Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9547
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Just a question for all you fellow mongers, looking for reviews on SLS swingers site, is it worth the investment?

    Thanks,

    Vipermav.
    A few years back, I had some good luck & fun from SLS. If couples are your thing. However, in the swinger realm, single guys are a dime a dozen. If you are exceptional in a desirable aspect (looks, physique, size, massage, party favors) you'll probably score if you're patient.

  2. #9546

    Browser

    Sounds like a browser virus. Try using a ad and popup blocking browse and always security software. Brave browser comes to mind. Faster as it blocks ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone getting weird pop ups on this site. Saying I'm being watched and another one saying I have infractions and page being redirected? Just curious, this shit just started. I have apple.

    Thanks.

    Sox.

  3. #9545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Weed?

    Sorry if this is inappropriate for the board [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously, somebody had to tell you not to do this?

    A2

  4. #9544

    SLS Swingers site review

    Just a question for all you fellow mongers, looking for reviews on SLS swingers site, is it worth the investment?

    Thanks,

    Vipermav.

  5. #9543

    Using PC. No Popups

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone getting weird pop ups on this site. Saying I'm being watched and another one saying I have infractions and page being redirected? Just curious, this shit just started. I have apple.

    Thanks.

    Sox.
    Other the one we get with the first click, I haven't had any popups. I've always used Norton Security.

  6. #9542

    Pop Ups

    No. I didn't get any weird pop ups this week. I used to get 1 Pop up (Ad from another website. Something like Sugardady dating.) I didn't do anything. It just stopped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone getting weird pop ups on this site. Saying I'm being watched and another one saying I have infractions and page being redirected? Just curious, this shit just started. I have apple.

    Thanks.

    Sox.

  7. #9541
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone getting weird pop ups on this site. Saying I'm being watched and another one saying I have infractions and page being redirected? Just curious, this shit just started. I have apple.

    Thanks.

    Sox.
    Using Android with adblocker. No popups. I would check your phone for spam / spyware.

    Try also using a diff browser and see if you get the same thing.

  8. #9540
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone getting weird pop ups on this site. Saying I'm being watched and another one saying I have infractions and page being redirected? Just curious, this shit just started. I have apple.

    Thanks.

    Sox.
    No, all normal here, using windows pc and chrome.

  9. #9539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone getting weird pop ups on this site. Saying I'm being watched and another one saying I have infractions and page being redirected? Just curious, this shit just started. I have apple.

    Thanks.

    Sox.
    And I use a Mac, as well. If you are using Safari, try this:

    https://www.appleworld.today/blog/20...re-on-your-mac

    C3.

  10. #9538
    Anyone getting weird pop ups on this site. Saying I'm being watched and another one saying I have infractions and page being redirected? Just curious, this shit just started. I have apple.

    Thanks.

    Sox.

  11. #9537
    Quote Originally Posted by Texualman  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Anyone seen Miss Joan lately? She was over by the airport but I never got to see her there. She doesn't appear to be answering the phone number associated with those ads she left up. If any one has contact info I'd love to see her again. Thank you gentlemen.

    Tex.
    She disappeared during the blackout. I had her business and personal numbers as well as multiple email addresses and none of them work any longer. There are no arrest reports or court issues. She got cleaned up (pot only) and was looking great the last time that I saw her. I'm guessing that she left the country. I was at her place (sister's place) but if she left, she did it for a reason. I saw her in February and she looked great. Her energy and enthusiasm when I saw her was off the charts. Hopefully she's one of the success stories. She'll always be a favorite.

  12. #9536
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 298

    Thanks gentlemen

    Got it covered thanks for the help.

  13. #9535

    Hello gents

    Guys,

    Anyone seen Miss Joan lately? She was over by the airport but I never got to see her there. She doesn't appear to be answering the phone number associated with those ads she left up. If any one has contact info I'd love to see her again. Thank you gentlemen.

    Tex.

  14. #9534
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Just tell us what you need help with and maybe some of the members can help.
    Pretty sure you need to address it to "Admin2", we just call him a2 for short. I've messaged him via that method before.

  15. #9533

    Help With The Sister Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexifun  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me how to get a message to a2 . Tried sending a pm but it didn't recognize a2 as a member name. Weird.
    Just tell us what you need help with and maybe some of the members can help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape