Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 930 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 764 814 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3241

    Two ebony ladies

    I visited two ladies this week. One visiting, the other local but provides infrequently.

    Kay: I have seen Kay twice before, almost a year ago now. I text her number and she asked about a hundred questions before she gave me the location of her incall. She was worried about LE so I suggested I meet her in the lobby of her incall. I arrived at her place and called her to come down. We met in the lobby and she became comfortable with me. On the elevator ride up, she asked if we've met before and I reminded her of a few details that refreshed her memory. We got to her room and took care of the donation (out: 150/250, in: 120,200). She is just as slim as I remember. She brought out the cover for a CBJ but when I asked if she would consider BBBJ, she said she would once we got reacquainted again (YMMV). On went the glove and the CBJ was alright. The real fun began when I entered her in mish. She is still tight. Switched to K9 where I finished in the glove. We both got dressed, talking about our next meet.

    http://archive.is/PRmcz

    Royaltee: I appreciate thick women and Royaltee fit the bill. I called her and we exchanged donation info (100,150, 200) and incall location. Like Kay, she was also paranoid about LE. I suggest we meet in the lobby and she agrees. I arrive at her place and call her as instructed, no answer. I call again 10 minutes later, no answer. I'm about to give up at 15 minutes when she calls me back. She was in the shower. I tell her I'm still waiting and she tells me to come in. I wait at a row of slot machines near elevators. 5 minutes then 10 minutes go by, I'm ready to walk away when I see Royaltee exit the elevators. I get her attention and we exchange pleasantries. She decides I'm not a creep or LE so we go up to her room. Donation is taken care and we get down to the fun stuff. Pictures show that she is thick but I'd said she is pleasantly thicker than what is pictured. She pulls out a cover and proceeds with an average CBJ. I wanted that ass so I got her on all fours went in doggy. It was heaven except for her checking to make sure the cover was still on. On a few occasions, she threw her ass back. I finish in the glove and we both clean up. Royaltee is an okay gal just a tad too concerned about the cover.

    http://archive.is/O7qge

  2. #3240

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    Las-vegas. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / latin /100-half-hour-special-until-10/434074045679.
    This link doesn't go to her ad. What's her name?

  3. #3239

    Link update

    Las-vegas. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / latin /100-half-hour-special-until-10/434074045679.

  4. #3238

    Not for long. Nice Incall

    Las-vegas. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / latin /100-half-hour-special-until-10/434074045679.

    Tell her the artist says Hi.

  5. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLee0415  [View Original Post]
    I would also love that list but I'm sure they need the providers consent so they don't get harassed. People that aren't in vegas just calling / texting.
    I am referring to providers who posted an ad already (not ladies that do this under the radar), why would you need a provider permission, they posted their info to see guys.

    The list would have girls that proved themselves to be honest and true to their ads.

  6. #3236
    Yeah itnis called RTF. They are all their.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    This may be a little unorthodox but it doesn't hurt to ask. Does anybody have list of girls that had a positive review and is worth the time and money.

    Whether it be mojo girls, other sites or independents.

    If it can't be placed here then maybe you could PM me the list or suggestions.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Well, Katelyn I can't get a response from.

    Ruby did respond some. Anyone ever seen her though?
    Ruby's using pictures of Sunny Lane.

    https://luscious.net/albums/sunny-lane_292350/

  8. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    This may be a little unorthodox but it doesn't hurt to ask. Does anybody have list of girls that had a positive review and is worth the time and money.

    Whether it be mojo girls, other sites or independents.

    If it can't be placed here then maybe you could PM me the list or suggestions.

    Thanks in advance.
    I would also love that list but I'm sure they need the providers consent so they don't get harassed. People that aren't in vegas just calling / texting.

  9. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlister426  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Vegas soon. More info on this club you speak of please.
    https://www.vegasasian.club/

  10. #3232

    List of authentic and good escorts

    Hi All.

    This may be a little unorthodox but it doesn't hurt to ask. Does anybody have list of girls that had a positive review and is worth the time and money.

    Whether it be mojo girls, other sites or independents.

    If it can't be placed here then maybe you could PM me the list or suggestions.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #3231

    Vegas Asian club??

    Quote Originally Posted by MCldop  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind screening, Vegas Asian Club is great.
    I'll be visiting Vegas soon. More info on this club you speak of please.

  12. #3230

    Any info on this one, says she's pregnant

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...t/952546687704

    Hey guys I'm from out of town, hoping to get a little help on this one.

    Back home I browse in STG and cityx so I was also wondering if there is any other places to check out down here.

    Thanks in advance for any help stay safe and feel free to PM.

  13. #3229
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Well, Katelyn I can't get a response from.

    Ruby did respond some. Anyone ever seen her though?
    The pics of "Ruby" are of pornstar Sunny Lane. If she's the real deal that would be a huge utr score.

  14. #3228
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLee0415  [View Original Post]
    Hope everyone has a great weekend. Does anyone have any saved numbers they would like to share? I'll be going next week and pretty excited. I don't mind spending $$$ for a good time but don't want to deal with BS. It's pretty hard to get an excuse to go to vegas LOL. I'll send starbucks GC your way.
    If you don't mind screening, Vegas Asian Club is great.

  15. #3227

    Recommendations

    Hope everyone has a great weekend. Does anyone have any saved numbers they would like to share? I'll be going next week and pretty excited. I don't mind spending $$$ for a good time but don't want to deal with BS. It's pretty hard to get an excuse to go to vegas LOL. I'll send starbucks GC your way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape