Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 13814
-
09-17-18 11:16 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 32Gloria at KP
Good that you included her name. Vern's report implied the service was typical KP but as we know the show is highly individualistic and depends entirely on the provider. For instance how many skip the initial shower and get right down to business?
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
Exceptional IOP and skills on this one. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded big time.
-
09-16-18 22:35 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 40Cicero and Midway
They may have changed one of their locations but I've been to them a few times. They're located off of the Cicero exit on I-55, headed towards Midway.
Originally Posted by AverageJohn
[View Original Post]
The pictures are accurate. I've been 4 times. Had 2 great experiences, 1 okay one, and 1 terrible experience.
-
09-16-18 22:30 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 40Willowbrook.
I only called one of the numbers, so I cannot say with 100% that they are all the same. I am fairly certain they are the same though.
Originally Posted by HornyDog#2
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 13:27 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 202Gloria at Korean Palace
I saw Gloria at KP based on your report and she was awesome. Very hot, soft man-made Cs, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and a great massage. No rushing and lots of enthusiasm throughout. She's in town a couple more weeks.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 00:08 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 280I saw the subsequent post indicating you tried it, and got a grandma. I noticed that the three links all have different phone numbers, but they are all in Willowbrook and the ads look similar. Are they all for the same place, or are they different?
Originally Posted by Brail
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 16:47 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 104Apartments
Lolllll. Gotcha!
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 16:40 #2408Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm new to the AMP scene. Can anyone verify these location?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1347323
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1320021
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1319999
Thank you.
-
09-15-18 12:47 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 499Seems to be a high end companion with around $1500 monthly allowance and will provide service all days of the month. Good deal!!
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 10:03 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 40Willowbrook Avoid
I went here to check it out, out of curiosity. I go to the hotel and the girl is like 40-50. It was pretty depressing and turned me off right away, she looked as old as my mom. I said no and just left LOL.
Originally Posted by AlTango21
[View Original Post]
As I left the girl was texting me, telling me there is a girl who is actually 21 and a part time student, and she told me to come back but I was so turned off that I didn't.
The next day I thought about it and I wanted to see if she was actually 21. So I text them again. I show up, go to the room, and the girl is a little younger but still looks 40-50.
I said no right away and left LOL.
Asians age well but these girls had wrinkles all over their faces, they're fucking old. Unless you're into older women, or just don't care about age, I would avoid this place. They said 140 HH and 160 H, you can go to so many better places with prices like that.
-
09-14-18 21:06 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 704Yeah, I was a little confused there. I mean are they nice apartments? LOL.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 18:02 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 308Korean Palace report
Here's a report on their new 300/ hr service. First of all, she gets down to business right away. I think they want to make sure you have every opportunity to come twice during the session. No mandatory shower first to start. At least that was my experience. Lots of DFK throughout the hour. Round 2 once I was ready to go again. Girl was really hot, but that's usually the case with them. Shower afterwards and on my way home. I got the impression they were making a concerted effort to step up the level of service for the extra 50 bucks.
-
09-14-18 15:01 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 499LOL. I think FruitNinja inquired about Asian Apartments and not an apartment to stay but he left it ambiguous enough for this reply to be applicable. Now I am curious which one is it.
Originally Posted by HardOn78
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 11:27 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 143Interested.
Please let us know if you tried any of them. I'm in that area too!
Originally Posted by Brail
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 01:49 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 626New player?
I saw these two new ads. And it seems like it located in O'Hare and they have Thai girls. Have anyone try them yet?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1331257
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1130406
-
09-13-18 22:54 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 104Apartment
Try. Thegreenatchevychase in buffalo grove.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





