Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 921 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2415

    I'll second Gloria

    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gloria at KP based on your report and she was awesome. Very hot, soft man-made Cs, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and a great massage. No rushing and lots of enthusiasm throughout. She's in town a couple more weeks.
    I paid her a visit yesterday and she is well worth the increased donation. If her breasts are man-made, I could not tell.

  2. #2414

    Gloria at KP

    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gloria at KP based on your report and she was awesome. Very hot, soft man-made Cs, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and a great massage. No rushing and lots of enthusiasm throughout. She's in town a couple more weeks.
    Good that you included her name. Vern's report implied the service was typical KP but as we know the show is highly individualistic and depends entirely on the provider. For instance how many skip the initial shower and get right down to business?

    Exceptional IOP and skills on this one. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded big time.

  3. #2413

    Cicero and Midway

    They may have changed one of their locations but I've been to them a few times. They're located off of the Cicero exit on I-55, headed towards Midway.

    The pictures are accurate. I've been 4 times. Had 2 great experiences, 1 okay one, and 1 terrible experience.

  4. #2412

    Willowbrook.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog#2  [View Original Post]
    I saw the subsequent post indicating you tried it, and got a grandma. I noticed that the three links all have different phone numbers, but they are all in Willowbrook and the ads look similar. Are they all for the same place, or are they different?
    I only called one of the numbers, so I cannot say with 100% that they are all the same. I am fairly certain they are the same though.

  5. #2411

    Gloria at Korean Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Here's a report on their new 300/ hr service. First of all, she gets down to business right away. I think they want to make sure you have every opportunity to come twice during the session. No mandatory shower first to start. At least that was my experience. Lots of DFK throughout the hour. Round 2 once I was ready to go again. Girl was really hot, but that's usually the case with them. Shower afterwards and on my way home. I got the impression they were making a concerted effort to step up the level of service for the extra 50 bucks.
    I saw Gloria at KP based on your report and she was awesome. Very hot, soft man-made Cs, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and a great massage. No rushing and lots of enthusiasm throughout. She's in town a couple more weeks.

  6. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by Brail  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this is legit?

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1993519

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1989429

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1990226

    It's by my workplace so I want to check it out but it's like 4 blocks from a police station LOL.
    I saw the subsequent post indicating you tried it, and got a grandma. I noticed that the three links all have different phone numbers, but they are all in Willowbrook and the ads look similar. Are they all for the same place, or are they different?

  7. #2409

    Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I think FruitNinja inquired about Asian Apartments and not an apartment to stay but he left it ambiguous enough for this reply to be applicable. Now I am curious which one is it.
    Lolllll. Gotcha!

  8. #2408

  9. #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was a little confused there. I mean are they nice apartments? LOL.
    Seems to be a high end companion with around $1500 monthly allowance and will provide service all days of the month. Good deal!!

  10. #2406

    Willowbrook Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by AlTango21  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know if you tried any of them. I'm in that area too!
    I went here to check it out, out of curiosity. I go to the hotel and the girl is like 40-50. It was pretty depressing and turned me off right away, she looked as old as my mom. I said no and just left LOL.

    As I left the girl was texting me, telling me there is a girl who is actually 21 and a part time student, and she told me to come back but I was so turned off that I didn't.

    The next day I thought about it and I wanted to see if she was actually 21. So I text them again. I show up, go to the room, and the girl is a little younger but still looks 40-50.

    I said no right away and left LOL.

    Asians age well but these girls had wrinkles all over their faces, they're fucking old. Unless you're into older women, or just don't care about age, I would avoid this place. They said 140 HH and 160 H, you can go to so many better places with prices like that.

  11. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I think FruitNinja inquired about Asian Apartments and not an apartment to stay but he left it ambiguous enough for this reply to be applicable. Now I am curious which one is it.
    Yeah, I was a little confused there. I mean are they nice apartments? LOL.

  12. #2404

    Korean Palace report

    Here's a report on their new 300/ hr service. First of all, she gets down to business right away. I think they want to make sure you have every opportunity to come twice during the session. No mandatory shower first to start. At least that was my experience. Lots of DFK throughout the hour. Round 2 once I was ready to go again. Girl was really hot, but that's usually the case with them. Shower afterwards and on my way home. I got the impression they were making a concerted effort to step up the level of service for the extra 50 bucks.

  13. #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    Try. Thegreenatchevychase in buffalo grove.
    LOL. I think FruitNinja inquired about Asian Apartments and not an apartment to stay but he left it ambiguous enough for this reply to be applicable. Now I am curious which one is it.

  14. #2402

    Interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brail  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this is legit?

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1993519

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1989429

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1990226

    It's by my workplace so I want to check it out but it's like 4 blocks from a police station LOL.
    Please let us know if you tried any of them. I'm in that area too!

  15. #2401

    New player?

    I saw these two new ads. And it seems like it located in O'Hare and they have Thai girls. Have anyone try them yet?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1331257

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1130406

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape