Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 18230
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3950
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Just being honest, not my type of girl. I should it left when she opened the door. Nothing she did wrong its just not my type at all.
    You should have seen her roommate Adriana then. She is more your type. For my money, both are amazing.

    Scott.

  2. #3949

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    Kandi is UTR, meaning under the radar. Putting up an ad would put her very much on the radar. So even though your link is broken, I guarantee you that's not her.

    Scott.
    Not her, tits too small.

  3. #3948

    Kandi

    Just being honest, not my type of girl. I should it left when she opened the door. Nothing she did wrong its just not my type at all.

  4. #3947

    Kandi. My take

    Ok, lots has been said about Kandi. My experience has only been positive. No, she's not a 25 y / o spinner. If that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere. Plenty to choose from on the sister site. Kandi LOVES sex. She gets into it and is a squirter. She's got a full menu if you're up for it. Huge tits. I mean enormous! If that's your thing, she's your girl. She has curves, but I wouldn't call her a BBW. Lots of tats, so beware if you're not into that. BBBJ skills are excellent, in my opinion. I'll be back.

    FnG.

  5. #3946

    Happyinflordia.

    Well got to spend almost an hour with Kandi from Sanford at my Appt in Orlando and let me tell you 1 of the best providers you could ever meet has a set of natural tits you would and an ass to die for full GFE and even squirts LOL will not go into any more detail but thanks to HeWolf for her digits.

  6. #3945
    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.
    Kandi is UTR, meaning under the radar. Putting up an ad would put her very much on the radar. So even though your link is broken, I guarantee you that's not her.

    Scott.

  7. #3944

    Your

    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.
    Link is broken dude.

  8. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.
    Link don't work, but Kandi is a Utr so I don't think it'll be the same one.

  9. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.
    No, Kandi is UTR which means she doesn't advertise.

  10. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see Kandi, I understand many of you love her, however I have to say she is not my type. She is too old and.

    A little to big for my taste. I will say she is sweet accommodating and have a safe in call. I won't repeat, but have nothing bad to say as long as she is your type.

    If anyone knows any younger gym girls, I'd love to meet them.
    Is this the Kandi, everyone is talking about?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /3213383800/20222380.

  11. #3940

    Kandi

    I recently went to see Kandi, I understand many of you love her, however I have to say she is not my type. She is too old and.

    A little to big for my taste. I will say she is sweet accommodating and have a safe in call. I won't repeat, but have nothing bad to say as long as she is your type.

    If anyone knows any younger gym girls, I'd love to meet them.

  12. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Hey HW47 I totally agree with your post I have been seeing Diane from Jacksonville at my Appt in Orlando for some time now when she comes for a overnight visit to see her clients she has a great ass and those man made tits are the best I have ever seen not to mention the nipples she loves doubles so I usually I have something set up for her with a friend also great GFE service.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a great GFE dream with Diane from Jacksonville. She is mid 30's, attractive, half Korean, great body, and great fuck. I've seen Diane many times and while she loves in Jax, she visits Orkando often. When she is going to head South, she often stops by my house for a nice dream before getting to the big O. Her asking rates are 150/ hh or 200/ hr. That's for both Incalls and outcalls. She has a bunch of regulars, but told me she has room in her schedule to see more guys. If you are a SM with meaningful posts, I'll be happy to share her digits with you. I'll try to post some pics, but for some reason I don't have much success with that.
    Thanks to Happy for digits. And after some time our schedules aligned and I was able to meet Diane last week at her motel in Winter Park. Not greatest part of town, but I didn't feel unsafe. We talked for a bit. Then I fell asleep, and had a very good dream about getting to know her. And certainly have to agree with previous dreamers on description, and a great attitude. I woke up fully satisfied and looking forward to a repeat dream.

    She asked me to share that she still has room in her schedule. She will be doing some more screening, don't know specifically what. Those with meaningful posts welcome to ask. Just heard from her that she will be back in O-Town this Thursday.

  13. #3938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Calsan13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits??
    +1 for her digits. Preggo is a huge thing of mine and my last girl in Orlando probably has had the baby.

  14. #3937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    The definition of UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Calsan13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits??
    Yeah, I do. She is my UTR (well, she is her own person and makes her own decisions). Go back and read the original post a couple pages back. Unfortunately, in your case, you have two posts, both asking for intel on UTR's, and no reviews. Write some reviews, get some ladies to thank you on line, gain some creds and maybe. But the reason a lady is UTR is because she doesn't want everyone calling her.

    C3.

  15. #3936

    She's hot but

    I had shown some interest in a previous post but was sent direct messages from 2 seniors advising I did some research on her using the advanced search tool. Glad I did she goes by kittykat as it turns out as cute as she is she has a long and consistent history of setting guys up and robbing them with her handlers. No thanks for me I'll just enjoy the visual. And a thank you to those that have given me good advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedTurtle  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing those digits for her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    Morning brother, I'm from down in fort myers, but business is going to have me up here 2+ times a month. I have a thing for redheads, so if you're willing to share digits, please do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape