Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2653

    Justina

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662
    Look under Justina. Just saw a report.

  2. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...166&viewfull=1#post3959166.

  3. #2651

    Katie, justina, Caitlyn.

    She changes names often, I believe recently no longer a guest of the state. Probably less than a month. Read rest of my earlier post. Heavy drugs be careful where you put yourself with her.

    Eagle 19.

  4. #2650

    Which kendall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    Any senior who doesn't know "which kendall" needs to read more threads. She doesn't even a last name anymore. Just like soccer player have 1-word names, when someone says "Kendall" are we should automatically assume it "snow".

  5. #2649

    Intel please?

    Thought I saw reviews but can't find them. Says she's Katie.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/972759306662

  6. #2648

    Someone

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    Duh, obviously Jenner.
    If someone pulls that wool they should retire from mongering LOL.

  7. #2647

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    Duh, obviously Jenner.

  8. #2646

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthirsty  [View Original Post]
    Which Kendall?
    As in Snow.

  9. #2645

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Visited all 3 holes. Drank from her fountain. Left with very large smile.
    Which Kendall?

  10. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    The donations are right in the link.

    350 Hr.

    700 - 2 hr.

    900 - 3 hr.

    Out call is more.
    I think he was aware of the rates, he said he probably couldn't afford it right now.

    I agree she looks smoking hot, blondes really aren't my thing but I did reach out to them to see what there screening is like. Hopefully they don't require finger prints, I'd's and anal probe's, but she's already gone from Milwaukee, and in Madison. I'm not sure why, but a lot of the Ero ads pop up a day after they are already in the city there visiting. I really miss the days of Miami Companions, etc.

  11. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehtra  [View Original Post]
    Holy bananas is this girl a hottie. Not sure what the screening would be like and I prolly can't afford it right now.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9844261.htm
    The donations are right in the link.

    350 Hr.

    700 - 2 hr.

    900 - 3 hr.

    Out call is more.

  12. #2642

    Kendall again

    Visited all 3 holes. Drank from her fountain. Left with very large smile.

  13. #2641

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    If they are the same from just a week ago, they are double Jadas.
    Having seen Jada earlier in the year there is only $20 difference in rate. Same menu and length of time. Thinking they probably have the same pricing as of right now.

  14. #2640

    Rayna / Iranian Princess

    She is the one and the same woman. She just contacted me. She is moving to the south side as you are reading this. She well worth seeing. Just so everyone knows who she is. Zippy.

  15. #2639

    Eros

    Holy bananas is this girl a hottie. Not sure what the screening would be like and I prolly can't afford it right now.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9844261.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape