Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 686 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #336

    Flint Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Any petite spinner recommended that is 3 some (my girl) friendly? Trying to set something up for next week. 20's - 30's, likes oral both ways. Can be either dominant or not. No blacks please. Thanks.
    Here is a quick summary of spinners in the area that I know, roughly in order of preference:

    Kacey (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kacey-escort-flint-238582) - really cute and thin unfortunately taking a break from the hobby at the moment.

    Stacy Renee (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190) - thin and firm and her GFE is most girls pse.

    Lucky Irish (http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/469539309291) - a little older but thin and nice and good service.

    Bailey (http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/537757624682) - cute, nice, good service but stomach isn't as thin / firm as pics show.

  2. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Was she an older one? So many say that and pretty hard to tell who you mean.
    Early thirtys.

  3. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that she has passed away, overdose can be assumed, I won't post her obit or real name and if you know her, don't. She posted heavily about 6-8 months ago on all forums called herself the head queen. "Truckers welcome".
    Was she an older one? So many say that and pretty hard to tell who you mean.

  4. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    Bailee is a spinner, and really gets into it. She loves to get a good tongue lashing and has great oral dicktation skills. She is down to earth, and has been great both times I have seen her.

    She is a bit on the higher end side for $, but is well worth it.

    http://archive.is/XY5T3

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.
    I've tried to meet Bailey twice now, she either takes too long to respond (6+ hours per message!) or flakes out when it comes time to meet. I'm glad you got to meet her, but I'm not bothering anymore.

  5. #332

    Bailee (Bailey)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Any petite spinner recommended that is 3 some (my girl) friendly? Trying to set something up for next week. 20's - 30's, likes oral both ways. Can be either dominant or not. No blacks please. Thanks.
    Bailee is a spinner, and really gets into it. She loves to get a good tongue lashing and has great oral dicktation skills. She is down to earth, and has been great both times I have seen her.

    She is a bit on the higher end side for $, but is well worth it.

    http://archive.is/XY5T3

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  6. #331

    Recommendations. Girl Friendly

    Any petite spinner recommended that is 3 some (my girl) friendly? Trying to set something up for next week. 20's - 30's, likes oral both ways. Can be either dominant or not. No blacks please. Thanks.

  7. #330
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  8. #329

    Kourtney off of Ballenger

    BEWARE Kourtney off Ballenger is a ripoff. A fellow hobbyist informed me of his experience. He was in touch with her negotiated a price and went. Ballenger area wasn't a good area. She opened the door pics are deffinately not her pics she is using. The house smelled worse than a porta potty on a hot summer day. She immediately takes donation and disappears for a second comes back and starts trying to upsell right away, he decided it wasn't at all what he was looking for. Got up getting ready to leave she's bitching typical ghetto trash talk. He was leaving and was in his vehicle when the pimp boyfriend shows up in front door with a gun. He felt it was a set up from the start lucky he didn't get robbed further of worse. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT KOURTNEY! Sorry couldn't get attachment to link.

  9. #328

    My two cents are for you to do due diligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    My two cents are for you to do due diligence. I have found that the majority who post a gmail address are a scam of some sort. My spydey sense tingles when I read their ads.
    Thanks, JB. I appreciate the advise.

  10. #327

  11. #326

    Stacy Renee

    I kept both of her numbers. Here is a link with the most recent number of the two.

    https://xlamma.me/detroit-escorts/Es...Renee-26-75411

  12. #325

    Stacy Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link to her?
    Link to Stacy Renee: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190.

    And http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/129102692052.

    Like most people say: cute, thin firm body, safe incall south of Flint area.

    Downside: a little more than some at 100/140/220 (if you like thin firm bodies, you probably aren't going to find better in the Flint area so worth it IMO), she only does it part time so sometimes she is unavailable for a week or more at a time.

  13. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    What is GPS? I've seen her a couple of times, always been good little pricey 140 hhr 220 for hr several covered positions after BBBJ nice little perky tits. Cute face.
    She told me 240/ hr. That's not happening. Like I said she has a nice body and pretty face. I unfortunately won't be seeing her. Papa Be.

  14. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyJoe  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering if anyone has seen these ladies before I take the plunge?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/wanna...cebox-12587316

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...4-you-12582118
    My two cents are for you to do due diligence. I have found that the majority who post a gmail address are a scam of some sort. My spydey sense tingles when I read their ads.

  15. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    What is GPS? I've seen her a couple of times, always been good little pricey 140 hhr 220 for hr several covered positions after BBBJ nice little perky tits. Cute face.
    Can you post a link to her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape