Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 7068
-
09-27-18 06:00 #513Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know if these two are legit? Thanks
-
09-27-18 02:36 #512Senior Member

Posts: 1356No, not me. Those guys that be getting for free, are the ones with skills.
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 01:03 #511Senior Member

Posts: 789Thanks for the info. Does she have a private incall or is this hotel?
Originally Posted by Mrpiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 20:22 #510Senior Member

Posts: 164Right Choice
Rebecca is the right choice for BBFS, BBBJ and Greek. With CIM and CIV I can't speak for anal as I don't participate but it is available. She is fun if not a little scary.
Originally Posted by Pierced78
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 02:49 #509Regular Member

Posts: 19Does anyone have info on this one?
Visiting soon and was hoping for some info.
https://switter.at/@CatlovesSD
Stay classy San Diego.
-
09-25-18 20:20 #508Regular Member

Posts: 23Crawler site
Anyone know what's up with the list website the alternate to BP that we use. It directs me to eros anyone knows how to fix it or am I the only one with this issue ugh so annoying.
-
09-25-18 19:11 #507Senior Member

Posts: 30Time waster
Been on the prowl for a provider that does Greek.
Rebecca has been on my radar for a while.
(Tried twice to upload a pic) no luck.
Check massage republic Greek providers.
Tried twice to set a appointment with her. Both times waited over half a hour and no show. She's very communicative. Responds reasonably fast to texts. Just couldn't make scheduled times twice, and wanted to reschedule for a later date both times.
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.
Anyone know a reliable provider that won't break the bank, who offers Greek? Inbox me please.
-
09-25-18 19:06 #506Senior Member

Posts: 107Apologies for the late reply
I didn't know there was a reply.
Originally Posted by HoneyBoy
[View Original Post]
I saw her in July. I was hoping to have a prostate experience but she didn't do it. However towards the end is when I started rubbing and groping her ass and was really impressed with how much of it there was. Next time she said she would be willing to sit on my face which would be awesome.
-
09-25-18 18:18 #505Senior Member

Posts: 43Camille. Porcelain Doll
Go see her, worth it. Little thick, not a spinner but like to fuck. Dirty girl. Super clean place, I love that. Will see her again soon. $$ for the hr, extras are very reasonably priced. Please don't ruin her, I am posting about her because I want to contribute.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...porcelain-doll
-
09-25-18 17:25 #504Senior Member

Posts: 624I think you meant post #335. I would love to see her but I donthave the skills you have. Every website or contact I see are either scammers or priced skyhigh ($500 for 30 mins). I would love tofind any girl close for $30 a visit.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...184&viewfull=1#post3874184.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 01:14 #503Senior Member

Posts: 1356September 16, 2018
El Cajon, CA.
Things has forced me to go back and take a look at those that I did not session with. These are the second chances that did not work out the first time. All these websites out today are not equal to one craigslist, or the original backpage. You can check her first post #342.
Well, we finally made it happen. I wasn't quite thrill (has to be covered). Two months ago when I first saw her, her body looks banging. Face still looks the same. Found out she's a low-key crackhead. I'm not sure if crystal meth or crack. Her face from a scale of 1-10, I'd give her a 2.
CBJ. CFS.
30 in car.
Age 31.
-
09-24-18 18:08 #502Senior Member

Posts: 331Oh god. Thank god she flaked on me a few weeks ago. Scary stuff.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 17:43 #501Senior Member

Posts: 169OK, I got the photo, basically a $150 per hour gal that charges twice that much.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 16:54 #500Senior Member

Posts: 302Stalking
Unless you allow her access to your personal info, I don't understand how this can be possible.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 15:24 #499Senior Member

Posts: 304No temptation here for me
Tats, face hardware, and dogs: what could go wrong?
Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






