Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 18235
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3955

    Sanford utr BBW

    A provider that I've reviewed in the past that's dabbled here and there in the game is back but looking to stay low key for now would like some friends. Has incall in Sanford, rents a room she's safe and doesn't disappoint. She is a BBW but has a nice appealing shape, takes care of herself and is sexy in my opinion. Was told 60/80/100. No pics at the moment but I'll have some soon. Senior members know what to do.

  2. #3954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Just being honest, not my type of girl. I should it left when she opened the door. Nothing she did wrong its just not my type at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see Kandi, I understand many of you love her, however I have to say she is not my type. She is too old and.

    A little to big for my taste. I will say she is sweet accommodating and have a safe in call. I won't repeat, but have nothing bad to say as long as she is your type.

    If anyone knows any younger gym girls, I'd love to meet them.
    YMMV applies to all these hookers fellas. What one man may think is the best thing since Apple pie, another man may think it's the most disgusting hooker he's ever seen.

    Just because a chick is getting showered with high praise doesn't mean when you show up at her door, you won't want to slam her own door in her face when you see her. LOL.

    C5.

  3. #3953

    Adrianna

    Got a chance to meet Adrianna. Thanks HeWolf for digits. She is a firecracker. Spent almost an hour talking with her and Kandi in the living room before the fun started. They are hilarious and a lot of fun.

    Went back to room and let me just say Adrianna rocked my world. All the positive praise is correct. Go see her.

  4. #3952

    Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    You should have seen her roommate Adriana then. She is more your type. For my money, both are amazing.

    Scott.
    I have date her when she use to live in Longwood. Tall, slim in good way, very talktive, friendly, started with DFK, BBBJ with attention to the boys, then when the main course about to she wanted bare back and so is Kandi told them that I don't play that way. So I just ask her to finish me off. So I never got to try her as she didn't offer gloves. Bumper to bad. Stay safe guys.

  5. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Just being honest, not my type of girl. I should it left when she opened the door. Nothing she did wrong its just not my type at all.
    You should have done your homework. Previous posts of her clearly states that she isn't a spinner but not a bbw either. Personally, I can't get enough of her and will definitely repeat as much as I can! Kandi is awesome!

  6. #3950
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Just being honest, not my type of girl. I should it left when she opened the door. Nothing she did wrong its just not my type at all.
    You should have seen her roommate Adriana then. She is more your type. For my money, both are amazing.

    Scott.

  7. #3949

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    Kandi is UTR, meaning under the radar. Putting up an ad would put her very much on the radar. So even though your link is broken, I guarantee you that's not her.

    Scott.
    Not her, tits too small.

  8. #3948

    Kandi

    Just being honest, not my type of girl. I should it left when she opened the door. Nothing she did wrong its just not my type at all.

  9. #3947

    Kandi. My take

    Ok, lots has been said about Kandi. My experience has only been positive. No, she's not a 25 y / o spinner. If that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere. Plenty to choose from on the sister site. Kandi LOVES sex. She gets into it and is a squirter. She's got a full menu if you're up for it. Huge tits. I mean enormous! If that's your thing, she's your girl. She has curves, but I wouldn't call her a BBW. Lots of tats, so beware if you're not into that. BBBJ skills are excellent, in my opinion. I'll be back.

    FnG.

  10. #3946

    Happyinflordia.

    Well got to spend almost an hour with Kandi from Sanford at my Appt in Orlando and let me tell you 1 of the best providers you could ever meet has a set of natural tits you would and an ass to die for full GFE and even squirts LOL will not go into any more detail but thanks to HeWolf for her digits.

  11. #3945
    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.
    Kandi is UTR, meaning under the radar. Putting up an ad would put her very much on the radar. So even though your link is broken, I guarantee you that's not her.

    Scott.

  12. #3944

    Your

    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.
    Link is broken dude.

  13. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.
    Link don't work, but Kandi is a Utr so I don't think it'll be the same one.

  14. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.
    No, Kandi is UTR which means she doesn't advertise.

  15. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see Kandi, I understand many of you love her, however I have to say she is not my type. She is too old and.

    A little to big for my taste. I will say she is sweet accommodating and have a safe in call. I won't repeat, but have nothing bad to say as long as she is your type.

    If anyone knows any younger gym girls, I'd love to meet them.
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape