Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 26928
-
09-20-18 19:38 #6453Banned Member

Posts: 22Can't say for certain
But I googled the email and found she's part of a reputable looking, albeit new, agency.
Originally Posted by James2325
[View Original Post]
http://www.advsecrets.com/about-agency/
-
09-20-18 19:15 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 240Michelle's Annabelle and Charize
Has anyone been with them? They look like my type. Young, athletic bodies and big tits. Are they GFE? CIM? BBFS? If you were to choose one, which will you go with?
-
09-20-18 16:42 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 118Mandy.
Sorry forgot to add link!
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/chi...6218/1/3486715
-
09-20-18 16:36 #6450Senior Member

Posts: 1676NG Karolina
https://www.yesbackpage.com/105/post...668-3374-.html
Looks like Karolina is back at the Belmont location. She had lots of good reviews.
-
09-20-18 16:29 #6449Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts

Posts: 58That's weird
When I tried to contact her, text got rejected, said it is a land line
.
Originally Posted by Smoothie929
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 15:27 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 118Candy.
Was DFK on the menu?
Originally Posted by NightHawk292
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 12:55 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 32I haven't seen her. I just communicated with her via text.
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 12:50 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 118Mandy
Just went through a few texts with this one. She states that the first time that she sees someone that it must be incall. Which is fine by me. But then after she will come anywhere. Has anyone had any experience with this one? She's very far south and I'm far north. But those legs tho!!
-
09-20-18 09:53 #6445

Posts: 295Sandra
Smoothie,
Originally Posted by Smoothie929
[View Original Post]
Can you write a review of your session with her?
-
09-20-18 08:56 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 202Kurumi Gray
I've seen her a few times, she is great. Total GFE, smart, and witty (her tweets are a pretty good insight into her sense of humor). And her body is as you described. Great tits, big ass, and a little thick.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 00:22 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 240Kurumi Gray.
Has anyone seen Kurumi Gray? I might try to get an appointment with her. She got big tits and big ass but her body looks a little thick. I usually sees spinner. But I read her attitude is good.
-
09-19-18 21:20 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 541Nice find Homer
When is she coming back?
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 20:40 #6441Regular Member

Posts: 2Adriana
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
Anybody know about her or if she's the real deal?
-
09-19-18 20:36 #6440Regular Member

Posts: 2Adriana Alvares
Do you guys know anything about this girl? Think it's the real deal? https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1.
-
09-19-18 19:56 #6439Regular Member

Posts: 6Yeah, I've seen her a couple of times. Check out her twitter, she posts on there frequently. She wants to meet you somewhere before your actual met up to see if you're legit. After that she's great.
Originally Posted by Plymkr
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






