Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 928 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 13918
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3193

    Mature Megan?


  2. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Lets-party!26%23127796%3 B-%26%239728%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-%26%239728%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23127796%3 B-Pool-dinner-or-just-US-%26%23128523%3 B-%26%23128523%3 B-%26%23128519%3 B-%26%23128519%3 B.

    Paris was pretty understanding and accommodating as far as scheduling goes and staying in contact via text. She had a great energetic and fun attitude. She was friendly and into the encounter but the pornstar style moaning was a bit much for me, but did fit her persona. She was $400 an hour and we went for pretty much damn near the hour with no complaints from her or any attempts to rush me which I appreciated. No upsell and no shenanigans at all. Just reliable good clean safe fun. She had a PSE type attitude but with CBJ.
    Great thanks.

  3. #3191
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    She is real, saw her a handful of times but that was a while ago, maybe a year or so. BBJCIM was good, but can't remember the damage or much of anything else.

  4. #3190
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Why the hell do the ones who do reply keep asking me where I'm staying? (Bally's BTW) Obviously they are filtering me for something but what?
    Well if you are requesting outcall service from them it would help them know where to go.

    Some girls avoid certain hotel / casinos for one reason or another, be it having to deal with security at the elevator, easy access to and from the hotel parking garage, but more likely it could be that they have been banned from entering a hotel / casino and do not want to be arrested for trespassing.

  5. #3189

    Any info on Kendra (nikole)

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/sedu...ntlemen_173500

    The above is her last ad. She advertises as Kendra but she did reply and name is Nikole thru her email.

    She replied to me was agreeable to pretty much a GFE (didn't get into covered or not).

    I threw a $$ number out to her which she initially agreed to, then a few emails later said she usually gets.

    Between $$$ and $$ and asked if I would meet in the middle, I replied thanks but too rich and would crash my budget.

    Frankly too much to take a chance on.

    Haven't heard a counter.

    Anybody have any experience with her?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #3188

    Where you stay? Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Why the hell do the ones who do reply keep asking me where I'm staying? (Bally's BTW) Obviously they are filtering me for something but what?
    The agency girls will ask where you stay for several reasons. One is that if they can't get the real girl, they will go to your room directly and send a bait-and-switch gal. They often can get your name so they can blackmail you. Don't ever give your room number or address. Meet in the lobby. Meet in the lobby. Meet in the lobby. Get it? If you give your room number, you will pay big time.

  7. #3187

    Paris Love was good fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Lets-party!26%23127796%3 B-%26%239728%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-%26%239728%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23127796%3 B-Pool-dinner-or-just-US-%26%23128523%3 B-%26%23128523%3 B-%26%23128519%3 B-%26%23128519%3 B.

    Paris was pretty understanding and accommodating as far as scheduling goes and staying in contact via text. She had a great energetic and fun attitude. She was friendly and into the encounter but the pornstar style moaning was a bit much for me, but did fit her persona. She was $400 an hour and we went for pretty much damn near the hour with no complaints from her or any attempts to rush me which I appreciated. No upsell and no shenanigans at all. Just reliable good clean safe fun. She had a PSE type attitude but with CBJ.

  8. #3186

  9. #3185

    Also

    Why the hell do the ones who do reply keep asking me where I'm staying? (Bally's BTW) Obviously they are filtering me for something but what?

  10. #3184

    No Responses

    Dear lord. I must have emailed 50 girls by now and the only responses I'v gotten are the saftey schools safety schools. After initially hearing from Durty filthy cute girl I can't get her to respond for nothing. Text email zilch. I know I'm new but would could really use some help, Can someone Pm me with a some contact info for a couple of hot reliable chicks? Time is running out for me to lock this up. Thanks.

  11. #3183
    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Under The Radar. Basically not advertisers or promoters. Usually not as many customers.
    Danke Shoen.

  12. #3182

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    I have had a few in the past and I found them actually sexier, less mechanical and some really willing to learn new things. There were single moms, college girls or just bored housewives. Not easy to find. But I treat them right and all usually goes well. I thought I would explain my interest. Have been hobbying for years and enjoy it.

  13. #3181

    Visiting Vegas

    I'm traveling to Vegas next week staying at Bellagio and would appreciate any assistance in finding a 30-40 brunette who has good reviews and open menu, feel free to pm me. Thanks.

  14. #3180

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    Under The Radar. Basically not advertisers or promoters. Usually not as many customers.

  15. #3179
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    UTR=under the radar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape