Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 686 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that she has passed away, overdose can be assumed, I won't post her obit or real name and if you know her, don't. She posted heavily about 6-8 months ago on all forums called herself the head queen. "Truckers welcome".
    I saw that also.

  2. #320

    Any reports on these ladies?

    I was just wondering if anyone has seen these ladies before I take the plunge?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/wanna...cebox-12587316

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...4-you-12582118

  3. #319

    What is GPS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    What is GPS? I've seen her a couple of times, always been good little pricey 140 hhr 220 for hr several covered positions after BBBJ nice little perky tits. Cute face.
    Golden Pussy Syndrome.

    You say a little pricey and someone else thinks that is way to much. I guess that is perspective.

  4. #318

    Stacey Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her and also heard good things. So, I hit her up and she sent me a pic. Great body and beautiful face but she's definately got the GPS in my opinion. It's just funny to me how she goes up 100 for 30 minutes more. I won't be seeing her. Papa Be.
    What is GPS? I've seen her a couple of times, always been good little pricey 140 hhr 220 for hr several covered positions after BBBJ nice little perky tits. Cute face.

  5. #317

    Head Queen RIP.

    I just saw that she has passed away, overdose can be assumed, I won't post her obit or real name and if you know her, don't. She posted heavily about 6-8 months ago on all forums called herself the head queen. "Truckers welcome".

  6. #316

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Looks like same chick in a couple of ads on STG.

    Anyone partake? http://archive.is/az2RZ.
    Does anyone have some relevant information on this one. I believe there are two sharing the same location. PM is fine. Just being more cautious these days. On a side note I found a great one in Toledo since pickings are so slim up here. But it is an hour and a half travel.

    Thanks.

  7. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopprDude  [View Original Post]
    Been around a bit, but try to stay off the "needy" side of things, this one has me curious. Anybody?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...f/728561168697
    Am curious & would like to know if this one is a good time as well.

  8. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    That's a guy!

  9. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her and also heard good things. So, I hit her up and she sent me a pic. Great body and beautiful face but she's definately got the GPS in my opinion. It's just funny to me how she goes up 100 for 30 minutes more. I won't be seeing her. Papa Be.
    Got a link?

  10. #312

    Secret ****


  11. #311

    Gmoney1012 clear your inbox!

    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney1012  [View Original Post]
    Nice clean place. Pm for more. Burton. Two girls one house.
    You inbox is full.

    C.

  12. #310

    I know less than I would like to.

    Been around a bit, but try to stay off the "needy" side of things, this one has me curious. Anybody?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...f/728561168697

  13. #309

    Stacy renee

    I've never seen her and also heard good things. So, I hit her up and she sent me a pic. Great body and beautiful face but she's definately got the GPS in my opinion. It's just funny to me how she goes up 100 for 30 minutes more. I won't be seeing her. Papa Be.

  14. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up Friday night and she said she would be available in an hour or so. She texted me back later and then went comms dark. This morning she apologized about last night and I asked if she was going to make it up to me tonight. We kept in contact most of the day. She asked me what would be fair and I threw my offer out there and was quickly shot down and countered. I hit her back up later and she said she would be available after a certain time. I then threw another shot in the dark offer out there just for the fuck of it and the comms went dark again. I heard good things about her but after the past couple days, I won't be seeing her. I'm looking for reliable. I don't have a link but her number starts with 419. Papa Be.
    She has issues for sure. I used to c her but not anymore definitely a waste of time. Plus I think she has GPS.

  15. #307

    Chloe

    I hit her up Friday night and she said she would be available in an hour or so. She texted me back later and then went comms dark. This morning she apologized about last night and I asked if she was going to make it up to me tonight. We kept in contact most of the day. She asked me what would be fair and I threw my offer out there and was quickly shot down and countered. I hit her back up later and she said she would be available after a certain time. I then threw another shot in the dark offer out there just for the fuck of it and the comms went dark again. I heard good things about her but after the past couple days, I won't be seeing her. I'm looking for reliable. I don't have a link but her number starts with 419. Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape