Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #469

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VrPat688  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are the same as the Chloe from before, I haven't seen her since before the change from Elite Secrets to Modeling Avenue, but if it's the same person, you're in for a great time.

    V.
    What you wrote is encouraging. Thanks.

  2. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGoff  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen.

    I will be in the Evanston area for the weekend as I will be working the football game. I'm reading the posts for potential dates and have noticed ECE / MCE are quite popular. Could someone advise what specific agencies those are so I can narrow down my search? Also, feel free to DM if there are any popular UTRs in that area as well. If you're ever in the Columbus area I can provide good intel.
    If you're in Evanston just for the weekend, your best bed is Michelles http://michellesescorts.com . They don't have a super big selection like MCE but unlike the other agencies, every one of their girls is a superstar that won't disappoint.

  3. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    Agnes is also as tight as they come. I'm not enormous (but no slouch), and I had to feed my dick into her pussy ever so slowly, about 5 minutes or so to go from just the tip to full penetration. Amazingly I lasted long enough to get some full-on strokes before exploding. Agnes was great.
    Agnes has a pretty good, tight body and has upped her BJ game since she signed on. The only turn-off for me is her face. Not exactly ugly but way far from what anyone would call "pretty. " Just close your eyes and enjoy the BBBJ.

  4. #466

    Agnes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Agnes has a thicker butt, in a really good way, also gives a mind blowing blowjob.
    Agnes is also as tight as they come. I'm not enormous (but no slouch), and I had to feed my dick into her pussy ever so slowly, about 5 minutes or so to go from just the tip to full penetration. Amazingly I lasted long enough to get some full-on strokes before exploding. Agnes was great.

  5. #465

    Rebecca At MCE

    Anyone seen Rebecca from from MCE.

    I'd like to see her in the near future but could't find any feedback.

  6. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    Both Alexa and Danielle have amazing ass! Totally recommend those two if you like ass.
    Agnes has a thicker butt, in a really good way, also gives a mind blowing blowjob.

  7. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    Image search? Of girls in an agency? Holy crap some of you guys really are creeps. . No wonder we get black listed? Haha.

    I usually get an idea of the girls body based on the pics and it never is off.
    People usually reverse image search because it's easy to find fakes that way, a good way of weeding out sketchy independents. MCE sends unblurred pictures on telegram and I have always gotten the girl they send me, no issues so far.

  8. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Sandra at Modeling Avenue lists a Chloe Love. Does anyone know if that's the same girl who worked for her in the past. I think she had many very positive reviews. If it is her, have any of you seen her?
    Pictures are the same as the Chloe from before, I haven't seen her since before the change from Elite Secrets to Modeling Avenue, but if it's the same person, you're in for a great time.

    V.

  9. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Does MCE normally have fake pics of girls on site until they get them in studio for pics that much other girls?

    A quick image search of one of her pics is off a popular IG model, that isn't her, as she is located in UK.
    Image search? Of girls in an agency? Holy crap some of you guys really are creeps. . No wonder we get black listed? Haha.

    I usually get an idea of the girls body based on the pics and it never is off.

  10. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDent  [View Original Post]
    If you'd tell us which girl's pic is a fake, I could check as I've seen a good number of their girls as have a number of email buddies who've seen way more than I. But at the risk of sounding like a shill, I've never found any of them to be fakes in person. Some of them aren't as cute, face-wise, as you might imagine (Agnes a prime example) but their bodies are as hot- or not- as they depicted.
    Well I am not saying the girls wouldn't look almost identical to the image as their faces are blurred out, and they give us real image of them when we ask for it I am guessing via telegram. They use them as placeholders is what I was guessing until they are able to have the girls do a photoshoot for one of their photographers.

    The one I was asking about was Cindy, in the bikini photo. If you reverse image search it, it brings you to a UK model, which from the looks of her recent photos, she is still very much in the UK.

    The girls from MCE that I have seen are no doubt phenomenal, just I am guessing they don't have any real images of Cindy ready, so they are using a image of a different model (that matches how Cindy looks) until model images are ready for herself.

  11. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Does MCE normally have fake pics of girls on site until they get them in studio for pics that much other girls?

    A quick image search of one of her pics is off a popular IG model, that isn't her, as she is located in UK.
    If you'd tell us which girl's pic is a fake, I could check as I've seen a good number of their girls as have a number of email buddies who've seen way more than I. But at the risk of sounding like a shill, I've never found any of them to be fakes in person. Some of them aren't as cute, face-wise, as you might imagine (Agnes a prime example) but their bodies are as hot- or not- as they depicted.

  12. #458

    Chloe Love.

    I noticed that Sandra at Modeling Avenue lists a Chloe Love. Does anyone know if that's the same girl who worked for her in the past. I think she had many very positive reviews. If it is her, have any of you seen her?

  13. #457

    Mce?

    Does MCE normally have fake pics of girls on site until they get them in studio for pics that much other girls?

    A quick image search of one of her pics is off a popular IG model, that isn't her, as she is located in UK.

  14. #456

    Yes mce

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is MCE Cindy because of the context. There is a Cindy at EEC that I'd like to see but haven't had a chance yet. Any info on the other Cindy would be greatly appreciated. If I get to her first, I'll report back for sure.
    Yes your right. It was with mce. Apologies.

  15. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is MCE Cindy because of the context. There is a Cindy at EEC that I'd like to see but haven't had a chance yet. Any info on the other Cindy would be greatly appreciated. If I get to her first, I'll report back for sure.
    It must be the EEC Cindy, because according to MCE's weekly schedule that came out yesterday, Monday the 10th, MCE Cindy isn't on until this coming Saturday the 15th at a downtown location. It's her very first MCE gig and I'm taking one for the team, as they say. LOL I'll report back with a review of Cindy after I've seen her. She looks pretty hot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape