Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 472 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #513

  2. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    I think you meant post #335. I would love to see her but I donthave the skills you have. Every website or contact I see are either scammers or priced skyhigh ($500 for 30 mins). I would love tofind any girl close for $30 a visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...184&viewfull=1#post3874184.
    No, not me. Those guys that be getting for free, are the ones with skills.

  3. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpiggy  [View Original Post]
    Go see her, worth it. Little thick, not a spinner but like to fuck. Dirty girl. Super clean place, I love that. Will see her again soon. $$ for the hr, extras are very reasonably priced. Please don't ruin her, I am posting about her because I want to contribute.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...porcelain-doll
    Thanks for the info. Does she have a private incall or is this hotel?

  4. #510

    Right Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierced78  [View Original Post]
    Been on the prowl for a provider that does Greek.

    Rebecca has been on my radar for a while.

    (Tried twice to upload a pic) no luck.

    Check massage republic Greek providers.

    Tried twice to set a appointment with her. Both times waited over half a hour and no show. She's very communicative. Responds reasonably fast to texts. Just couldn't make scheduled times twice, and wanted to reschedule for a later date both times.

    Fool me once shame on you.

    Fool me twice shame on me.

    Anyone know a reliable provider that won't break the bank, who offers Greek? Inbox me please.
    Rebecca is the right choice for BBFS, BBBJ and Greek. With CIM and CIV I can't speak for anal as I don't participate but it is available. She is fun if not a little scary.

  5. #509

    Does anyone have info on this one?

    Visiting soon and was hoping for some info.

    https://switter.at/@CatlovesSD

    Stay classy San Diego.

  6. #508

    Crawler site

    Anyone know what's up with the list website the alternate to BP that we use. It directs me to eros anyone knows how to fix it or am I the only one with this issue ugh so annoying.

  7. #507

    Time waster

    Been on the prowl for a provider that does Greek.

    Rebecca has been on my radar for a while.

    (Tried twice to upload a pic) no luck.

    Check massage republic Greek providers.

    Tried twice to set a appointment with her. Both times waited over half a hour and no show. She's very communicative. Responds reasonably fast to texts. Just couldn't make scheduled times twice, and wanted to reschedule for a later date both times.

    Fool me once shame on you.

    Fool me twice shame on me.

    Anyone know a reliable provider that won't break the bank, who offers Greek? Inbox me please.

  8. #506

    Apologies for the late reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    How long aho did yoi ser Melina? I saw her 3-4 months ago.
    I didn't know there was a reply.

    I saw her in July. I was hoping to have a prostate experience but she didn't do it. However towards the end is when I started rubbing and groping her ass and was really impressed with how much of it there was. Next time she said she would be willing to sit on my face which would be awesome.

  9. #505

    Camille. Porcelain Doll

    Go see her, worth it. Little thick, not a spinner but like to fuck. Dirty girl. Super clean place, I love that. Will see her again soon. $$ for the hr, extras are very reasonably priced. Please don't ruin her, I am posting about her because I want to contribute.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...porcelain-doll

  10. #504
    I think you meant post #335. I would love to see her but I donthave the skills you have. Every website or contact I see are either scammers or priced skyhigh ($500 for 30 mins). I would love tofind any girl close for $30 a visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...184&viewfull=1#post3874184.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    Things has forced me to go back and take a look at those that I did not session with. These are the second chances that did not work out the first time. All these websites out today are not equal to one craigslist, or the original backpage. You can check her first post #342.

    Well, we finally made it happen. I wasn't quite thrill (has to be covered). Two months ago when I first saw her, her body looks banging. Face still looks the same. Found out she's a low-key crackhead. I'm not sure if crystal meth or crack. Her face from a scale of 1-10, I'd give her a 2.

    CBJ. CFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 31.

  11. #503

    September 16, 2018

    El Cajon, CA.

    Things has forced me to go back and take a look at those that I did not session with. These are the second chances that did not work out the first time. All these websites out today are not equal to one craigslist, or the original backpage. You can check her first post #342.

    Well, we finally made it happen. I wasn't quite thrill (has to be covered). Two months ago when I first saw her, her body looks banging. Face still looks the same. Found out she's a low-key crackhead. I'm not sure if crystal meth or crack. Her face from a scale of 1-10, I'd give her a 2.

    CBJ. CFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 31.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_234394793235mzawmdq1nti2oa.jpg‎  

  12. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    So, this girl is still around and in the process of exhorting two cars from a couple of guys and is in need of a new home to stay with her dogs rent free. She likes to gamble so you may see her at a casino if you go there. Watch out and don't get too close or you may end up in a bad situation.

    This information is from the link below;"This girl goes by the name of Ashley * * (Ashley * is using Facebook to hook where she also posting her kid photos. She is a sneaky trick, will tell you sad tales of being in jail and asking for money. She doesn't show up on time or perform what is promised. She then will stalk and find your girlfriend to extort you out of some cash. Her husband is her long distant pimp. Sends him cash. Buyer be aware of this girl living in San Diego!" She also is going by the name Barbie.

    Barbie. https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/s...d-exposing-the.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kic-kass...an-diego-54856
    Oh god. Thank god she flaked on me a few weeks ago. Scary stuff.

  13. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I haven't listened to any of the videos, I had the volume off. She's got a nice backside but $225 for a hh is a bit much.

    http://www.f-cklist.com/nudes-gallery/

    https://twitter.com/TheFListBook/media
    OK, I got the photo, basically a $150 per hour gal that charges twice that much.

  14. #500

    Stalking

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    She then will stalk and find your girlfriend to extort you out of some cash.
    Unless you allow her access to your personal info, I don't understand how this can be possible.

  15. #499

    No temptation here for me

    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    When I seen her she had no enthusiasm and wasn't even showered. Dirty ass room and damn dog layed on the other bed and watched. Weird experience. I counldnt even bust a nut. YMMV.
    Tats, face hardware, and dogs: what could go wrong?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape