Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6438

    NG Lara

    So I had the pleasure of meeting NG Lara. I have to say I was wowed at the door. Starts off with a nice DFK and then is very welcoming! She looks very much like her pictures but a few pounds over but over all very good looking!

    Took a quick shower and then we walked in her room. I set the 'roses' down and we got to business. Wonderful make out season with DFK and then on to the BBBJ. It was hard to not bust with her pierced tongue. You can tell she knows what she is doing. Next we had some CFS and did some minor gymnastics and I finished in the bag. Cleaned up and then we lay down on the bed and talked. Like I said she is very warm and cheerful. She knows how to put you at ease. I paid for the full out but only popped once so I had her give me a soft massage with oil.

    We talked and she was telling me about Poland and her travels. It was a very wonderful GFE season.

    I do have one con unfortunately.

    Usually when I go to Asian Apartments they shower with you and clean you up. It's usually a plus for me but this time she asked me and then handed me a towel. Not a mood killer but something I was not expecting. Then again she was all dressed up in some sexy red panties and bra like her pictures.

    The location was a bit odd getting to but I was driving during traffic so I expected that much.

    I think she told me was in town till NOV or something like that. She like to travel so she does take time off for Poland and London.

    If you can I recommend you see her while she's in town. Go for the full hour, you'll enjoy it!

    Take care and be safe out there!

  2. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbb1617  [View Original Post]
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...39-175021.html

    I have txt her but still no response.
    Yes. She's at the usual Belmont location.

  3. #6436

    Possible NG, anyone knows anything

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...39-175021.html

    I have txt her but still no response.

  4. #6435

    Lilith Fontaine, the real deal!

    I've been eyeballing Lilith https://lilithfontaine.com for some time since after discovering her on social media -- she's based out of Austin but tours frequently. I finally saw the was going to be in Chicago mid-September so I emailed her and set up an appointment with all my screening info. She emailed back the next day and I was all set. She was staying at a downtown in the River North area, a high-end hotel that's escort friendly, if you get mah drift. When I got there, I was greeted by a very hot, very good looking smiling brunette with fair skin and terrific curves in all the right places. She was way hotter than I expected, especially for her hourly touring rate of four. I'd guess she's in her mid-20's, no tattoos or piercings, nice skin. Nice conversation, intelligent but no phony pretense about how artsy and cultured she is. Very natural attitude.

    She was smiling from ear to ear, wearing a black bra and panty set that made her body scream fuck me now please. During her welcoming DFK she immediately began to slowly run her hand over my cock which was already beginning to bulge through my pants. She leaned in and started kissing me more passionately as she continued to unzip my fly, proceeding to take out my cock and continue stroking it on the outside. Very GFE in the way she kisses and fondles you. We moved to the bed where her bra came off revealing a very nice set of tits that she pushed into my mouth for me to kiss and suck.

    Lilith's extremely sexual and makes noises like nobody else. She really gets into the spirit and enjoys every minute of it. After eyeing my swollen cock she proceeds to spit all over it, very hot! Her BBBJ ranks among the best. After a few minutes of this and not wanted to blow already, I slipped her panties off and proceeded to finger and lick her soaking wet pussy. Nice and shaved, smelled clean and sexy. After nibbling at her while she moaned and writhed, I suited up and she slid on top, immediately going crazy on me. That great looking face looking at me and moaning while taking me deep and me having her amazing sexy body riding me was driving me bananas! I flipped her over and get on top to drive in as hard as I could. Just as I was about to blow, I pulled out, took off the rubber and asked her to blow me again, wanting to cum in her mouth. I'm only good for one pop, so as I was about to shoot I asked if she swallowed. She nodded while she was DTing me. This did it for me, and I blew a ton that she swallowed then kissed me after doing so. She said she loves swallowing hot sticky cum. Super hot! Following this we did the cuddle thing while she gently stroked the tip of my cock, she's a very sensual chick. Before leaving we grabbed a quick shower together, about 10-15 minutes after the official session should have ended. She's truly a special chick. No rush, mellow, sexy and very accommodating. I've had this kind of experience a few times with great agency girls, but wanted to break out with an independent. I'm glad I did and definitely am booking a few hours with her when she returns to Chicago, she left on Monday the 17th. For guys whose cities she's visiting, don't hesitate. Lilith's the real deal!

  5. #6434
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger7777  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Looks like there are actually two new, older girls according to their web site. Dinara and Ilona. They're both "29", which means 35-40.
    Hey nothing wrong with that. Sometimes I like a massage from a cougar.

  6. #6433

    Lexxi

    Has anyone ever saw Lexxi?

    http://lexxilove.wixsite.com/rubyredlexxi

    Any good?

  7. #6432

    Fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Vera with 262. I think she is underrated. Dead ringer for Alexis Bledel. Needs a little hand holding but overall fun. Would repeat.

    Any info on bony or dinara?
    She is fun but definitely not new and has lots of rules lately. I enjoyed her when she started and her kittie was delicious back then ahahah.

    TheCode.

  8. #6431

    Vera

    Recently saw Vera with 262. I think she is underrated. Dead ringer for Alexis Bledel. Needs a little hand holding but overall fun. Would repeat.

    Any info on bony or dinara?

  9. #6430

    Dinara

    Has anyone seen Dinara at 262. Recent posts have talked about others at the place but not her. I'm hoping someone can share their experience.

    http://classyladiesofchicago.escortb...l-dinara-31466

  10. #6429

    NG Lara

    I am not a big poster but when I do I want it to be good. Met up with Lara today for the first time. Have hit up Ola a half dozen times and she is just as good. BBBJ with that pierced tongue is awesome. DATY, BBBJ, DFK, Multi positions. Two pops never rushed. She is alone right now so it was nice to be the only ones there.

    I wanted to head back to NG as I have had so many subpar experiences lately with AMP's (yun) a few on Harlot and finally the last straw was a horrible experience at MCE. Girls, if you're on the rag, take the week off. Nothing stops everything in its tracks than a girl telling you that "there might be a little blood" and then it looks like a scene from American Psycho!! She even had the balls to ask "do you want to keep going?" I'm done with MCE because they are nothing special and not worth the upcharge.

  11. #6428
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoFive5  [View Original Post]
    Back in the BP days it was average service, covered everything. I'd guess it's same service with ero $ type rates now.
    Correct Red, cute girl. But everything is covered.

  12. #6427
    Back in the BP days it was average service, covered everything. I'd guess it's same service with ero $ type rates now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm hoping that someone can give an idea on her:

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...9.htm?cat=6209

  13. #6426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm hoping that someone can give an idea on her:

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...9.htm?cat=6209
    Yes agreed she's nothing special. Looks like she has gained aome weight too. I def would not pay eros type dollars. She used to be average BP rates.

  14. #6425
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm hoping that someone can give an idea on her:

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...9.htm?cat=6209
    She is terrible, don't go. Long list of bad reviews everywhere.

  15. #6424

    NG Lara

    Meant to write this earlier; however, things have been busy. I was on the fence about seeing Lara. There were a few posts about her being bigger, which is not exactly my thing. But, I have always had a thing for redheads, so I bit the bullet and reached out to her I must say, it was a great experience. I will admit, she is not some model thin waif. However, she is by no means fat. She's got an amazing ass. The photos are definitely her. I'd say she looks a little thinner in person than what's depicted in the photos.

    I reached out to her on a lark and she happened to be available on short notice. After letting me through the door, she greeted me immediately with a hug and a DFK. In that regards, it felt very GFE; lots of passionate DFK and LFK. She was dressed in a matching black lingerie set.

    I had time so I opted for an hour, for the standard rate. I felt it was well worth it. I would put her above some other NGs I've seen in the past.

    She's from Poland and has an accent. She said she was never formally taught English. But I had no trouble communicating with her. Her voice was a little hoarse. In a sort of sexy, sultry way. She said it had to do with the dry conditions and the fact that she smoked. I didn't notice any smoke smell. She smelled very clean, with a light perfume. She's not tall, maybe average height. She has 9 tattoos and a tongue piercing. Some of the tattoos are larger. I don't mind tattoos, but I know some people do.

    After taking a shower, I returned to the room and the fun really began. Once again, lots of DFK and LFK. She was a little ticklish around the neck. Her kitty was shaved and fresh. She gets into DATY; but stopped any FIV. There's something about that feeling when a woman pulls your head into her.

    After she came and took a brief rest, it was my turn. She proceeded into the most enthusiastic BBBJ. Which was heightened by the tongue piercing. I stopped her and we changed into 69. She took me to completion. The only downside was no CIM, if that's your thing. She cleaned me up and we took another break.

    After a little bit of discussion, we returned to more DFK and LFK. She returned back to another enthusiastic BBBJ. After I was at full attention, she put on the cover and asked me what was my favorite position. We proceeded to go to town until I was completely satisfied.

    After cleaning up a bit, she offered me the use of the shower again.

    She walked me to the door and said goodbye with another DFK.

    IMHO, I'd rather see someone like Lara than someone that is crazy hot but makes the encounter painful because of rules or attitude. Lara is very laid back and friendly. She's here until sometime in November.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...27-172960.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape