rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #539

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by PackyMan  [View Original Post]
    Any monger used this agency?

    Can't find anything about them.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...55-172491.html
    They now have a new girl and she has a big booty.

    I now want to fuck that young booty but don't know anything about them or the girl.

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models

  2. #538

    Asian out call.

    I should know better but! Called thi agency advertised on various sites, original quote was 300 bargained down to 2 oo fo outcall is good (sorry I don't do funny? Numbers) nice body, decent English but no DIY, FIV, kissing IE basically no contact made her beat the meat but no technic at all.

    Stay away!

  3. #537

    Email first

    Quote Originally Posted by PackyMan  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt it is. 555-555. Can be used as not having a phone number.

    On TER it was listed as 555-555. For the providers that don't have one.
    No number = contact by email first for veriification.

  4. #536

    Charlotte MCE

    Has anyone heard from Charlotte from mce. Her pics Haven't been on the website for a while.

    And has anyone seen LEAH? Her pics look tempting.

  5. #535

    Reviews of Summer, Kylie, and Danielle from MCE

    I admit I've refrained from reviewing due to wanting to keep them to myself as long as I could but these girls do deserve some praise, after having a few dreams with each of them I can honestly say that these girls were literally a dream come true in more ways than one. Summer was a little young, but enthusiastic and creative, 69, BBBJ, DFK, flexible like a gymnast, and able to do so many different positions and I learned a couple, I enjoyed a shower with her while moving around the room a couple of times, definitely close to the PSE experience, (none of them did anal but honestly I don't see the appeal of that.) Kylie was amazing too and the BBBJ she gave was phenomenal, also was good with the DFK and 69 and positions. She was also easy to talk with and after a couple of sessions it was as if I had known her like a close friend for years, she does more than satisfy needs physically, she really is intellectually stimulating and deep, you get the real GFE feeling from her. She was friendly and cheerful and a little mischievous in a way that satisfied fantasies. Danielle, she was more giddy and energetic, she brought intimacy to the experience like a good GFE, OMG, the kissing alone was intoxicating, it was so long since I really felt that kissing was better than some parts of sex. She was amazing at foreplay and actually was the best I've ever tasted, so she is good with prep work or something. She was great with talking about stuff, a good conversationalist, and she is so willing to experiment, I might do outcall with either her or Kylie, (She may need a little work with BBBJ but that was comparing it to Kylie and Summer who have given the best BBBJ I've ever had.)

    If I come off as a shill, then screw it, but these 3 women were just phenomenal and definitely made for an amazing few weeks. Treat them with respect and you will be rewarded

  6. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.
    Where does Hailey work? Can you share?

  7. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Dude, 555-555-5555 is an implied fake number.
    Highly doubt it is. 555-555. Can be used as not having a phone number.

    On TER it was listed as 555-555. For the providers that don't have one.

  8. #532

    Anyone on here used them?

    Any monger used this agency?

    Can't find anything about them.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...55-172491.html

  9. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.
    She was around for 2 days a few months ago and you managed to get a session in that small window?

    You sir, are living the dream.

  10. #530

    Saw Sarah too and you are correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    I see theres a ne girl sarah today at mce, but her photos look familiar from a girl they had a few months ago. Idk if she went by the same name and she's back for a day or two or what.
    I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.

  11. #529

    Latika MCE

    Anyone seen Latika yet? I keep waiting for a review to pop up but I'm surprised non have yet? Pictures look awesome. Just wondering how perky those large breasts are.

  12. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by RiondaGreat  [View Original Post]
    Its simply my choice not every person who eats from a restaurant writes a review about it. I feel the same way whether someone reviews or not that is them expressing their choice. I am simply asking for assistance if you or anyone else would like to provide it about how to get back in contact with EEC.

    Thank you.
    It's about reputation. If you can't verify that you partake in the hobby, how can people here trust that the information given to you would not land in LEOs hands!

  13. #527

    Britteny Rocks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Damn she packed on weight? When I saw her about a year ago she was tiny. I only go for petite girls.
    You say she packed on weight since I saw her very recently? On my last visit in late August before she took a vacation from Michelle's I booked Britteny for the third time, not knowing when she'd return. She came to the door looking trim and wearing a slit black skirt, heels and matching black lingerie, my favorite! She was as hot with outstanding tits and very pretty face as I remembered when I saw her almost a month ago. This girl loves to please with excellent tongue action, DT with as much as you can give her. Great DFJ, I almost broke a nut right there when she was pulling out my dick and kissing me at the same time. Her style is very much like Kylie from MCE but way more attractive (much cuter face) and no piercings or tattoos. I can't imagine anyone NOT having a great time with her. Would love a double when she returns, she's been gone for awhile now. She's an ATF!

  14. #526

    Sarah

    I see theres a ne girl sarah today at mce, but her photos look familiar from a girl they had a few months ago. Idk if she went by the same name and she's back for a day or two or what.

  15. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    So I also saw Brittney considering what you guys said and I must say thank you for the bad recommendation guys. I didn't book with MCE t see her and big regrets. She isn't the worse girl I've seen but I've see. Way way way better. She is heavier than the pics and so I'm not OK with that. I did feel as if I was with someone older considering the Zero tightness. She did chat with me during the session and said that most of the girls are from other agencies. I think I rather see agencies that has newer girls to the industry. Obviously not virgins but I think there are way better options. But I'm sure some guys like these kind of girls. I know we all have different taste but I'm into younger looking and somewhat newish girls.
    Damn she packed on weight? When I saw her about a year ago she was tiny. I only go for petite girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape