Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 18228
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelectri  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Mcherries thanks to a good friend and all that has been said about her is spot on.

    Won't go into details but wow!

    Will repeat when possible.
    Thank you hunnie. What a sweet thing to say. Had a blast! Looking forward to next time! Hope to hear from you soon! Xoxo.

  2. #3917

    Anal queen

    Quote Originally Posted by IIIII  [View Original Post]
    New to the scene UTR, she is in her late 30's. Ex high dollar stripper who is extremely friendly, playful and highly sexual, she also provides very GFE sessions. She is an anal queen too, so if Greek is your thing she LOVES it. She can take a deep and fast pounding in her ass and can have multiple anal orgasms. She is looking for a few senior members who knows how to treat a lady. If that's you you can PM me for more details, pics and contact info.
    I'm interested in pics and contact info if you could kindly share. Thank you!

  3. #3916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173

    New to the scene UTR

    New to the scene UTR, she is in her late 30's. Ex high dollar stripper who is extremely friendly, playful and highly sexual, she also provides very GFE sessions. She is an anal queen too, so if Greek is your thing she LOVES it. She can take a deep and fast pounding in her ass and can have multiple anal orgasms. She is looking for a few senior members who knows how to treat a lady. If that's you you can PM me for more details, pics and contact info.

  4. #3915

    Mcherries

    Finally got to see Mcherries thanks to a good friend and all that has been said about her is spot on.

    Won't go into details but wow!

    Will repeat when possible.

  5. #3914

    Finally got to see Kandi

    Thanks to He Wolf for the digits awhile back. After a few tries with conflicts on scheduling, finally saw Kandi. Wow, glad I did.

    Communication been great, location was good and place wasg clean. Great looking MILF with huge boobs to play with. Nice kitty and I won't go into detail, except the bed was soaking wet afterwards. Great attitude, not a clock watcher and friendly.

    Will repeat if I can. Left happy.

  6. #3913

    Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Big shout to TMC he shared her digits and I was able to meet her a couple of days ago.

    Nice bbbjcimws and she is one on my top lis I will repeat as often as I can.
    Anyone have her digits still?

  7. #3912
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to He Wolf for the digits.

    Recently Got to see Kandi for an early morning qv featuring headache relief. Easy set up, Decent Sanford incall. All reports of her frame are spot on. Not a BBW not a spinner, she is what I call "thick". When I walked in the dogs immediately started barking and Adrianna was sitting on the couch (already day drinking) hilariously telling them shut up. The whole thing reminded me of the Brad Pitt scene from True Romance. Kandi and I head to the bedroom and I didn't waste anytime before I got her clothes off, HUGE FUN BAGS! After playing with those for a few minutes I laid down for my scheduled headache relief. After a few minutes of action she requested junior be put inside her LOL. She really gets into what she does, and is definitely not a clock watcher. If you're fortunate enough to get digits I highly recommend, the only downside for me is the distance.
    Kandi is amazing. She is one hell of an orgasmic squirter! She had so many during our encounter that we actually lost count! She was soaked. I was soaked. The bed was soaked. It was a blur of splash! Amazing amazing time! My new ATF.

  8. #3911

    Kandi

    Thanks to He Wolf for the digits.

    Recently Got to see Kandi for an early morning qv featuring headache relief. Easy set up, Decent Sanford incall. All reports of her frame are spot on. Not a BBW not a spinner, she is what I call "thick". When I walked in the dogs immediately started barking and Adrianna was sitting on the couch (already day drinking) hilariously telling them shut up. The whole thing reminded me of the Brad Pitt scene from True Romance. Kandi and I head to the bedroom and I didn't waste anytime before I got her clothes off, HUGE FUN BAGS! After playing with those for a few minutes I laid down for my scheduled headache relief. After a few minutes of action she requested junior be put inside her LOL. She really gets into what she does, and is definitely not a clock watcher. If you're fortunate enough to get digits I highly recommend, the only downside for me is the distance.

  9. #3910
    What was the damage? More details please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Just had a ball draining date with Angel. This girl is hot and and will do anything. If you would like her number just PM me.

    Rufus.

  10. #3909

    Marilyn

    Big shout to TMC he shared her digits and I was able to meet her a couple of days ago.

    Nice bbbjcimws and she is one on my top lis I will repeat as often as I can.

  11. #3908

    Marilyn

    Finally was able to meet Marilyn. Coms were spot on but timing was a little off. Waited around for a least 30 minutes before we were able to connect. Not all her fault because I arrived earlier than I said I would. She took me to her spot, hopped in the back and off came her clothes. She took care of my headache and didn't miss a drop. I will repeat.

  12. #3907

    Anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Just had a ball draining date with Angel. This girl is hot and and will do anything. If you would like her number just PM me.

    Rufus.
    Does that "anything" include Greek?

  13. #3906
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Just had a ball draining date with Angel. This girl is hot and and will do anything. If you would like her number just PM me.

    Rufus.
    Great pics!

  14. #3905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Just had a ball draining date with Angel. This girl is hot and and will do anything. If you would like her number just PM me.

    Rufus.
    Sure looks like April to me. Be careful. Last week she left a broken needle on my bathroom floor.

  15. #3904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    April.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Just had a ball draining date with Angel. This girl is hot and and will do anything. If you would like her number just PM me.

    Rufus.
    April looks very good in those new Pic's.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape