Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1232

    Broke.

    Quote Originally Posted by RFronzoni  [View Original Post]
    If she is real, I will be broke before the weekend is over. And its Friday at 4:30.
    Bwhahahaha!

    SG.

  2. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Holy Toledo she has major GPS.
    Because her AD says 300/ h? Or you have more info?

  3. #1230

    Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by RFronzoni  [View Original Post]
    If she is real, I will be broke before the weekend is over. And its Friday at 4:30.
    Holy Toledo she has major GPS.

  4. #1229

    Broke

    If she is real, I will be broke before the weekend is over. And its Friday at 4:30.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with recent carnal knowledge about her? Looks pretty damn good.

    https://avaescorts.com/escort-profile/Britney/29779

    SG.

  5. #1228

    So this one popped up.

    Anyone with recent carnal knowledge about her? Looks pretty damn good.

    https://avaescorts.com/escort-profile/Britney/29779

    SG.

  6. #1227

  7. #1226

    411

    That one looks outstanding. I hope she's for real and worth a visit.

    SG.

  8. #1225

  9. #1224

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/308502838006 I didn't ask this chick her name I always call her cross tattoo I did a 411 no one said anything so I TOFTT well for one thing the smaller ad pix are old but it is her. The pic I posted is her now that's on her ad. She thick nice face very friendly BUT. Demons got her bad her room was a mess her man was at the door the whole time I caught him running away when I came out. There was needle caps and a spoon in the bathroom it was a mess. She didn't do CBJ long at all and the WORST part her stuff smell like ten day old dead fish I had to fan the air with her in doggy. If you eaters and BBF dudes eat her or go bare I feel sorry for ya. The stuff was tight and she moaned as I fanned and slammed trying to hurray up and bust so I could go. Will not repeat. Very disappointed after wanting to see her for almost a year.
    She has been reviewed on here a few times because I reported on her once about 2 years ago. Not worth the time or money back then either. She didn't have a pimp with her when I saw her but her service still sucked. I can imagine how far down hill she has gone because she had a very bad demon issue back then.

  10. #1223
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/308502838006 I didn't ask this chick her name I always call her cross tattoo I did a 411 no one said anything so I TOFTT well for one thing the smaller ad pix are old but it is her. The pic I posted is her now that's on her ad. She thick nice face very friendly BUT. Demons got her bad her room was a mess her man was at the door the whole time I caught him running away when I came out. There was needle caps and a spoon in the bathroom it was a mess. She didn't do CBJ long at all and the WORST part her stuff smell like ten day old dead fish I had to fan the air with her in doggy. If you eaters and BBF dudes eat her or go bare I feel sorry for ya. The stuff was tight and she moaned as I fanned and slammed trying to hurray up and bust so I could go. Will not repeat. Very disappointed after wanting to see her for almost a year.
    I like how she incorporates the word "addiction" in her ads.

    She is giving everyone major hints!

  11. #1222

    2nd one

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    The second one is a waste of time. Tons of rules, not fun at all. No idea on the others.
    Yes your right, the second use to be in greensboro. Never saw her, but was reviewed, had more rules than a prison. Lame.

  12. #1221
    The second one is a waste of time. Tons of rules, not fun at all. No idea on the others.

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteDreamz  [View Original Post]

  13. #1220

    Scouting the area


  14. #1219
    I had a very similar visit with Meredith. This is my second time with her, but this time she was orbit'and the moon on my arrival.

    OMG the strawberry oil was so bad, I tipped her a few extra and we took a shower together as a restart.

    The shower was a full on b2 b rub fest. I washed her so squeaky clean she started to cum, so I dropped on my knees and DATY w / FIV. It about wiped her out, so I had her get on her knees and she proceeded to give me a very top rate BBBJ with no hands DT CIM dumped straight down her throat. She was still Orbit'and and kept suck'ng till I was rock hard. Not sure if she even noticed I unloaded.

    We left the shower and hit the bed. I leaned her over, slipped on a cover and pounded her standing K9 for about 20 mins. I asked for greek and she wanted. 60. I told her nope and kept pounding till I busted nut 2.

    So a QV of. 60 + . 20 for the shower. Not a bad visit at all.

    Be Safe,

    Surf Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I went ahead and saw Meredith this afternoon and she is the girl in the pics, although with more mileage than the pics suggest. I guess that's the case more times than not. The hotel isn't the best but I had no issues in the day and was able to walk right up to her room from the sidewalk since I parked elsewhere and walked. She's a leggy platinum blonde with a nice body and a sweet demeanor. I may have caught her on a bad day because she seemed super spaced out and was only coherent about half of the time. She started with bbj laying sideways across my lap with her legs spread so I went ahead and DATY for a little while which was nice. Everything looked and smelled just fine, she used a strawberry flavored oil on both of us, so unfortunately that's all I tasted. Maybe some guys like it but I can buy strawberries at the grocery store, they don't sell pussy in the produce section that's why I called her! Her bbj was nice, lots of noises and some DT action (I'm an average sized guy, so all you bat swinging dudes don't get all excited now LOL). After a while she asked if she could sit on it, which I thought was kinda sexy. Started with CG, finished with mish. I asked for Greek and she said sometimes she does but not today. While she was on top of me someone knocked on her door, which made me a little nervous but she swore it was probably just someone from "the neighborhood" and shouted "go away! Overall it was what you'd expect for a. 6 qv, I might repeat if I'm in the area but wouldn't make a special trip. If she were more lucid and personable she would have much more potential, but like I said maybe I caught her on a bad day. YMMV. Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences with her, it definitely helps when you're able to go in informed.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte

  15. #1218

    Meredith

    I went ahead and saw Meredith this afternoon and she is the girl in the pics, although with more mileage than the pics suggest. I guess that's the case more times than not. The hotel isn't the best but I had no issues in the day and was able to walk right up to her room from the sidewalk since I parked elsewhere and walked. She's a leggy platinum blonde with a nice body and a sweet demeanor. I may have caught her on a bad day because she seemed super spaced out and was only coherent about half of the time. She started with bbj laying sideways across my lap with her legs spread so I went ahead and DATY for a little while which was nice. Everything looked and smelled just fine, she used a strawberry flavored oil on both of us, so unfortunately that's all I tasted. Maybe some guys like it but I can buy strawberries at the grocery store, they don't sell pussy in the produce section that's why I called her! Her bbj was nice, lots of noises and some DT action (I'm an average sized guy, so all you bat swinging dudes don't get all excited now LOL). After a while she asked if she could sit on it, which I thought was kinda sexy. Started with CG, finished with mish. I asked for Greek and she said sometimes she does but not today. While she was on top of me someone knocked on her door, which made me a little nervous but she swore it was probably just someone from "the neighborhood" and shouted "go away! Overall it was what you'd expect for a. 6 qv, I might repeat if I'm in the area but wouldn't make a special trip. If she were more lucid and personable she would have much more potential, but like I said maybe I caught her on a bad day. YMMV. Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences with her, it definitely helps when you're able to go in informed.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape