Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1212

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Man o man you didn't go in and hit that? She just live in the hood it was cool. I been there she a good f. But she can't let you hit over time got a man. Those big dds are real big booty BBBJ is good the stuff is tight and she can take a pounding. Go back dude. Some dude got her in rip section said she took his cridit cards I don't believe it. I gave her the donation she said she brb took it to him came right back and stripped naked.
    My issue was I asked a number of times if she was alone or were there going to be a bunch of people around. She said just her. Pull up and there's two cars outside, bunch of dudes in each. She's got more than just a man, got a whole team selling that snatch! Her dd's definitely not real, but look good. She was all hopped up on something, and yeah she was pretty clear about watching every minute. Obvious junkie, has a pimp or pimps, bad hood, lots of random dudes around. Way too many red flags. This was a few weeks back but wanted to share since I see her posting 10 x a day. Wanted to put out my experience so others know what to expect. Shit like this is what pushed me over into the SD scene for good.

  2. #1211

    Blondie / Ms Mary Jane

    I saved this girls number from an ad back in the BP days and never got around to seeing her. She's always looked hot and I believe she's been reviewed so I decided to contact her yesterday when I had some free time. Long story short I just got a weird vibe. She was at a shady location first of all, and refused to talk to me on the phone, only text. When I've never seen a girl before I like to talk at least once. I'd really like to see her and I'm still contemplating taking a trip out there so if anyone can shed any light or share their recent experience I'd greatly appreciate it.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte

  3. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Gastonia almost 20 years and have had well over 1000 experiences. And I can literally count on one hand the number of times the girl has requested that a condom be used for anything at all. The word condom is not in the Gastonia dictionary of any of the girls.
    I'm still just a regular member, but listen to this man. Read his posts, I've had a few great dreams myself thanks to him.

  4. #1209

    Gastonia girls in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I'm in contact with her through WYP, she accepted $99 date, even using many of the same pics. If anyone goes to see her before I get a chance please PM me or report on here.
    I've been in Gastonia almost 20 years and have had well over 1000 experiences. And I can literally count on one hand the number of times the girl has requested that a condom be used for anything at all. The word condom is not in the Gastonia dictionary of any of the girls.

  5. #1208

    Taeya.

    It appears that Taeya has left the hobby. Anyone know for sure? Emails are bouncing and Instagram is gone. Anyone know for sure?

  6. #1207

    Always posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few days ago. Know reviews were spotty and should have followed those. Place was a wreck, lots of dudes parked outside and more milling around. She was all sweaty and jumpy. Should have left but was in at that point and donation dropped. She wanted me to let her slip out and give one of the dudes money first. She was looking to bounce from the minute I got there. Entire thing was a huge waste of my time. Worst experience I've had in the last few years. Don't go see this one.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/tuesd...etter-12734109

  7. #1206

    Samantha big waste of time

    Saw this one a few days ago. Know reviews were spotty and should have followed those. Place was a wreck, lots of dudes parked outside and more milling around. She was all sweaty and jumpy. Should have left but was in at that point and donation dropped. She wanted me to let her slip out and give one of the dudes money first. She was looking to bounce from the minute I got there. Entire thing was a huge waste of my time. Worst experience I've had in the last few years. Don't go see this one.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...city=charlotte

  8. #1205

    Here s another good one

    She s everything covered and about business but she does what she does very well and she's smokin hot with bangin body. Not real pics posted but close and I think she's hotter than the fake pics. Is latino does have the tatts. You want be disapointed. Qv. 8 hhr 120.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-gir...juicy-12718536

  9. #1204

    Karmen. Mic drop 🎤

    Quote Originally Posted by John4337  [View Original Post]
    Karmen is down!! You want be disappointed.
    Shout out to John4337 for the recommendation on Karmen. Thank you!

    Skin softer than butter, tits soft like. Well, they're really soft and pussy like it's lined with velvet. You won't be hearing from me anytime soon, I'm set (for now). Like other reviews, her BBBJ game is awesome with her variety of techniques that are sure to find your money move. Sweet girl too.

  10. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by VictrVictr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, like her looks. Can you please let me know.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/262196584485
    She is thinner than pic I have visit her in High Point in the past. BBBJ, and can take a pounding no rush. Only once I had a problem when she had a roommate that kept interrupting us and asking if we wanted her to join in. She looks like pics.

    Later HFT.

  11. #1202

    Charlotte incall?

    Hi, mongers! Anyone ever found success with gals who are independent contractors who host incall appointments in the Charlotte area? I've seen a few websites online and while they look great, they always look pricey. Thoughts? Thanks!

  12. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I'm in contact with her through WYP, she accepted $99 date, even using many of the same pics. If anyone goes to see her before I get a chance please PM me or report on here.
    Met her off of one of the "daddy" sites. Thought maybe I had an active UTR. Then see her on skip the games and get a text about needing to get her "meds". Haven't seen her since. Baby damage but looks great in clothes. Will NOT ask for a condom so if that is your thing have at it.

    So, if you want a cheap fuck or blow job she is your gal. Also, she sent a text to about 12 guys the other night. Lucky I use a burner # . But felt bad for the other dudes, if it was one of you that sucks.

  13. #1200

    Salisbury

    Has anyone seen her, like her looks. Can you please let me know.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/262196584485

  14. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with her briefly told me 75 for qv in Kings mnt but I didn't go because it was raining hard. I'll probably take the trip soon but lmk if you end up visiting she looks fun.
    Let me know if you see her, she looks cute.

  15. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    One of her pics matches 4 different numbers in multiple cities. So yes, I would guess fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape