Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2656

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Tried all week to get a hold of Missy to set something up via the number posted in the bare style forum. Sadly, I never received a response so not sure if that's a working number or if she is super busy?? Very disappointed.
    Same. Contacted her a few times, no response. Bummer.

  2. #2655

    Missy / Katt

    Tried all week to get a hold of Missy to set something up via the number posted in the bare style forum. Sadly, I never received a response so not sure if that's a working number or if she is super busy?? Very disappointed. After giving up on hope of a response I hit the streets and ran into Katt SW name Jamie on L for a quick BBBJ. She has a pretty face and good BBBJ skill. No interest in FS as she has been reviewed with some questionable actions but she has never disappointed with the BBBJ.

  3. #2654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246

    Port allison

    Took Allison for a spin today tiny apartment nice girl told me she was dizzy because she over slept. Baby bump starting to show not a big deal for me right now. BBBJ skills not great very tenitive like she thinks if she gets to aggressive she's going to break your dick. Put cover on finished with her laying on the bed and me standing with her legs on my shoulders. For all I know she may be the only provider in Ozaukee county since she's right in my back yard I may repeat.

  4. #2653

    Justina

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662
    Look under Justina. Just saw a report.

  5. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...166&viewfull=1#post3959166.

  6. #2651

    Katie, justina, Caitlyn.

    She changes names often, I believe recently no longer a guest of the state. Probably less than a month. Read rest of my earlier post. Heavy drugs be careful where you put yourself with her.

    Eagle 19.

  7. #2650

    Which kendall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    Any senior who doesn't know "which kendall" needs to read more threads. She doesn't even a last name anymore. Just like soccer player have 1-word names, when someone says "Kendall" are we should automatically assume it "snow".

  8. #2649

    Intel please?

    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662

  9. #2648

    Someone

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    Duh, obviously Jenner.
    If someone pulls that wool they should retire from mongering LOL.

  10. #2647

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    Duh, obviously Jenner.

  11. #2646

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    As in Snow.

  12. #2645

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Visited all 3 holes. Drank from her fountain. Left with very large smile.
    Which Kendall?

  13. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    The donations are right in the link.

    350 Hr.

    700 - 2 hr.

    900 - 3 hr.

    Out call is more.
    I think he was aware of the rates, he said he probably couldn't afford it right now.

    I agree she looks smoking hot, blondes really aren't my thing but I did reach out to them to see what there screening is like. Hopefully they don't require finger prints, I'd's and anal probe's, but she's already gone from Milwaukee, and in Madison. I'm not sure why, but a lot of the Ero ads pop up a day after they are already in the city there visiting. I really miss the days of Miami Companions, etc.

  14. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehtra  [View Original Post]
    Holy bananas is this girl a hottie. Not sure what the screening would be like and I prolly can't afford it right now.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9844261.htm
    The donations are right in the link.

    350 Hr.

    700 - 2 hr.

    900 - 3 hr.

    Out call is more.

  15. #2642

    Kendall again

    Visited all 3 holes. Drank from her fountain. Left with very large smile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape