Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1191

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    Not TGTBT for me because. "I hate big butts and I cannot lie"!

  2. #1190

    Cherry. Too good to be true?


  3. #1189

    Jade Luv? Has anyone seen her?

    I went to site I hadn't before (the one associated with this site. LOL) and there were only a couple ads but this one did catch my eye. She goes by JadeLuv. We texted a few times and then she later said her period came on. Personally, I think she looks amazing, just my type.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...971&cityid=328
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B5258CE0-0174-4A33-B734-1FF19525A68A.jpeg‎   E7D0160D-A072-4125-8497-7EB8D8B52C6F.jpg‎  

  4. #1188

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Dee in Mooresville? Looks right up my alley.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/121017787436
    I don't recommend. High volume. Minimal effort. Pics not very accurate.

  5. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see the white chick but if she bbw I will pass a lot of chicks have been in jail for a while and be bigger than old pix.
    Far from BBW. Still average to slender. She is definitely down! LOL.

  6. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/large/.../1338469?img=0 she don't see my ind just wondering how she is looks great if its real.
    This was my and someone else experience some months ago:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3625718

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3626452

  7. #1185

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in forever and haven't here in CLT before, but I'm here now.

    Bubbles. Thick ebony near airport; heavier than pics in ad show; I tried the hhr for 120 not very enthusiastic; BBBJ was decent; more services offered for more donation.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/119984216900

    Summer. White brunette not far from Graham library; also heavier than pics; I went for the hhr for 120, good BBBJ; more services offered for extra.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/175567305995

    If anyone knows of a great slender ebony full GFE, sure would appreciate a referral.

    Stay safe!
    Karmen is down!! You want be disappointed.

  8. #1184

    Review of 2 providers

    I haven't posted in forever and haven't here in CLT before, but I'm here now.

    Bubbles. Thick ebony near airport; heavier than pics in ad show; I tried the hhr for 120 not very enthusiastic; BBBJ was decent; more services offered for more donation.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/119984216900

    Summer. White brunette not far from Graham library; also heavier than pics; I went for the hhr for 120, good BBBJ; more services offered for extra.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/175567305995

    If anyone knows of a great slender ebony full GFE, sure would appreciate a referral.

    Stay safe!

  9. #1183

    Redbone chick

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    If you find a good one post her here, always looking for the same.

    PK.
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/302116028628

    This redbone near university looks like she had a good review. Might check her out I'll be in town week after next.

  10. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few yrs ago when she first came on the scene they said I was her first date she was with a regular of mine. She was so fine I couldn't believe it and the dream was to good to be true. Thats been a few yrs and a lot of demons and dudes ago. I would think she still good let us no.
    She posts in or out call. But when contacted she said out only, so couldn't make the dream happen.

  11. #1181
    If you find a good one post her here, always looking for the same.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    I had to go back 12 pages and the one review was bad.

    Any one have a short list they could share?

    Lived in Atlanta for 15 years so I'm spoiled.

  12. #1180

    Dee in Mooresville

    Anyone seen Dee in Mooresville? Looks right up my alley.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/121017787436

  13. #1179

    Any black chicks in the area?

    I had to go back 12 pages and the one review was bad.

    Any one have a short list they could share?

    Lived in Atlanta for 15 years so I'm spoiled.

  14. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/large/.../1338469?img=0 she don't see my ind just wondering how she is looks great if its real.
    I know of someone personally who has seen her. Color I got from him was that she is real. Pics are fairly accurate and, other than some minor baby damage, has a nice body.

    She is not GFE by any means but will leave you satisfied for a reasonable price. Closest thing to payback I can give to you for all the leads you have provided the rest of us.

  15. #1177

    Karla.

    I went to visit Karla about a month or so ago. Met her at a lower-tier hotel off south Tyron and WL. I'm a QV kind of guy when it comes to a first time visit. You never know what kind of crazy you'll encounter and I like to get in and out when I travel to seedy areas.

    Anyway, we agreed to. 8 for her time. Very petite in stature and had a great body, but she had some clear signs of demons (some sores and was quite dry). Good attitude and was very accommodating when it came to getting the job done. What you see is what you get and def don't expect anything close to GFE. She was nice but I will not repeat more than likely. Would recommend for those looking for a reasonably priced visit with a cute provider willing to deliver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails karla pic.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape