Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1158
    She had like two reviews on the other site from like 8 years ago under a different phone number. Can't remember the details though.

    I've always wanted to try her out but have never took the plunge either.

    Anyone have any other intel?

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyG  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen a review on McKenzie anywhere. Between the fact she's the only one I've ever seen advertising in troutman and that she's never had a review in the several years I've seen her around is only reason I haven't checked in.

  2. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    There are reviews saying the blonde Emily is looking bad and service is awful so you saying that's not true?
    I can attest that she is the real deal. Does not smoke, not GFE but is warm and friendly, and the service is top notch! YMMV but I live by the Golden Rule.

  3. #1156

    Carlie.

    She looks exactly like the pictures but watches the clock like a train conductor. Just wanted to give a fair and honest review.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carlie-e...arlotte-395548

  4. #1155

    Roxy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Did she steal from you or she could have? Shouldn't take anything in a room but the donation agreed on. No wallet just the donation bc most of them have demons and can't be trusted.
    Yes, she stole from me and the bank and LEO had to be called. Stay away from her or make sure you exercise extreme caution. This one is controlled by demons and will do whatever it takes to screw you in ways that you don't want.

  5. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen a review on McKenzie anywhere. Between the fact she's the only one I've ever seen advertising in troutman and that she's never had a review in the several years I've seen her around is only reason I haven't checked in.

  6. #1153

    I've seen her,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    Yes she looks better in person nice body I would say go for it.

  7. #1152

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    It ask me for a pic with my finger up I told it I'm not sending you cops nothing and blocked the number.
    Yes, she did. I did the ole cover up here's my finger, and she shot one right back. Looking back I imagine it was an older picture as well, pre child-birth.

  8. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work. Could you try again?
    Let me try again.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/933088544896

  9. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Hickory. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w /2-sweet-and-sexy-dolls-ready-4-f /933088544896.
    Link doesn't work. Could you try again?

  10. #1149

  11. #1148

    Not good

    Dreamed of this one the other day not a good experience at all guess most of you all ready know this but posting anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 220856013588MzAwMjA4NDc3OQ.jpg‎  

  12. #1147

    Peaches


  13. #1146

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyFree  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Amber is back in tow. I missed her last time. Anyone seen her. Any 411.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...6/366298020748
    I had a dream about Amber this morning. It was only a 15 minute dream but got a lot covered. The damage was. 8 quick visit. Nice curvy girl with a good attitude. Likes what she does. All covered. The BJ was really good for covered and moved to other positions and finished right on time. Never rushed and even shot the bull before I left. I'd recommend.

  14. #1145

    Troutman Girl

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Hickory. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w /2-sweet-and-sexy-dolls-ready-4-f /933088544896.

  15. #1144

    Amber

    Looks like Amber is back in tow. I missed her last time. Anyone seen her. Any 411.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...6/366298020748

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape