Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 13306
-
09-12-18 07:54 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 44FS, Hhr, donation was $. 5.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 07:47 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 1206Matthew, you didn't ask for extras? What did you do? Just chat with her? Massage? How much was the donation and for how much time?
Originally Posted by Matthew9
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 07:05 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 44Lolia
I fell in love, she looks so cute, young cute chubby girl, small breasts, tight kitty at a 4 stars Google rated hotel. Not repeating because unfortunately is kind of big for me. She is leaving soon. Safe play, didn't ask for extras.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/gre...-2672/1/323599
-
09-11-18 21:31 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 875Nice review
Thanks for bringing her to our attention.
Originally Posted by BossManJb87
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 21:25 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 875??
Your very first post is to vouch for someone without any info on how to view or contact said person. And we know nothing about you either. So how are we to judge your validity or the person in question? Your post is worse than worthless my friend. It smacks as a shill review. JMHO.
Originally Posted by Sonny55
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 19:06 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 209Shayla. Mixed Girl. Petite - 120 lbs - 5'6
Hello gents,
Was traveling on business to the greater Greenville area and decided to TOFTT and call to my hotel a little petite cutie.
Overall good experience and I will repeat.
Good communication. Sent a few texts back and forth promptly and agreed on a time and duration.
Upon arrival was happy with her face (ad only showed body pics) and body was mostly accurate (body pics that showed the mixed chick bs the white chick).
Upon entering my hotel room we didn't waist no time and got down for the cause. Started off with an average BBBJ. Wish it could have been longer but she made up for it with by having a real tight pussy and long smooth legs. Had her bend over and pounded her doggy style until I sneezed into the bag. Damage was $. 4 for half hour. Link is below.
https://backpage.com.greenville.list...post/26729670/
-
09-11-18 16:10 #1435Regular Member

Posts: 1Daisy
I saw Daisy the other day, this young lady is incredible, pretty face, nice body and very accommodating Had a great time and will see her again!! I recommend ya'll check her out!
-
09-11-18 15:36 #1434Regular Member

Posts: 21Crystal
Has anyone seen Crystal?? I couldn't find any reviews on her.
https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1213948
-
09-11-18 12:21 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 519Ella
See is posting as of this AM: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/361881295479.
Originally Posted by Bohicax2
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 12:19 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 259She called me and told me what happened. She called me yesterday.
Originally Posted by Bohicax2
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 10:05 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 47Hailey in Anderson
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/726959335518
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
She seems to have dropped off the planet. I saw her back on 8-20, she came to me. Communication was good, she was on time, she very cute, beautiful fair skin. I would like to see her again, amazing BBBJ, just amazing everything really. She is quiet and reserved in person, until you get her under the sheets, then wow, just wow. I texted her a few times at the number she had in her ad, which was the same one I communicated with her on, unfortunately, just silence.
-
09-11-18 09:32 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 29Ella
She took a vacation around the Labor Day holiday, but should be back now.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 08:52 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 157Hurricane
Maybe the storm will blow (no pun) some visitors our way!
LL.
-
09-11-18 00:47 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 157Fishing
I really do like this girl but you are like the 3rd person to mention this. I had the same problem on my first visit. I'm kinda glad she is far away. It does kill it. I'm told it's more than just a "clean it out" issue.
LL.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 00:43 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 157Eros Fee
She also will not do 1/2 hr visits. I could not bring myself to pay her fee. On the flipside. Kami kills it and no rush! Love her to pieces! Just sweet and fun. Seen her many times! Kasey also is and old favorite.
LL.
Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




