Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1218

    Meredith

    I went ahead and saw Meredith this afternoon and she is the girl in the pics, although with more mileage than the pics suggest. I guess that's the case more times than not. The hotel isn't the best but I had no issues in the day and was able to walk right up to her room from the sidewalk since I parked elsewhere and walked. She's a leggy platinum blonde with a nice body and a sweet demeanor. I may have caught her on a bad day because she seemed super spaced out and was only coherent about half of the time. She started with bbj laying sideways across my lap with her legs spread so I went ahead and DATY for a little while which was nice. Everything looked and smelled just fine, she used a strawberry flavored oil on both of us, so unfortunately that's all I tasted. Maybe some guys like it but I can buy strawberries at the grocery store, they don't sell pussy in the produce section that's why I called her! Her bbj was nice, lots of noises and some DT action (I'm an average sized guy, so all you bat swinging dudes don't get all excited now LOL). After a while she asked if she could sit on it, which I thought was kinda sexy. Started with CG, finished with mish. I asked for Greek and she said sometimes she does but not today. While she was on top of me someone knocked on her door, which made me a little nervous but she swore it was probably just someone from "the neighborhood" and shouted "go away! Overall it was what you'd expect for a. 6 qv, I might repeat if I'm in the area but wouldn't make a special trip. If she were more lucid and personable she would have much more potential, but like I said maybe I caught her on a bad day. YMMV. Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences with her, it definitely helps when you're able to go in informed.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte

  2. #1217

    You must be the exception

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Man o man you didn't go in and hit that? She just live in the hood it was cool. I been there she a good f. But she can't let you hit over time got a man. Those big dds are real big booty BBBJ is good the stuff is tight and she can take a pounding. Go back dude. Some dude got her in rip section said she took his cridit cards I don't believe it. I gave her the donation she said she brb took it to him came right back and stripped naked.
    I know of at least 2 other guys been ripped off by her, take their money say brb and bring in dudes with her and kick them out. I have heard now of at least 4 people since I read some more messages on here about her. I rather be safe then sorry.

  3. #1216

    Sweet girl. Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I saved this girls number from an ad back in the BP days and never got around to seeing her. She's always looked hot and I believe she's been reviewed so I decided to contact her yesterday when I had some free time. Long story short I just got a weird vibe. She was at a shady location first of all, and refused to talk to me on the phone, only text. When I've never seen a girl before I like to talk at least once. I'd really like to see her and I'm still contemplating taking a trip out there so if anyone can shed any light or share their recent experience I'd greatly appreciate it.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte
    I had a dream with her about 9-10 months ago I reckon. She was at an extended stay across from the police station. Some folks on tos complained about that but it actually made me feel safer.

    I really liked her pictures so I booked an hour. Place was a mess along with a yapper leashed to a chair. Down to business, she is GFE and very agreeable. She finished me by stroking while dato (my o). She offered another pop I just wasn't that into her, so I left early. No complaints just wasn't that into her. No signs of using either. Maybe an alcoholic or just some mental illness that keeps her in a rut.

  4. #1215

    Meredith

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I saved this girls number from an ad back in the BP days and never got around to seeing her. She's always looked hot and I believe she's been reviewed so I decided to contact her yesterday when I had some free time. Long story short I just got a weird vibe. She was at a shady location first of all, and refused to talk to me on the phone, only text. When I've never seen a girl before I like to talk at least once. I'd really like to see her and I'm still contemplating taking a trip out there so if anyone can shed any light or share their recent experience I'd greatly appreciate it.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte
    Seen her quite a few times with last being in June. I think I may have been the last to post a review on TER before it went dark. Donations are reasonable service good and will repeat. I live hour and half away so only stop by when in area. In call does look sketchy but my visits were in daytime. I parked on side of building next to street and walked in to complex. No worries have fun.

  5. #1214

    That's Meredith

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I saved this girls number from an ad back in the BP days and never got around to seeing her. She's always looked hot and I believe she's been reviewed so I decided to contact her yesterday when I had some free time. Long story short I just got a weird vibe. She was at a shady location first of all, and refused to talk to me on the phone, only text. When I've never seen a girl before I like to talk at least once. I'd really like to see her and I'm still contemplating taking a trip out there so if anyone can shed any light or share their recent experience I'd greatly appreciate it.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte
    A few years back she used to live a mile from me and the guy she lived with was gone during weekdays so I'd sneak over and get some, haven't seen her for a few years though was in contact with her about a month ago. She used to mainly walk the streets. Had good experiences with her but don't know if trust an incall sutuation the first time.

  6. #1213

    Taeya

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerRon  [View Original Post]
    It appears that Taeya has left the hobby. Anyone know for sure? Emails are bouncing and Instagram is gone. Anyone know for sure?
    Go to indie therapists thread. It will explain. She was hacked.

  7. #1212

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Man o man you didn't go in and hit that? She just live in the hood it was cool. I been there she a good f. But she can't let you hit over time got a man. Those big dds are real big booty BBBJ is good the stuff is tight and she can take a pounding. Go back dude. Some dude got her in rip section said she took his cridit cards I don't believe it. I gave her the donation she said she brb took it to him came right back and stripped naked.
    My issue was I asked a number of times if she was alone or were there going to be a bunch of people around. She said just her. Pull up and there's two cars outside, bunch of dudes in each. She's got more than just a man, got a whole team selling that snatch! Her dd's definitely not real, but look good. She was all hopped up on something, and yeah she was pretty clear about watching every minute. Obvious junkie, has a pimp or pimps, bad hood, lots of random dudes around. Way too many red flags. This was a few weeks back but wanted to share since I see her posting 10 x a day. Wanted to put out my experience so others know what to expect. Shit like this is what pushed me over into the SD scene for good.

  8. #1211

    Blondie / Ms Mary Jane

    I saved this girls number from an ad back in the BP days and never got around to seeing her. She's always looked hot and I believe she's been reviewed so I decided to contact her yesterday when I had some free time. Long story short I just got a weird vibe. She was at a shady location first of all, and refused to talk to me on the phone, only text. When I've never seen a girl before I like to talk at least once. I'd really like to see her and I'm still contemplating taking a trip out there so if anyone can shed any light or share their recent experience I'd greatly appreciate it.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte

  9. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Gastonia almost 20 years and have had well over 1000 experiences. And I can literally count on one hand the number of times the girl has requested that a condom be used for anything at all. The word condom is not in the Gastonia dictionary of any of the girls.
    I'm still just a regular member, but listen to this man. Read his posts, I've had a few great dreams myself thanks to him.

  10. #1209

    Gastonia girls in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I'm in contact with her through WYP, she accepted $99 date, even using many of the same pics. If anyone goes to see her before I get a chance please PM me or report on here.
    I've been in Gastonia almost 20 years and have had well over 1000 experiences. And I can literally count on one hand the number of times the girl has requested that a condom be used for anything at all. The word condom is not in the Gastonia dictionary of any of the girls.

  11. #1208

    Taeya.

    It appears that Taeya has left the hobby. Anyone know for sure? Emails are bouncing and Instagram is gone. Anyone know for sure?

  12. #1207

    Always posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few days ago. Know reviews were spotty and should have followed those. Place was a wreck, lots of dudes parked outside and more milling around. She was all sweaty and jumpy. Should have left but was in at that point and donation dropped. She wanted me to let her slip out and give one of the dudes money first. She was looking to bounce from the minute I got there. Entire thing was a huge waste of my time. Worst experience I've had in the last few years. Don't go see this one.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/tuesd...etter-12734109

  13. #1206

    Samantha big waste of time

    Saw this one a few days ago. Know reviews were spotty and should have followed those. Place was a wreck, lots of dudes parked outside and more milling around. She was all sweaty and jumpy. Should have left but was in at that point and donation dropped. She wanted me to let her slip out and give one of the dudes money first. She was looking to bounce from the minute I got there. Entire thing was a huge waste of my time. Worst experience I've had in the last few years. Don't go see this one.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte

  14. #1205

    Here s another good one

    She s everything covered and about business but she does what she does very well and she's smokin hot with bangin body. Not real pics posted but close and I think she's hotter than the fake pics. Is latino does have the tatts. You want be disapointed. Qv. 8 hhr 120.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-gir...juicy-12718536

  15. #1204

    Karmen. Mic drop 🎤

    Quote Originally Posted by John4337  [View Original Post]
    Karmen is down!! You want be disappointed.
    Shout out to John4337 for the recommendation on Karmen. Thank you!

    Skin softer than butter, tits soft like. Well, they're really soft and pussy like it's lined with velvet. You won't be hearing from me anytime soon, I'm set (for now). Like other reviews, her BBBJ game is awesome with her variety of techniques that are sure to find your money move. Sweet girl too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape