Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Gastonia almost 20 years and have had well over 1000 experiences. And I can literally count on one hand the number of times the girl has requested that a condom be used for anything at all. The word condom is not in the Gastonia dictionary of any of the girls.
    I'm still just a regular member, but listen to this man. Read his posts, I've had a few great dreams myself thanks to him.

  2. #1209

    Gastonia girls in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I'm in contact with her through WYP, she accepted $99 date, even using many of the same pics. If anyone goes to see her before I get a chance please PM me or report on here.
    I've been in Gastonia almost 20 years and have had well over 1000 experiences. And I can literally count on one hand the number of times the girl has requested that a condom be used for anything at all. The word condom is not in the Gastonia dictionary of any of the girls.

  3. #1208

    Taeya.

    It appears that Taeya has left the hobby. Anyone know for sure? Emails are bouncing and Instagram is gone. Anyone know for sure?

  4. #1207

    Always posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few days ago. Know reviews were spotty and should have followed those. Place was a wreck, lots of dudes parked outside and more milling around. She was all sweaty and jumpy. Should have left but was in at that point and donation dropped. She wanted me to let her slip out and give one of the dudes money first. She was looking to bounce from the minute I got there. Entire thing was a huge waste of my time. Worst experience I've had in the last few years. Don't go see this one.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/tuesd...etter-12734109

  5. #1206

    Samantha big waste of time

    Saw this one a few days ago. Know reviews were spotty and should have followed those. Place was a wreck, lots of dudes parked outside and more milling around. She was all sweaty and jumpy. Should have left but was in at that point and donation dropped. She wanted me to let her slip out and give one of the dudes money first. She was looking to bounce from the minute I got there. Entire thing was a huge waste of my time. Worst experience I've had in the last few years. Don't go see this one.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte

  6. #1205

    Here s another good one

    She s everything covered and about business but she does what she does very well and she's smokin hot with bangin body. Not real pics posted but close and I think she's hotter than the fake pics. Is latino does have the tatts. You want be disapointed. Qv. 8 hhr 120.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-gir...juicy-12718536

  7. #1204

    Karmen. Mic drop 🎤

    Quote Originally Posted by John4337  [View Original Post]
    Karmen is down!! You want be disappointed.
    Shout out to John4337 for the recommendation on Karmen. Thank you!

    Skin softer than butter, tits soft like. Well, they're really soft and pussy like it's lined with velvet. You won't be hearing from me anytime soon, I'm set (for now). Like other reviews, her BBBJ game is awesome with her variety of techniques that are sure to find your money move. Sweet girl too.

  8. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by VictrVictr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, like her looks. Can you please let me know.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/262196584485
    She is thinner than pic I have visit her in High Point in the past. BBBJ, and can take a pounding no rush. Only once I had a problem when she had a roommate that kept interrupting us and asking if we wanted her to join in. She looks like pics.

    Later HFT.

  9. #1202

    Charlotte incall?

    Hi, mongers! Anyone ever found success with gals who are independent contractors who host incall appointments in the Charlotte area? I've seen a few websites online and while they look great, they always look pricey. Thoughts? Thanks!

  10. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I'm in contact with her through WYP, she accepted $99 date, even using many of the same pics. If anyone goes to see her before I get a chance please PM me or report on here.
    Met her off of one of the "daddy" sites. Thought maybe I had an active UTR. Then see her on skip the games and get a text about needing to get her "meds". Haven't seen her since. Baby damage but looks great in clothes. Will NOT ask for a condom so if that is your thing have at it.

    So, if you want a cheap fuck or blow job she is your gal. Also, she sent a text to about 12 guys the other night. Lucky I use a burner # . But felt bad for the other dudes, if it was one of you that sucks.

  11. #1200

    Salisbury

    Has anyone seen her, like her looks. Can you please let me know.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/262196584485

  12. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with her briefly told me 75 for qv in Kings mnt but I didn't go because it was raining hard. I'll probably take the trip soon but lmk if you end up visiting she looks fun.
    Let me know if you see her, she looks cute.

  13. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    One of her pics matches 4 different numbers in multiple cities. So yes, I would guess fake.

  14. #1197

    Kings Mountain / Gastonia Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with her briefly told me 75 for qv in Kings mnt but I didn't go because it was raining hard. I'll probably take the trip soon but lmk if you end up visiting she looks fun.
    I visited her in Gtown. Pulled into lot and she's out talking to a car load of guys. Looked good from a distance. Met her at door to hotel and walked to the room with her. Clear track marks on arms, blood spots on the bed and bad baby damage. Walked out and searched for better options elsewhere.

  15. #1196

    411

    I'm in contact with her through WYP, she accepted $99 date, even using many of the same pics. If anyone goes to see her before I get a chance please PM me or report on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape