Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 18817
-
09-18-18 18:29 #9547Regular Member

Posts: 8A few years back, I had some good luck & fun from SLS. If couples are your thing. However, in the swinger realm, single guys are a dime a dozen. If you are exceptional in a desirable aspect (looks, physique, size, massage, party favors) you'll probably score if you're patient.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 18:24 #9546Senior Member

Posts: 140Browser
Sounds like a browser virus. Try using a ad and popup blocking browse and always security software. Brave browser comes to mind. Faster as it blocks ads.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 12:36 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 807Weed?
Sorry if this is inappropriate for the board [Deleted by Admin]
Seriously, somebody had to tell you not to do this?
A2
-
09-18-18 10:49 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 355SLS Swingers site review
Just a question for all you fellow mongers, looking for reviews on SLS swingers site, is it worth the investment?
Thanks,
Vipermav.
-
09-18-18 01:31 #9543Senior Member

Posts: 1755Using PC. No Popups
Other the one we get with the first click, I haven't had any popups. I've always used Norton Security.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 22:24 #9542Senior Member

Posts: 172Pop Ups
No. I didn't get any weird pop ups this week. I used to get 1 Pop up (Ad from another website. Something like Sugardady dating.) I didn't do anything. It just stopped.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 21:41 #9541Senior Member

Posts: 289Using Android with adblocker. No popups. I would check your phone for spam / spyware.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Try also using a diff browser and see if you get the same thing.
-
09-17-18 21:06 #9540Senior Member

Posts: 283No, all normal here, using windows pc and chrome.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 18:20 #9539Senior Member

Posts: 2464Nope
And I use a Mac, as well. If you are using Safari, try this:
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
https://www.appleworld.today/blog/20...re-on-your-mac
C3.
-
09-17-18 18:15 #9538Senior Member

Posts: 1039Anyone getting weird pop ups on this site. Saying I'm being watched and another one saying I have infractions and page being redirected? Just curious, this shit just started. I have apple.
Thanks.
Sox.
-
09-17-18 17:43 #9537Banned Member

Posts: 72She disappeared during the blackout. I had her business and personal numbers as well as multiple email addresses and none of them work any longer. There are no arrest reports or court issues. She got cleaned up (pot only) and was looking great the last time that I saw her. I'm guessing that she left the country. I was at her place (sister's place) but if she left, she did it for a reason. I saw her in February and she looked great. Her energy and enthusiasm when I saw her was off the charts. Hopefully she's one of the success stories. She'll always be a favorite.
Originally Posted by Texualman
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 14:20 #9536Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 298Thanks gentlemen
Got it covered thanks for the help.
-
09-15-18 22:23 #9535Senior Member

Posts: 108Hello gents
Guys,
Anyone seen Miss Joan lately? She was over by the airport but I never got to see her there. She doesn't appear to be answering the phone number associated with those ads she left up. If any one has contact info I'd love to see her again. Thank you gentlemen.
Tex.
-
09-14-18 23:38 #9534Senior Member

Posts: 152Pretty sure you need to address it to "Admin2", we just call him a2 for short. I've messaged him via that method before.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 22:47 #9533Senior Member

Posts: 1755Help With The Sister Site
Just tell us what you need help with and maybe some of the members can help.
Originally Posted by Sexifun
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





