The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 930 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 13942
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    I saw a WSW as hot as this on Trop last night. I'm sure she's not asking 700!
    Would you know where specifically on trop? Iam somewhat new to vegas and when you say trop are you refering to trop and boulder correct. Are those girls outside walking around the casinos around what time usually are they active?

  2. #3261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am trying to gain some mire info on this girl.

    http://taramichellevip.com

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tara-mic...as-vegas-98781#escort_reviews.

    Anyone have anything to report about this girl?
    I saw a WSW as hot as this on Trop last night. I'm sure she's not asking 700!

  3. #3260
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    She looks OK--but has a serious case of GPS. You can do as good or better negotiating OTC in the strip clubs.
    What does GPS mean. Do you have any recommendations then.

  4. #3259

    700/ hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Calik  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am trying to gain some mire info on this girl.

    http://taramichellevip.com

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tara-mic...as-vegas-98781#escort_reviews.

    Anyone have anything to report about this girl?
    She looks OK--but has a serious case of GPS. You can do as good or better negotiating OTC in the strip clubs.

  5. #3258

    Anyone seen this girl in las Vegas before.

    Hello,

    I am trying to gain some mire info on this girl.

    http://taramichellevip.com

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tara-mic...as-vegas-98781#escort_reviews.

    Anyone have anything to report about this girl?

  6. #3257

    Anyone seen this girl in las vegas before

    Hello I am trying to gain some mire info on this girl.

    http://taramichellevip.com

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tara-mic...as-vegas-98781#escort_reviews.

    Anyone have anything to report about this girl?

  7. #3256

    Jenni.

    Shout out to Ralphy for providing contact info on Jenni. She's beautiful and shapely. Very sweet personality. She asked me not to spill the details but she did provide all the usual services covered. Didn't ask for anal so I don't know if she offers it. All in all, had a great time.

  8. #3255

    Be Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Namboyz  [View Original Post]
    Recently found her off LC but she was previously on mojo as well. Solid BBBJ which then led to more. She deep throated me, let me do some good ole face fucking, and took my load like a champ. She flaked on me a while back but for some reason I wouldn't let this one go without trying her out. She had this face that I just wanted to fuck. Overall, great experience. However, she is not the most reliable from what I can tell and has a lot of attitude at first until she warms up to you.

    Can't find a recent post that she had up but here is an older one. PM if you want the current number I contacted her through or more info. Stay safe gents!

    https://candy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...t/26613712/mia
    She's real but just make sure you give her no opportunity to escape. She's had mixed reviews months ago. One said she was decent but sketchy, and the other said she robbed them. I saw both and still took the plunge for a BBBJ. Quoted me. 5 so I couldn't pass. Picked her up at Arizona Charlies on boulder. We went to a neighborhood for carplay. Handed her donation and she started. Yes, tongue felt great until she opened her door and hopped out out of nowhere. By the time I got out my car to see what happened, she disappeared. I then saw a random man walking down the street towards my car and I just dipped out of there because it was night time and I have way much more to lose than what she took. As I was driving up boulder to go home, I saw her (wearing a hoody trying to hide) walking with the same random dude I assume was her pimp. I grabbed an empty bottle and threw at them as I passed and hit the gas. This was back in April. Sucks because it could've been a great review if she kept going till finish.

  9. #3254
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Did her about 5 years ago -.

    Nothing special, easy and quick. Used to host off strip in one of the run down apts.

    She gained about 10 lbs a year, so not sure if you want to -.

    She was "thick" (code for fat) when I saw her, but then I like them skinny.
    Thanks Man! I just needed confirmation that she wasn't going to rob me or wasn't safe. I've been on a BBW, "thick" streak lately. LOL.

  10. #3253

    So confusing about this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjohnson668  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is one of the hottest girls I've ever met. She's got the phattest ass and amazing tits. Great attitude, great service, and definitely will be back for more cause she treats you like a KING. Location was easy to get to, easy 2 call set up. Definitely hit this girl up for a great time http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...-thighs_175116.
    I read good time and rip off about this girl, she changes her number frequently, and when I set something up with her she ghosted me.

    I'm thinking I dodged a bullet if she's sketchy about who she is trying to ROB and who she will actually deliver on.

  11. #3252
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeansTalk  [View Original Post]
    Careful with this one. Minutes after she took the donation, she suddenly got a call about a family emergency and had to run. Offered no refund and ran as quickly as possible to her "driver" once she got out the door.
    Thought it was a fishy review from a one post member.

  12. #3251

    She's been around for a long time

    Quote Originally Posted by Namboyz  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/26949722/

    Been interested in her but I recall some possible bad posts from a while ago that I couldn't dig up but could be mistaken. Any background is appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Did her about 5 years ago -.

    Nothing special, easy and quick. Used to host off strip in one of the run down apts.

    She gained about 10 lbs a year, so not sure if you want to -.

    She was "thick" (code for fat) when I saw her, but then I like them skinny.

  13. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjohnson668  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is one of the hottest girls I've ever met. She's got the phattest ass and amazing tits. Great attitude, great service, and definitely will be back for more cause she treats you like a KING. Location was easy to get to, easy 2 call set up. Definitely hit this girl up for a great time http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...-thighs_175116.
    Careful with this one. Minutes after she took the donation, she suddenly got a call about a family emergency and had to run. Offered no refund and ran as quickly as possible to her "driver" once she got out the door.

  14. #3249

    Cool Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Namboyz  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending some time with Jenni and she was cool. Definitely has a gorgeous set of breasts on her which was great cause I'm a breast man. Biggest con for me was that she doesn't offer BBBJ. Got to her home in the NW side of town and didn't realize how petite she was. Really sexy little thing. Got to having some small talk and then we got comfortable. CBJ was good for what it was but still not a fan of them. Mish, doggy, and finished during RCG. Thanks for the tip on her months back Ralphy! Would definitely recommend overall.
    She's 4'9".

  15. #3248

    Any info on this one?

    https://milfy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/26949722/

    Been interested in her but I recall some possible bad posts from a while ago that I couldn't dig up but could be mistaken. Any background is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape