Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 164 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2448
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #63

    Curious

    I have been curious about this one.

    Has anyone taken the leap?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/949984073794

    Thanks, Kev.

  2. #62

    Lowell

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any girls that offer in all in Lowell that you're willing to share? Pm is ok. Thanks in advance.
    There if you don't mind older and a little up-selling in the process.

    https://candy.com.boston.listcrawler.com/post/27574391/

  3. #61
    I really miss the redheaded Amanda.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any girls that offer in all in Lowell that you're willing to share? Pm is ok. Thanks in advance.

  4. #60

    Incall

    Anyone know of any girls that offer in all in Lowell that you're willing to share? Pm is ok. Thanks in advance.

  5. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I came on to this page to creat this same post. All of these Brazilian posts in the Lowell, Billerica, & Chelmsford areas are all total & complete bullshit. Save your money. They want to rush you in & out!!
    I am learning to be suspicious of certain ads. I stay away from the vagina pictures. Also, if an ad is to blatant, I stay away. I feel that if an ad reads "stick your throbbing c*ck up my f-cking c-nt!", I will stay away.

  6. #58

    Delivered as promised

    After my last hiatus with Spanish ads on cityxguide, I was wary of giving it one more chance but the pics seemed delicious on this one.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/real-...-ava-12924081/

    So I thought of giving a chance. Plus girls are mostly better outside Lowell / Nashua region.

    Pics are hers. She is very hot buxom babe with big ass and nice rack. She was very enthusiastic and played along very well. Her kitty was sweet smelling and tasted honey. I didn't ask for BBBJ so got CBJ. I was in and out in 15 minutes and she had a quick session available for the same time at $. 2 but I had already chosen a $. 5 for hh.
    I had one condition that pics should match and she was exactly in the same dress as in the ad

    Greek is available at. 5 extra.

    I would recommend to visit her till she is around. Would repeat, it was a dream session.

  7. #57

    Cassandra

    I remember a Russian, perhaps Ukrainian brunette lady who worked in the Lowell area named Cassandra. She was an advocate of burner phones and toys. Curious if she is retired or moved on.

  8. #56

    Brazilian BS

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    So I fell prey to a scam where cityxguide is full of Spanish girls ads like this.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/incall-...-8209-13655257

    I knew pics were fake and they would only have a text msg setup but $ 15 mins was not too rich for my blood so thought of fictive a shot.

    The girl was miles away from picture, much aged, not sexy and no English at all.

    I mean I understand some guys may have taste for these gals but this was a scam.

    Then her service was very very rushed, even for 15 minutes. No GFE just do and go.

    Anyways note to myself- Always trust reviews and visit.
    I came on to this page to creat this same post. All of these Brazilian posts in the Lowell, Billerica, & Chelmsford areas are all total & complete bullshit. Save your money. They want to rush you in & out!!

  9. #55

    Rushed and fake

    So I fell prey to a scam where cityxguide is full of Spanish girls ads like this.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/incall-...-8209-13655257

    I knew pics were fake and they would only have a text msg setup but $ 15 mins was not too rich for my blood so thought of fictive a shot.

    The girl was miles away from picture, much aged, not sexy and no English at all.

    I mean I understand some guys may have taste for these gals but this was a scam.

    Then her service was very very rushed, even for 15 minutes. No GFE just do and go.

    Anyways note to myself- Always trust reviews and visit.

  10. #54

    Re-Jerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I'll vouch for BillyPilgrim, you not so much, looking at your post history it's easy to understand why.

    Want to outdo your competition, provide a better service period.
    I been to Jerry to place before but haven't been there for awhile, The last time I was there it was pretty dirty that's why I never went back.

  11. #53
    I'll vouch for BillyPilgrim, you not so much, looking at your post history it's easy to understand why.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsin98  [View Original Post]
    This person get so upset about people don't agreed with him. Make you think is jerry himself.
    Want to outdo your competition, provide a better service period.

  12. #52

    Jerry

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    The person who posted this is Jerry's competition in Lowell (5851).

    Just sayin'.
    This person get so upset about people don't agreed with him. Make you think is jerry himself.

  13. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    The person who posted this is Jerry's competition in Lowell (5851).

    Just sayin'.
    Don't know where the competition is because if you call 5851 and tell them you been to Jerry they will not even talk to you.

    You are obviously some chick or mgt

    Fuck off

    A2

  14. #50

    In the interest of full disclosure

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsin98  [View Original Post]
    I found out he doesn't advertise anymore only book on we-chat now.

    Plus now he have his girls rotate coming from China now but still same service no massage and always rush place is dirty no clean towel.
    The person who posted this is Jerry's competition in Lowell (5851).

    Just sayin'.

  15. #49
    Anyone try Nani? That ass is calling me.

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...k/982187757188

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape