Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 929 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 13934
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3194

    No Responses

    Dear lord. I must have emailed 50 girls by now and the only responses I'v gotten are the saftey schools safety schools. After initially hearing from Durty filthy cute girl I can't get her to respond for nothing. Text email zilch. I know I'm new but would could really use some help, Can someone Pm me with a some contact info for a couple of hot reliable chicks? Time is running out for me to lock this up. Thanks.

  2. #3193
    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Under The Radar. Basically not advertisers or promoters. Usually not as many customers.
    Danke Shoen.

  3. #3192

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    I have had a few in the past and I found them actually sexier, less mechanical and some really willing to learn new things. There were single moms, college girls or just bored housewives. Not easy to find. But I treat them right and all usually goes well. I thought I would explain my interest. Have been hobbying for years and enjoy it.

  4. #3191

    Visiting Vegas

    I'm traveling to Vegas next week staying at Bellagio and would appreciate any assistance in finding a 30-40 brunette who has good reviews and open menu, feel free to pm me. Thanks.

  5. #3190

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    Under The Radar. Basically not advertisers or promoters. Usually not as many customers.

  6. #3189
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Whats UTR?
    UTR=under the radar.

  7. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    I am a frequent visitor in Vegas Like 6 x a year. I have used backpage and Mojo both with mixed success.

    Anybody have any UTR girls they are willing to PM me the details on. It would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    Whats UTR?

  8. #3187

    UTR Girls

    I am a frequent visitor in Vegas Like 6 x a year. I have used backpage and Mojo both with mixed success.

    Anybody have any UTR girls they are willing to PM me the details on. It would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #3186

    Mojo Girls

    Just curious if any of you have posted their own ads on Mojo and if so have you had any success.

    If so are you willing to share? And if no is there a reason I should not.

    Thanks.

  10. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Joe,

    You've been the 30th customer of the day for most of the prostitutes you've ever paid for.

    And yeah. . . The ladies didn't wash their pussy in the sink before seeing you.

    So there's that.

    Sincerely,

    The Internet.
    That's what condoms are for. The penis pump is pretty much like using someone else's condom. Not here to argue, I'm sure we all partake in things that other hobbyists might find distasteful.

  11. #3184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    So?

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Ewwwww. I'm thinking how many other hobbyists johnsons have been inside that thing. With MAYBE her washing it off in the sink.
    I'm thinking how many other hobbyists Johnsons have been inside that hookers mouth with MAYBE her brushing her teeth or how many guys tongues have licked that pussy with MAYBE her taking a shower?

    I think there are just some things we take for granted. That said, a penil pump might not be my thing.

    C3.

  12. #3183
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Janessa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jannessa...as-vegas-61454

    Brandy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Or Riley.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2354328

    Also open to any suggestions you guys may have. I am staying on the Strip and would prefer to meet someone who is known over taking the chance with a random girl who either flakes on me or is a cop LOL.

    Thanks!
    That Riley chick is a cam girl if you Google Image search her pics. Doubt they're real.

  13. #3182
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Ewwwww. I'm thinking how many other hobbyists johnsons have been inside that thing. With MAYBE her washing it off in the sink.
    Joe,

    You've been the 30th customer of the day for most of the prostitutes you've ever paid for.

    And yeah. . . The ladies didn't wash their pussy in the sink before seeing you.

    So there's that.

    Sincerely,

    The Internet.

  14. #3181
    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    She use that vacuum vibrator device on you. It was like a sleeve that slid over my cock. She the used a pump to inflate it. As it inflated it squeezed my cock. It was connected to a vibrator and it felt great.
    Ewwwww. I'm thinking how many other hobbyists johnsons have been inside that thing. With MAYBE her washing it off in the sink.

  15. #3180
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Janessa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jannessa...as-vegas-61454

    Brandy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Or Riley.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2354328

    Also open to any suggestions you guys may have. I am staying on the Strip and would prefer to meet someone who is known over taking the chance with a random girl who either flakes on me or is a cop LOL.

    Thanks!
    Saw Brandy like 2-3 months ago I think, not entirely sure of the timeline but she is legit. Starts off a little weary but warms up after she gets more comfortable. Willing to please, but I don't think she drives so that may be an issue for you.

    Also saw you were looking at Abby. I saw her a little more recently and she was an alright time. Only complaint is we had agreed to multiple pops but she pulled every excuse in the book to make sure she left after the first round.

    Both of them have accurate pics. Abby can be a little spacey, so if I had to choose, I'd go with Brandy. Brandy was also very willing to please and did everything asked. Also Abby is a little taller at like 5'7' I think vs Brandy at like 5'3' if that matters at all to you. GL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape