Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 930 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3256

    Jenni.

    Shout out to Ralphy for providing contact info on Jenni. She's beautiful and shapely. Very sweet personality. She asked me not to spill the details but she did provide all the usual services covered. Didn't ask for anal so I don't know if she offers it. All in all, had a great time.

  2. #3255

    Be Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Namboyz  [View Original Post]
    Recently found her off LC but she was previously on mojo as well. Solid BBBJ which then led to more. She deep throated me, let me do some good ole face fucking, and took my load like a champ. She flaked on me a while back but for some reason I wouldn't let this one go without trying her out. She had this face that I just wanted to fuck. Overall, great experience. However, she is not the most reliable from what I can tell and has a lot of attitude at first until she warms up to you.

    Can't find a recent post that she had up but here is an older one. PM if you want the current number I contacted her through or more info. Stay safe gents!

    https://candy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...t/26613712/mia
    She's real but just make sure you give her no opportunity to escape. She's had mixed reviews months ago. One said she was decent but sketchy, and the other said she robbed them. I saw both and still took the plunge for a BBBJ. Quoted me. 5 so I couldn't pass. Picked her up at Arizona Charlies on boulder. We went to a neighborhood for carplay. Handed her donation and she started. Yes, tongue felt great until she opened her door and hopped out out of nowhere. By the time I got out my car to see what happened, she disappeared. I then saw a random man walking down the street towards my car and I just dipped out of there because it was night time and I have way much more to lose than what she took. As I was driving up boulder to go home, I saw her (wearing a hoody trying to hide) walking with the same random dude I assume was her pimp. I grabbed an empty bottle and threw at them as I passed and hit the gas. This was back in April. Sucks because it could've been a great review if she kept going till finish.

  3. #3254
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Did her about 5 years ago -.

    Nothing special, easy and quick. Used to host off strip in one of the run down apts.

    She gained about 10 lbs a year, so not sure if you want to -.

    She was "thick" (code for fat) when I saw her, but then I like them skinny.
    Thanks Man! I just needed confirmation that she wasn't going to rob me or wasn't safe. I've been on a BBW, "thick" streak lately. LOL.

  4. #3253

    So confusing about this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjohnson668  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is one of the hottest girls I've ever met. She's got the phattest ass and amazing tits. Great attitude, great service, and definitely will be back for more cause she treats you like a KING. Location was easy to get to, easy 2 call set up. Definitely hit this girl up for a great time http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...-thighs_175116.
    I read good time and rip off about this girl, she changes her number frequently, and when I set something up with her she ghosted me.

    I'm thinking I dodged a bullet if she's sketchy about who she is trying to ROB and who she will actually deliver on.

  5. #3252
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeansTalk  [View Original Post]
    Careful with this one. Minutes after she took the donation, she suddenly got a call about a family emergency and had to run. Offered no refund and ran as quickly as possible to her "driver" once she got out the door.
    Thought it was a fishy review from a one post member.

  6. #3251

    She's been around for a long time

    Quote Originally Posted by Namboyz  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/26949722/

    Been interested in her but I recall some possible bad posts from a while ago that I couldn't dig up but could be mistaken. Any background is appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Did her about 5 years ago -.

    Nothing special, easy and quick. Used to host off strip in one of the run down apts.

    She gained about 10 lbs a year, so not sure if you want to -.

    She was "thick" (code for fat) when I saw her, but then I like them skinny.

  7. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjohnson668  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is one of the hottest girls I've ever met. She's got the phattest ass and amazing tits. Great attitude, great service, and definitely will be back for more cause she treats you like a KING. Location was easy to get to, easy 2 call set up. Definitely hit this girl up for a great time http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...-thighs_175116.
    Careful with this one. Minutes after she took the donation, she suddenly got a call about a family emergency and had to run. Offered no refund and ran as quickly as possible to her "driver" once she got out the door.

  8. #3249

    Cool Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Namboyz  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending some time with Jenni and she was cool. Definitely has a gorgeous set of breasts on her which was great cause I'm a breast man. Biggest con for me was that she doesn't offer BBBJ. Got to her home in the NW side of town and didn't realize how petite she was. Really sexy little thing. Got to having some small talk and then we got comfortable. CBJ was good for what it was but still not a fan of them. Mish, doggy, and finished during RCG. Thanks for the tip on her months back Ralphy! Would definitely recommend overall.
    She's 4'9".

  9. #3248

    Any info on this one?

    https://milfy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/26949722/

    Been interested in her but I recall some possible bad posts from a while ago that I couldn't dig up but could be mistaken. Any background is appreciated. Thanks guys.

  10. #3247

    Mia Latina BBW

    Recently found her off LC but she was previously on mojo as well. Solid BBBJ which then led to more. She deep throated me, let me do some good ole face fucking, and took my load like a champ. She flaked on me a while back but for some reason I wouldn't let this one go without trying her out. She had this face that I just wanted to fuck. Overall, great experience. However, she is not the most reliable from what I can tell and has a lot of attitude at first until she warms up to you.

    Can't find a recent post that she had up but here is an older one. PM if you want the current number I contacted her through or more info. Stay safe gents!

    https://candy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...t/26613712/mia

  11. #3246

    Lucy is AMAZING

    Lucy is one of the hottest girls I've ever met. She's got the phattest ass and amazing tits. Great attitude, great service, and definitely will be back for more cause she treats you like a KING. Location was easy to get to, easy 2 call set up. Definitely hit this girl up for a great time http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...-thighs_175116.

  12. #3245

    Cool chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    My ATF Jenni sent me a picture I thought I would share with her approval. I love those big funbags.
    I had the pleasure of spending some time with Jenni and she was cool. Definitely has a gorgeous set of breasts on her which was great cause I'm a breast man. Biggest con for me was that she doesn't offer BBBJ. Got to her home in the NW side of town and didn't realize how petite she was. Really sexy little thing. Got to having some small talk and then we got comfortable. CBJ was good for what it was but still not a fan of them. Mish, doggy, and finished during RCG. Thanks for the tip on her months back Ralphy! Would definitely recommend overall.

  13. #3244

    Stephanie Hepburn.

    Hello Las Vegas peeps,

    I visited a couple weeks ago and I had the chance to see Stephanie.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...s-420762-added

    Wonderful girl with the perfect breasts and great to talk to. Cover BJ and FS. I would recommend.

    The next night I contacted Ms Beth off of switter.

    https://switter.at/@Loveli_Ms_Beth

    The girl in the pics didn't show up, it ended up being an upsell. The girl that did show up was pretty decent looking and I didn't want to fight her out and risk a pimp showing up or something, so I paid her way too much for the short amount of time she was there. Do not recommend.

  14. #3243

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon54  [View Original Post]
    I visited two ladies this week. One visiting, the other local but provides infrequently.

    Kay: I have seen Kay twice before, almost a year ago now. I text her number and she asked about a hundred questions before she gave me the location of her incall. She was worried about LE so I suggested I meet her in the lobby of her incall. I arrived at her place and called her to come down. We met in the lobby and she became comfortable with me. On the elevator ride up, she asked if we've met before and I reminded her of a few details that refreshed her memory. We got to her room and took care of the donation (out: 150/250, in: 120,200). She is just as slim as I remember. She brought out the cover for a CBJ but when I asked if she would consider BBBJ, she said she would once we got reacquainted again (YMMV). On went the glove and the CBJ was alright. The real fun began when I entered her in mish. She is still tight. Switched to K9 where I finished in the glove. We both got dressed, talking about our next meet.

    http://archive.is/PRmcz

    Royaltee: I appreciate thick women and Royaltee fit the bill. I called her and we exchanged donation info (100,150, 200) and incall location. Like Kay, she was also paranoid about LE. I suggest we meet in the lobby and she agrees. I arrive at her place and call her as instructed, no answer. I call again 10 minutes later, no answer. I'm about to give up at 15 minutes when she calls me back. She was in the shower. I tell her I'm still waiting and she tells me to come in. I wait at a row of slot machines near elevators. 5 minutes then 10 minutes go by, I'm ready to walk away when I see Royaltee exit the elevators. I get her attention and we exchange pleasantries. She decides I'm not a creep or LE so we go up to her room. Donation is taken care and we get down to the fun stuff. Pictures show that she is thick but I'd said she is pleasantly thicker than what is pictured. She pulls out a cover and proceeds with an average CBJ. I wanted that ass so I got her on all fours went in doggy. It was heaven except for her checking to make sure the cover was still on. On a few occasions, she threw her ass back. I finish in the glove and we both clean up. Royaltee is an okay gal just a tad too concerned about the cover.

    http://archive.is/O7qge
    Do you have Kay's number? The ad did not have and I am not a member of sip sap.

    If you don't want to post please PM me.

    Thanks.

  15. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    This link doesn't go to her ad. What's her name?
    Angie.

    Her name is angie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape