Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 13936
-
09-18-18 20:19 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 239Yeah itnis called RTF. They are all their.
Originally Posted by LvRocks
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 20:17 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 26Ruby's using pictures of Sunny Lane.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
https://luscious.net/albums/sunny-lane_292350/
-
09-18-18 18:18 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 99I would also love that list but I'm sure they need the providers consent so they don't get harassed. People that aren't in vegas just calling / texting.
Originally Posted by LvRocks
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 13:13 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 131https://www.vegasasian.club/
Originally Posted by Dlister426
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 13:04 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 34List of authentic and good escorts
Hi All.
This may be a little unorthodox but it doesn't hurt to ask. Does anybody have list of girls that had a positive review and is worth the time and money.
Whether it be mojo girls, other sites or independents.
If it can't be placed here then maybe you could PM me the list or suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-18-18 08:55 #3221Banned Member

Posts: 122Vegas Asian club??
I'll be visiting Vegas soon. More info on this club you speak of please.
Originally Posted by MCldop
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 08:15 #3220Senior Member

Posts: 145Any info on this one, says she's pregnant
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...t/952546687704
Hey guys I'm from out of town, hoping to get a little help on this one.
Back home I browse in STG and cityx so I was also wondering if there is any other places to check out down here.
Thanks in advance for any help stay safe and feel free to PM.
-
09-18-18 00:43 #3219Senior Member

Posts: 85The pics of "Ruby" are of pornstar Sunny Lane. If she's the real deal that would be a huge utr score.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 23:21 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 131If you don't mind screening, Vegas Asian Club is great.
Originally Posted by TimLee0415
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 22:22 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 99Recommendations
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Does anyone have any saved numbers they would like to share? I'll be going next week and pretty excited. I don't mind spending $$$ for a good time but don't want to deal with BS. It's pretty hard to get an excuse to go to vegas LOL. I'll send starbucks GC your way.
-
09-17-18 21:39 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 207Well, Katelyn I can't get a response from.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
Ruby did respond some. Anyone ever seen her though?
-
09-15-18 18:54 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 99I want to see how she looks like. Idk if I would want someone taller than me LOL.
-
09-15-18 17:55 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 2464Yeah, but.
Um, just noticing, she describes herself as 5'10" and 155 lbs. No way the girl in the pics is her. So, it sounds like most of the stuff in the ad was accurate, just not the pics. I would think that was at least a pink flag.
Originally Posted by LeThai
[View Original Post]
But, you gave her a high score for skills. At least you liked the blow job. How was the fuck? She said she is GFE, so how was that?
C3.
-
09-15-18 16:42 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 917Re: the problem is?
I'm confused you had a great time with a nice looking girl and your upset the pics were a little off? I hope that's the worse problem you have here. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by LeThai
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 08:05 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 300Why can't it be posted here?












Reply With Quote




