Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 472 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #468

    Christina Latina

    Met her at a long term hotel off hotel circle on short notice. She heavy but wears it well and has some nice natural DD's. Left the requested donation the table and we got comfortable. She gave me a massage to kinda break the ice, I was a little nervous. Then she gets the condom for a CBJ. I asked for a BBBJ and she agreed for an extra $40. Then she goes to.

    Work on me!! Best I've had in a long time maybe ever. She puts the cover on for mish where I blow my load. If you don't mind a big girl she's great for the price, and attitude.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2925754

  2. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro001  [View Original Post]
    First time posting here, very new to this and so far extremely unsuccessful (or I have too high a standard).

    Wanted to say that I called the # in the ad, arranged a hhr session at an exorbitant 200 and made sure to confirm those were "actual pics" (ha). As you can guess, they weren't. She was faker than fake, bit on the older side or just used up by drugs so I said no on the spot and left. I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Now you know, steer away from this provider if you don't like pic scams.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1313192
    East coaster getting ready to visit San Diego in December. Good grief, those pics have been around for over ten years.

  3. #466
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    The two black guys. Oh they're my bodyguard. .....Wasn't feeling her, wanted money first, on her pimp time (she was complaining about how we're wasting time, and we not going to have much time left).
    So.

    Many.

    Red Flags.

    I don't even know where to start.

    Since her time is so valuable she needs to get those two losers down to Walmart so they can get jobs which will give her time to goto the gym and work on her fat stomach.

  4. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro001  [View Original Post]
    First time posting here, very new to this and so far extremely unsuccessful (or I have too high a standard).

    Wanted to say that I called the # in the ad, arranged a hhr session at an exorbitant 200 and made sure to confirm those were "actual pics" (ha). As you can guess, they weren't. She was faker than fake, bit on the older side or just used up by drugs so I said no on the spot and left. I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Now you know, steer away from this provider if you don't like pic scams.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1313192
    Damn shame, pics are hot. Thanks 4 the heads up.

  5. #464

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    First time posting here, very new to this and so far extremely unsuccessful (or I have too high a standard).

    Wanted to say that I called the # in the ad, arranged a hhr session at an exorbitant 200 and made sure to confirm those were "actual pics" (ha). As you can guess, they weren't. She was faker than fake, bit on the older side or just used up by drugs so I said no on the spot and left. I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Now you know, steer away from this provider if you don't like pic scams.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1313192

  6. #463

    September 11, 2018

    El Cajon, CA.

    She finally agreed to 40. It was going to be a car date session. She gave me an address right off Madison and Johnson across from 711. After I arrived, she said to give her a couple more minutes to get ready. When she called, she was already at the 711. Upon picking her up, I saw two males watching me overly from the apartments. I was being watched. I said who were those two guys watching? She said what guys? The two black guys. Oh they're my bodyguard. I kind of wasn't really feeling her (looks and personality), but decided to go for it anyways. She's ok with going anywhere in the neighborhood street as long as it's not too far. She didn't have a condom, so either we go buy one or look for one in my car.

    I found one in my car and we haven't find a spot yet. Prior to finding the condom, her pimp called and said to come get one from him (I'm not going near him). She was mostly on the phone with him. Now she's getting irritated. She wanted the money first or at least half (last ROB was still fresh on my mind). I want to be in control of my money (once you hand it over that's it). She asked to see it, even shine the light on it. We were just a couple blocks away from the pimp's place. She finally said to drop her off. Thank God it didn't happen, and I didn't lose my 40.

    My instinct just tells me this girl is not right---Wasn't feeling her, wanted money first, on her pimp time (she was complaining about how we're wasting time, and we not going to have much time left).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 013ac2399320a73df3a0f9fa71aa8fdc_f.jpg‎   22a996c5ddf843a4dc3ca2895606130a_f.jpg‎   621b4eb920f00712cb89032eba71d6ce_f.jpg‎   fd714064cf467c9a62696265304e7852_f.jpg‎   37622abcdbd6317823eee241d6a2daac_f.jpg‎  

    f6cce224ed2788d4fdd298a8bde36b21_f.jpg‎   74614d20cd4060aedf03095495e4aba9_f.jpg‎   fa53fce5f3b11962d12f62786f959dd3_f.jpg‎  

  7. #462
    I've got a girl that posts on LC that wants to do a MMF threesome. Need a partner! Send a PM!

  8. #461
    Has anyone ever visited jackie brown.

    40up.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com.

  9. #460

    Juicy Buns

    I've seen her ads for some time now and was curious if anyone would share their experiences? You can pm me if you prefer.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#sandiego / post /7606660089/20637533/26803372.

  10. #459

    Wondering about these two:

    Jayla Marie has several postings but they are somewhat consistent w / messaging to seem legit:

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1342353

    This other one, Insatiable Anna, is pretty much the perfect girl for my tastes. Which is why I'm worried as hell about it just being a scam:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nsatiable-Anna

    Appreciate any and all help with this stuff.

  11. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by GregSD21  [View Original Post]
    I had been wanting to see her and know any info on her for a while but no one responded. It was $150 for the topless 1 hour massage. I could've done the 2 bills and see where it got me, but I didn't roll the dice. But you got FS for $150 from a woman that looks like that is a downright steal if you ask me. Bravo to you for the extra hundo. I'll def have to set something up with Mel now that I know she's legit and accurate. And yes that parking was a *****. She's not too far from Aleczis either.
    Well I wouldn't say I gor FS for $150. I got her nude and we started messing and I told her that I wanted FS. She told me it would be more, but never gave an amount or asked for the money upfront, so I just agreed. She was nor worried about time and also gave me BBBJ and was really into ir. Brazilian wonen really love to fuck and she took all my dick and loved every minute of it. Even loved my DATY. When we weee done I just gave her an extra $100. She didn't seem mad or did not complain. Gave me a Corona before and after the massage. Very cool and extremely sexy woman. Not sure she does FS with everyone, but give it a shot and see were it goes. I know for a fact there are girls who will do FS if they like you, even though their ads say no FS. I have had a few, over the years. I may try her roommate next, but can't seem to stop thinking of Melina. LOL. Good luck, let me us know how it goes.

  12. #457

    Great intel

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Her ad used to say $200, but maybe that's for nude. I saw her roommate Melina a few months back. Very limited parking. Melina is definitely as fine as her pics. Melina also provided FS to mw on the first visit. I guess we hit it off. Didn't ask for the money upfront for FS, so I gave her an extra $100 on top of the $150 for massage. It was more than worth it. She was a great fuck. Maybe they are back down to $150 again. I sure hope so. The chicks are freaking hot.
    I had been wanting to see her and know any info on her for a while but no one responded. It was $150 for the topless 1 hour massage. I could've done the 2 bills and see where it got me, but I didn't roll the dice. But you got FS for $150 from a woman that looks like that is a downright steal if you ask me. Bravo to you for the extra hundo. I'll def have to set something up with Mel now that I know she's legit and accurate. And yes that parking was a *****. She's not too far from Aleczis either.

  13. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    I saw Melina for 150. She was nice and has a fun ass to play with. I would like to see Luana next.
    How long aho did yoi ser Melina? I saw her 3-4 months ago.

  14. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Chula Vista, CA.

    I had to wait a little bit cause I happen to interfere with her dinnertime. Found her back in April of this year, never really pushed the button. Her video really pressed my button. Her body now compare to her video, I would say she's lost some weight. She could be big to some, but to me not at all. Going covered really didn't excite me that much. She says maybe it can happen after a couple of visits. I would say she's a nice gal. She's a mature, grown, homely woman.

    CBJ. CFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 30.
    For anyone who's interested:

    https://escortbabylon.net/#sandiego / posts /6192926961/26713954/1.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...&city=sandiego

  15. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    How could she have lost some weight when she is now about 8 months pregnant?
    I didn't know she was pregnant. Doesn't look like it. She does have a 1 year old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape