Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1200

    Salisbury

    Has anyone seen her, like her looks. Can you please let me know.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/262196584485

  2. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with her briefly told me 75 for qv in Kings mnt but I didn't go because it was raining hard. I'll probably take the trip soon but lmk if you end up visiting she looks fun.
    Let me know if you see her, she looks cute.

  3. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    One of her pics matches 4 different numbers in multiple cities. So yes, I would guess fake.

  4. #1197

    Kings Mountain / Gastonia Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with her briefly told me 75 for qv in Kings mnt but I didn't go because it was raining hard. I'll probably take the trip soon but lmk if you end up visiting she looks fun.
    I visited her in Gtown. Pulled into lot and she's out talking to a car load of guys. Looked good from a distance. Met her at door to hotel and walked to the room with her. Clear track marks on arms, blood spots on the bed and bad baby damage. Walked out and searched for better options elsewhere.

  5. #1196

    411

    I'm in contact with her through WYP, she accepted $99 date, even using many of the same pics. If anyone goes to see her before I get a chance please PM me or report on here.

  6. #1195
    I communicated with her briefly told me 75 for qv in Kings mnt but I didn't go because it was raining hard. I'll probably take the trip soon but lmk if you end up visiting she looks fun.

  7. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneKing  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/deanna-e...arlotte-362075

    Was told good things about this woman, decided to check her out last week, Really big mistake. First of all she is out in BFE which was tough to get to from her horrible directions. Finally I just found a school and sat there and waited for her to show up. Then after she shows up instead of 45 she looks 70. She insisted she was 50, no way. Since I was all the way out in BF locust I decided to go through with it against my better judgment. We got to her trailer and then she asked for extra money since I was late, hell she gave me the worst directions ever because she would not give me her address and wanted me to meet her at some store. After I told her no she got a bit of an attitude and then wanted me to wear a cover after she told me she does BBBJ. I again refused and started to leave, then she asked me to stay and then I heard another voice in the trailer. Claimed it was her friend with her bf in a room. Again she didn't tell me she had anyone there, so I felt a little uneasy. But being a rather big dude and always packing I stayed because I had not had been relieved in about a week. So I get her on knees and she takes out little king and she looks at it and immediately gasps and says nope too big. WTF! I told her to open up and she did, she gagged it up a few times and said she would jerk me off but could not handle what I had. I told her specifically before I drove all that way I was larger then avg and she said she never had a problem before. I told her no thank you and packed my shit and grabbed my money and dropped 20 for her waste of my time. She started crying saying she needed the money for her grandkids or whatever. But I just left, called the Harrisburg spinner I see now and again and went over and got done what I needed. Lesson learned, even if you have someone who isn't your type really it is better to go to them and get what you know you can get then drive 45 minutes out of your way and roll the dice. I would never recommend to go to Locust for this old lady.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diane-es...harlotte-62958

    This is a female I used to go see at her Tyvola location at a massage parlor which she gave HJ. Saw her ad on the monkey and went to see what she was about. She was using a "friends" house in the Matthews area. Got there and got my usual decent back massage and on the flip just expected the usual. She asked me if I wanted covered or uncovered? It caught me off guard and I just looked at her. So she went with not covered and she went to town. Her BBBJ skills are very good, almost as the good as the spinner I see, but not quite. But when she said she wanted to see how I fucked, that was it. I tore that stuff up. LOL. If you want more details let me know. But If she does that with everyone she is a keeper.
    What was the demagen for the second girl not in BFE. You can PM me if you'd like.

  8. #1193

    Deanna.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/deanna-e...arlotte-362075

    Was told good things about this woman, decided to check her out last week, Really big mistake. First of all she is out in BFE which was tough to get to from her horrible directions. Finally I just found a school and sat there and waited for her to show up. Then after she shows up instead of 45 she looks 70. She insisted she was 50, no way. Since I was all the way out in BF locust I decided to go through with it against my better judgment. We got to her trailer and then she asked for extra money since I was late, hell she gave me the worst directions ever because she would not give me her address and wanted me to meet her at some store. After I told her no she got a bit of an attitude and then wanted me to wear a cover after she told me she does BBBJ. I again refused and started to leave, then she asked me to stay and then I heard another voice in the trailer. Claimed it was her friend with her bf in a room. Again she didn't tell me she had anyone there, so I felt a little uneasy. But being a rather big dude and always packing I stayed because I had not had been relieved in about a week. So I get her on knees and she takes out little king and she looks at it and immediately gasps and says nope too big. WTF! I told her to open up and she did, she gagged it up a few times and said she would jerk me off but could not handle what I had. I told her specifically before I drove all that way I was larger then avg and she said she never had a problem before. I told her no thank you and packed my shit and grabbed my money and dropped 20 for her waste of my time. She started crying saying she needed the money for her grandkids or whatever. But I just left, called the Harrisburg spinner I see now and again and went over and got done what I needed. Lesson learned, even if you have someone who isn't your type really it is better to go to them and get what you know you can get then drive 45 minutes out of your way and roll the dice. I would never recommend to go to Locust for this old lady.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diane-es...harlotte-62958

    This is a female I used to go see at her Tyvola location at a massage parlor which she gave HJ. Saw her ad on the monkey and went to see what she was about. She was using a "friends" house in the Matthews area. Got there and got my usual decent back massage and on the flip just expected the usual. She asked me if I wanted covered or uncovered? It caught me off guard and I just looked at her. So she went with not covered and she went to town. Her BBBJ skills are very good, almost as the good as the spinner I see, but not quite. But when she said she wanted to see how I fucked, that was it. I tore that stuff up. LOL. If you want more details let me know. But If she does that with everyone she is a keeper.

  9. #1192

    Karla.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100  [View Original Post]
    Far from BBW. Still average to slender. She is definitely down! LOL.
    She allow DATY?

  10. #1191

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    Not TGTBT for me because. "I hate big butts and I cannot lie"!

  11. #1190

    Cherry. Too good to be true?


  12. #1189

    Jade Luv? Has anyone seen her?

    I went to site I hadn't before (the one associated with this site. LOL) and there were only a couple ads but this one did catch my eye. She goes by JadeLuv. We texted a few times and then she later said her period came on. Personally, I think she looks amazing, just my type.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...971&cityid=328
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B5258CE0-0174-4A33-B734-1FF19525A68A.jpeg‎   E7D0160D-A072-4125-8497-7EB8D8B52C6F.jpg‎  

  13. #1188

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Dee in Mooresville? Looks right up my alley.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/121017787436
    I don't recommend. High volume. Minimal effort. Pics not very accurate.

  14. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see the white chick but if she bbw I will pass a lot of chicks have been in jail for a while and be bigger than old pix.
    Far from BBW. Still average to slender. She is definitely down! LOL.

  15. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/large/.../1338469?img=0 she don't see my ind just wondering how she is looks great if its real.
    This was my and someone else experience some months ago:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3625718

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3626452

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape