Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 792 of 888 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Matthew, you didn't ask for extras? What did you do? Just chat with her? Massage? How much was the donation and for how much time?
    FS, Hhr, donation was $. 5.

  2. #1440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Matthew, you didn't ask for extras? What did you do? Just chat with her? Massage? How much was the donation and for how much time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew9  [View Original Post]
    I fell in love, she looks so cute, young cute chubby girl, small breasts, tight kitty at a 4 stars Google rated hotel. Not repeating because unfortunately is kind of big for me. She is leaving soon. Safe play, didn't ask for extras.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/gre...-2672/1/323599

  3. #1439

    Lolia

    I fell in love, she looks so cute, young cute chubby girl, small breasts, tight kitty at a 4 stars Google rated hotel. Not repeating because unfortunately is kind of big for me. She is leaving soon. Safe play, didn't ask for extras.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/gre...-2672/1/323599
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180912-065138_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #1438

    Nice review

    Thanks for bringing her to our attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManJb87  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Was traveling on business to the greater Greenville area and decided to TOFTT and call to my hotel a little petite cutie.

    Overall good experience and I will repeat.

    Good communication. Sent a few texts back and forth promptly and agreed on a time and duration.

    Upon arrival was happy with her face (ad only showed body pics) and body was mostly accurate (body pics that showed the mixed chick bs the white chick).

    Upon entering my hotel room we didn't waist no time and got down for the cause. Started off with an average BBBJ. Wish it could have been longer but she made up for it with by having a real tight pussy and long smooth legs. Had her bend over and pounded her doggy style until I sneezed into the bag. Damage was $. 4 for half hour. Link is below.

    https://backpage.com.greenville.list...post/26729670/

  5. #1437

    ??

    Your very first post is to vouch for someone without any info on how to view or contact said person. And we know nothing about you either. So how are we to judge your validity or the person in question? Your post is worse than worthless my friend. It smacks as a shill review. JMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny55  [View Original Post]
    I saw Daisy the other day, this young lady is incredible, pretty face, nice body and very accommodating Had a great time and will see her again!! I recommend ya'll check her out!

  6. #1436

    Shayla. Mixed Girl. Petite - 120 lbs - 5'6

    Hello gents,

    Was traveling on business to the greater Greenville area and decided to TOFTT and call to my hotel a little petite cutie.

    Overall good experience and I will repeat.

    Good communication. Sent a few texts back and forth promptly and agreed on a time and duration.

    Upon arrival was happy with her face (ad only showed body pics) and body was mostly accurate (body pics that showed the mixed chick bs the white chick).

    Upon entering my hotel room we didn't waist no time and got down for the cause. Started off with an average BBBJ. Wish it could have been longer but she made up for it with by having a real tight pussy and long smooth legs. Had her bend over and pounded her doggy style until I sneezed into the bag. Damage was $. 4 for half hour. Link is below.

    https://backpage.com.greenville.list...post/26729670/

  7. #1435

    Daisy

    I saw Daisy the other day, this young lady is incredible, pretty face, nice body and very accommodating Had a great time and will see her again!! I recommend ya'll check her out!

  8. #1434

    Crystal

    Has anyone seen Crystal?? I couldn't find any reviews on her.

    https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1213948

  9. #1433

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    She took a vacation around the Labor Day holiday, but should be back now.
    See is posting as of this AM: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/361881295479.

  10. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    She took a vacation around the Labor Day holiday, but should be back now.
    She called me and told me what happened. She called me yesterday.

  11. #1431

    Hailey in Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Hailey in Anderson. The one who allows Greek? I can't find any of her ads, but I've been wanting to see her again.

    RM.
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/726959335518

    She seems to have dropped off the planet. I saw her back on 8-20, she came to me. Communication was good, she was on time, she very cute, beautiful fair skin. I would like to see her again, amazing BBBJ, just amazing everything really. She is quiet and reserved in person, until you get her under the sheets, then wow, just wow. I texted her a few times at the number she had in her ad, which was the same one I communicated with her on, unfortunately, just silence.

  12. #1430

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Ella? I was supposed to see her after I got off from work but her phone is down. Says it not accepting calls.
    She took a vacation around the Labor Day holiday, but should be back now.

  13. #1429

    Hurricane

    Maybe the storm will blow (no pun) some visitors our way!

    LL.

  14. #1428

    Fishing

    I really do like this girl but you are like the 3rd person to mention this. I had the same problem on my first visit. I'm kinda glad she is far away. It does kill it. I'm told it's more than just a "clean it out" issue.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carmen the other day. Unfortunately things were not the best. She is a very sweet girl. Very nice with a nice personality. We stripped and she began a CBJ. Pretty good. We went to mish and finished in doggy. What killed it for me was the infamous odor. I really lose it when I smell that awful odor. That's what ruined it for me. Everything was great, but that ruins the whole experience for me.

    RM.

  15. #1427

    Eros Fee

    She also will not do 1/2 hr visits. I could not bring myself to pay her fee. On the flipside. Kami kills it and no rush! Love her to pieces! Just sweet and fun. Seen her many times! Kasey also is and old favorite.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I had a really nice experience with Taylor James. Would go again, except for the rather high price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape