Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 930 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 13939
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3199

    Any info on Kendra (nikole)

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/sedu...ntlemen_173500

    The above is her last ad. She advertises as Kendra but she did reply and name is Nikole thru her email.

    She replied to me was agreeable to pretty much a GFE (didn't get into covered or not).

    I threw a $$ number out to her which she initially agreed to, then a few emails later said she usually gets.

    Between $$$ and $$ and asked if I would meet in the middle, I replied thanks but too rich and would crash my budget.

    Frankly too much to take a chance on.

    Haven't heard a counter.

    Anybody have any experience with her?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #3198

    Where you stay? Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Why the hell do the ones who do reply keep asking me where I'm staying? (Bally's BTW) Obviously they are filtering me for something but what?
    The agency girls will ask where you stay for several reasons. One is that if they can't get the real girl, they will go to your room directly and send a bait-and-switch gal. They often can get your name so they can blackmail you. Don't ever give your room number or address. Meet in the lobby. Meet in the lobby. Meet in the lobby. Get it? If you give your room number, you will pay big time.

  3. #3197

    Paris Love was good fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Lets-party!26%23127796%3 B-%26%239728%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-%26%239728%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23127796%3 B-Pool-dinner-or-just-US-%26%23128523%3 B-%26%23128523%3 B-%26%23128519%3 B-%26%23128519%3 B.

    Paris was pretty understanding and accommodating as far as scheduling goes and staying in contact via text. She had a great energetic and fun attitude. She was friendly and into the encounter but the pornstar style moaning was a bit much for me, but did fit her persona. She was $400 an hour and we went for pretty much damn near the hour with no complaints from her or any attempts to rush me which I appreciated. No upsell and no shenanigans at all. Just reliable good clean safe fun. She had a PSE type attitude but with CBJ.

  4. #3196

  5. #3195

    Also

    Why the hell do the ones who do reply keep asking me where I'm staying? (Bally's BTW) Obviously they are filtering me for something but what?

  6. #3194

    No Responses

    Dear lord. I must have emailed 50 girls by now and the only responses I'v gotten are the saftey schools safety schools. After initially hearing from Durty filthy cute girl I can't get her to respond for nothing. Text email zilch. I know I'm new but would could really use some help, Can someone Pm me with a some contact info for a couple of hot reliable chicks? Time is running out for me to lock this up. Thanks.

  7. #3193
    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Under The Radar. Basically not advertisers or promoters. Usually not as many customers.
    Danke Shoen.

  8. #3192

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    I have had a few in the past and I found them actually sexier, less mechanical and some really willing to learn new things. There were single moms, college girls or just bored housewives. Not easy to find. But I treat them right and all usually goes well. I thought I would explain my interest. Have been hobbying for years and enjoy it.

  9. #3191

    Visiting Vegas

    I'm traveling to Vegas next week staying at Bellagio and would appreciate any assistance in finding a 30-40 brunette who has good reviews and open menu, feel free to pm me. Thanks.

  10. #3190

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    Under The Radar. Basically not advertisers or promoters. Usually not as many customers.

  11. #3189
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    UTR=under the radar.

  12. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    I am a frequent visitor in Vegas Like 6 x a year. I have used backpage and Mojo both with mixed success.

    Anybody have any UTR girls they are willing to PM me the details on. It would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    Whats UTR?

  13. #3187

    UTR Girls

    I am a frequent visitor in Vegas Like 6 x a year. I have used backpage and Mojo both with mixed success.

    Anybody have any UTR girls they are willing to PM me the details on. It would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #3186

    Mojo Girls

    Just curious if any of you have posted their own ads on Mojo and if so have you had any success.

    If so are you willing to share? And if no is there a reason I should not.

    Thanks.

  15. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Joe,

    You've been the 30th customer of the day for most of the prostitutes you've ever paid for.

    And yeah. . . The ladies didn't wash their pussy in the sink before seeing you.

    So there's that.

    Sincerely,

    The Internet.
    That's what condoms are for. The penis pump is pretty much like using someone else's condom. Not here to argue, I'm sure we all partake in things that other hobbyists might find distasteful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape