies are the way to go.












Reply With Quote




