Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 164 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49
    Anyone try Nani? That ass is calling me.

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...k/982187757188

  2. #48

    Jerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt9978  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know Jerry's was still in business. I thought he shut down. Does anyone have a # ? PM me. Thanks.
    I found out he doesn't advertise anymore only book on we-chat now.

    Plus now he have his girls rotate coming from China now but still same service no massage and always rush place is dirty no clean towel.

  3. #47

    Re: Jerrys

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I've been missing the Jerry's experience. Anyone been to one of his locations recently? I know they rotate out frequently, just curious about quality / looks / experiences etc.
    Had a visit a week or so ago and didn't get a chance to post. Hadn't been there in some time. Attractive girl, Judy. Pretty face and nice C's. Decent BBBJ after determining my freshly showered cleanliness. Massage skill mediocre at best but sure enjoyed her body from a few different angles once we went from the table to the wrestling mat. She wasn't into any manual play so JR had a good time in there instead. Overall experience was a 6 I would say. Massage:3 or 4, enthusiasm:5, Looks:8.

  4. #46

    Natalie

    I had seen her once. Before. Bland service, like she didn't even want to do it. Not sure if she's still legit, have her real info and she's got a legit criminal record now. Buyer beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by RailGun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any input on Natalie? Thanks in advance!

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...s/184481461983

  5. #45

    Jerry's

    Skinny Asian lady (very long nipples) mid to late 30's massage a joke but mattress was fun. She treated me well and I got a shower before I went. Clean towel!

  6. #44

    Jerry's

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I've had numerous experiences with his girls. I haven't been in a while, due to geographical reasons, but I've had mostly positive experiences. True, the massage is sometimes lacking, but the extras are generally high quality, and sometimes above and beyond that even.
    I didn't know Jerry's was still in business. I thought he shut down. Does anyone have a # ? PM me. Thanks.

  7. #43

    Jerrys

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWest  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream. Same shit with his ops. Dirty apartments. Matt on floor. Complete crapshoot in service. Sometime no restrictions, but usually nothing quality for me. Massage no existent. Been a patron for many years. Told him long ago using a trade name was stupid. Rumor is the nh guy Johnny was his relative. Greedy & dumb.
    I've had numerous experiences with his girls. I haven't been in a while, due to geographical reasons, but I've had mostly positive experiences. True, the massage is sometimes lacking, but the extras are generally high quality, and sometimes above and beyond that even.

  8. #42

    Jerry

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I've been missing the Jerry's experience. Anyone been to one of his locations recently? I know they rotate out frequently, just curious about quality / looks / experiences etc.
    I had a dream. Same shit with his ops. Dirty apartments. Matt on floor. Complete crapshoot in service. Sometime no restrictions, but usually nothing quality for me. Massage no existent. Been a patron for many years. Told him long ago using a trade name was stupid. Rumor is the nh guy Johnny was his relative. Greedy & dumb.

  9. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Apartment AMP. Quality girls and a really good experience with a few exceptions. Mostly consistent. Been around for a while. Doesn't advertise since Backpage shutdown.
    Any contact info so I can check it out? Thanks.

  10. #40

    Jerry's

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbx9134  [View Original Post]
    Whats jerrys?
    Apartment AMP. Quality girls and a really good experience with a few exceptions. Mostly consistent. Been around for a while. Doesn't advertise since Backpage shutdown.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I've been missing the Jerry's experience. Anyone been to one of his locations recently? I know they rotate out frequently, just curious about quality / looks / experiences etc.
    Whats jerrys?

  12. #38

    Jerry's?

    I've been missing the Jerry's experience. Anyone been to one of his locations recently? I know they rotate out frequently, just curious about quality / looks / experiences etc.

  13. #37

    Natalie

    Anyone have any input on Natalie? Thanks in advance!

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...s/184481461983

  14. #36

    Nashnh

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    This was just posted on the Boston Board about your Lowell lady:
    She up over the state line today too far for me to visit.

  15. #35

    Sara, 5'0, 90 lbs

    This was just posted on the Boston Board about your Lowell lady:

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWest  [View Original Post]
    Not seen her but heard from a trusted friend I met here she was real and a go if you like that type. Too skinny, too much ink etc for my taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHabo  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...e/276173192518

    Has anyone seen this one she definitely looks like fun!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape