Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2659

    M. I. A..

    Same here tried a few times Crickets at least chirp. Silence.

    Eagle 19.

  2. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Same. Contacted her a few times, no response. Bummer.
    Hey when they look like that what you expect when the word gets out about how hot they are. No doubt her phone was blowing up. Plus sounds like she was just doing this for a little extra cash to supplement her regular job. Probably just needs one or two meets a week maybe less. If they aren't heavy users or not a user at all they don't need that much extra cash.

  3. #2657
    Hi all, I'm an adult virgin due to social anxiety and low self esteem and all that good stuff. I've finally decided enough is enough and I'm going to get this done the "easier" way and hire an escort. I obviously know nothing about this, so I was hoping someone could give me a good recommendation for a girl. Preferably someone who will be kinda laid back and understanding of my situation, not rushing me or bothered by the fact that I'm fat virgin dude. I'm willing to pay a good amount. As far as looks, I'm pretty open.

  4. #2656

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Tried all week to get a hold of Missy to set something up via the number posted in the bare style forum. Sadly, I never received a response so not sure if that's a working number or if she is super busy?? Very disappointed.
    Same. Contacted her a few times, no response. Bummer.

  5. #2655

    Missy / Katt

    Tried all week to get a hold of Missy to set something up via the number posted in the bare style forum. Sadly, I never received a response so not sure if that's a working number or if she is super busy?? Very disappointed. After giving up on hope of a response I hit the streets and ran into Katt SW name Jamie on L for a quick BBBJ. She has a pretty face and good BBBJ skill. No interest in FS as she has been reviewed with some questionable actions but she has never disappointed with the BBBJ.

  6. #2654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246

    Port allison

    Took Allison for a spin today tiny apartment nice girl told me she was dizzy because she over slept. Baby bump starting to show not a big deal for me right now. BBBJ skills not great very tenitive like she thinks if she gets to aggressive she's going to break your dick. Put cover on finished with her laying on the bed and me standing with her legs on my shoulders. For all I know she may be the only provider in Ozaukee county since she's right in my back yard I may repeat.

  7. #2653

    Justina

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662
    Look under Justina. Just saw a report.

  8. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...166&viewfull=1#post3959166.

  9. #2651

    Katie, justina, Caitlyn.

    She changes names often, I believe recently no longer a guest of the state. Probably less than a month. Read rest of my earlier post. Heavy drugs be careful where you put yourself with her.

    Eagle 19.

  10. #2650

    Which kendall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    Any senior who doesn't know "which kendall" needs to read more threads. She doesn't even a last name anymore. Just like soccer player have 1-word names, when someone says "Kendall" are we should automatically assume it "snow".

  11. #2649

    Intel please?

    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662

  12. #2648

    Someone

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    Duh, obviously Jenner.
    If someone pulls that wool they should retire from mongering LOL.

  13. #2647

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    Duh, obviously Jenner.

  14. #2646

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    As in Snow.

  15. #2645

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Visited all 3 holes. Drank from her fountain. Left with very large smile.
    Which Kendall?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape