Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1153

    I've seen her,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    Yes she looks better in person nice body I would say go for it.

  2. #1152

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    It ask me for a pic with my finger up I told it I'm not sending you cops nothing and blocked the number.
    Yes, she did. I did the ole cover up here's my finger, and she shot one right back. Looking back I imagine it was an older picture as well, pre child-birth.

  3. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work. Could you try again?
    Let me try again.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/933088544896

  4. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Hickory. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w /2-sweet-and-sexy-dolls-ready-4-f /933088544896.
    Link doesn't work. Could you try again?

  5. #1149

  6. #1148

    Not good

    Dreamed of this one the other day not a good experience at all guess most of you all ready know this but posting anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 220856013588MzAwMjA4NDc3OQ.jpg‎  

  7. #1147

    Peaches


  8. #1146

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyFree  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Amber is back in tow. I missed her last time. Anyone seen her. Any 411.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...6/366298020748
    I had a dream about Amber this morning. It was only a 15 minute dream but got a lot covered. The damage was. 8 quick visit. Nice curvy girl with a good attitude. Likes what she does. All covered. The BJ was really good for covered and moved to other positions and finished right on time. Never rushed and even shot the bull before I left. I'd recommend.

  9. #1145

    Troutman Girl

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Hickory. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w /2-sweet-and-sexy-dolls-ready-4-f /933088544896.

  10. #1144

    Amber

    Looks like Amber is back in tow. I missed her last time. Anyone seen her. Any 411.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...6/366298020748

  11. #1143

    Ashley

    So here's this girl fairly new only seen her post a couple times. I've messaged her using a couple different numbers before and some repeated but the replies are always similar. She askes if you want to dream about her but then doesn't provide to give a price even when she asked for a time. And when asked for a price she just goes silent until you ask for addy. She would send it to you but again never mentions price. Spidey senses flare up and I have yet to make the move. Has anyone else dreamed of her before?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/937960088270

  12. #1142

    Jewels

    I can confirm Jewels. I saw here a short while ago for a QV at a mid level hotel near Carowinds. I'm not a fan of mongering in that area so the spidey senses were tingling the whole way there. However she was very willing to send confirmation pictures and communicated well the whole time so I soldiered on.

    Dream was $0. 6 QV all covered (BJ / HJ only. FS starts at $0. 8). She is adamantly anti GFE but still has a sweet pleasing personality. I'm getting away from GFE and BB anything given the current STD climate in CLT but TEHO. Best was that there were zero signs of demons and a non smoker. She was clear and easy to talk to. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/113703377722

  13. #1141

    I've seen her,

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...6440/4/1336697

    Met with her and it was a bait and switch. Looked nothing like the girl in the pictures. I was so close of walking back out but decided to stick around. Crappy service. When in doubt, just leave! I regret not leaving. Just got there and already wanted to start. Gave an attitude at everything. Terrible BBBJ. Donation was for hhr. 15 minutes and said I have 5 minutes left. I would avoid at all cost.
    And I 2nd that total bait and switch. I dint finish either I left.

  14. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChris  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Tiff in it this evening. Overall a decent dream (and way better than the girl I dreamed about last week). I'll repeat and have a longer dream next time. The view from on top and from behind were very, very good and I definitely want to dream of them one more time.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/635527446473

    https://ibb.co/idBYtU
    So I'm back in Charlotte and decided to repeat with this Tiff (not to be confused with the other Tiff that's been posted about). Went ahead and did an hr session this time and as I suspected, it didn't result in any extra fun (was hoping for at least some LK, DFK, or maybe even BBBJ or DATY). She is a nice girl, very cute, a tight kitty and quite flexible. But not my cup of tea.

  15. #1139

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape