Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 929 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 13935
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3180
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Janessa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jannessa...as-vegas-61454

    Brandy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Or Riley.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2354328

    Also open to any suggestions you guys may have. I am staying on the Strip and would prefer to meet someone who is known over taking the chance with a random girl who either flakes on me or is a cop LOL.

    Thanks!
    Saw Brandy like 2-3 months ago I think, not entirely sure of the timeline but she is legit. Starts off a little weary but warms up after she gets more comfortable. Willing to please, but I don't think she drives so that may be an issue for you.

    Also saw you were looking at Abby. I saw her a little more recently and she was an alright time. Only complaint is we had agreed to multiple pops but she pulled every excuse in the book to make sure she left after the first round.

    Both of them have accurate pics. Abby can be a little spacey, so if I had to choose, I'd go with Brandy. Brandy was also very willing to please and did everything asked. Also Abby is a little taller at like 5'7' I think vs Brandy at like 5'3' if that matters at all to you. GL.

  2. #3179

    Will be in town in a couple weeks, wondering if anyone knows any of these girls

    Janessa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jannessa...as-vegas-61454

    Brandy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Or Riley.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2354328

    Also open to any suggestions you guys may have. I am staying on the Strip and would prefer to meet someone who is known over taking the chance with a random girl who either flakes on me or is a cop LOL.

    Thanks!

  3. #3178
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw somewhere ojn here that Abby was reviewed. Can anybody confirm or have any other details?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...tttttty_159411
    I would love to know if anyone has seen her recently as well, I am going to be in town in couple weeks and would love to meet her or some girl like her. She is just my type LOL.

  4. #3177

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for some time, and have researched her reviews; but have never pulled the trigger for whatever reason. Just caught an ad tonight with a great pic of her in jeans, and I made the call.

    Great rates, and great service; though no GFE & some covered. There is no way I could know if the menu loosens a little for regulars; but I would definitely repeat should that be the case.

    She has an amazing body, and is much better looking in person imo. She was donning the blue wig when she showed up tonight, and surprisingly; I liked it! Great head on her shoulders, and really appears to have her shit together. She was very lucid with no signs of use. Her professionalism was greatly appreciated.

    Last but not least, she really knows how to work that ass of hers. I was doing really well, but that changed once we moved to k9. I looked at her lovely rump one time too many, and she fucked little problems up with the quickness.

    http://archive.is/bZ74l
    What were her rates if I may ask.

    Thanks.

  5. #3176

    Did.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Read her reviews. She is 100% Pse. Oh I forgot my sun glasses. Tell her I'll pick them up later.
    She use that vacuum vibrator device on you. It was like a sleeve that slid over my cock. She the used a pump to inflate it. As it inflated it squeezed my cock. It was connected to a vibrator and it felt great.

  6. #3175

    Abby.

    Thought I saw somewhere ojn here that Abby was reviewed. Can anybody confirm or have any other details?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...tttttty_159411

  7. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by CajMere21  [View Original Post]
    You're good to go. I have seen her twice and she is awesome!! Have fun!!
    I love this Fning board Thanks boys!

  8. #3173

    Filthy cute dirty milf

    You're good to go. I have seen her twice and she is awesome!! Have fun!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Learning a lot here. This girl was reviewd about 3 months ago. : https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496?skip_terms=1. Shot her an email about setting up an outcall while I'm there. Got this back in reply:

    Hi xxx,

    September xxxx works for me. I look so forward to meeting you!

    The donation is great and there is no upsell so do not fret. We will have and epic adventure! Thank you for the compliments, daddy! Talk soon 7027865848.

    Kiss.

    Xxxx.

    Now my antennae immediately stood up b / c at no point clearly did she even hint at screening me. What do you guys think. LE trap?

  9. #3172

    Eat your wheaties

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Learning a lot here. This girl was reviewd about 3 months ago. : https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496?skip_terms=1. Shot her an email about setting up an outcall while I'm there. Got this back in reply:

    Hi xxx,

    September xxxx works for me. I look so forward to meeting you!

    The donation is great and there is no upsell so do not fret. We will have and epic adventure! Thank you for the compliments, daddy! Talk soon 7027865848.


    Kiss.

    Xxxx.

    Now my antennae immediately stood up b / c at no point clearly did she even hint at screening me. What do you guys think. LE trap?
    She is the real deal. Read her reviews. She is 100% Pse. Oh I forgot my sun glasses. Tell her I'll pick them up later.

  10. #3171

    Pics look legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Learning a lot here. This girl was reviewd about 3 months ago. : https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496?skip_terms=1. Shot her an email about setting up an outcall while I'm there. Got this back in reply:

    Hi xxx,

    September xxxx works for me. I look so forward to meeting you!

    The donation is great and there is no upsell so do not fret. We will have and epic adventure! Thank you for the compliments, daddy! Talk soon 7027865848.

    Kiss.

    Xxxx.

    Now my antennae immediately stood up b / c at no point clearly did she even hint at screening me. What do you guys think. LE trap?
    Pics come out legit, and she looks like a tigress too. I'd go for it.

  11. #3170
    I think you're good to go with her, I have seen favorable reviews for her, I believe on this site.

  12. #3169

    Has anyone seen someone called Mani?

    Saw her on one of the apps.

  13. #3168

    Filthy Cute Dirty MILF

    Hey Guys,

    Learning a lot here. This girl was reviewd about 3 months ago. : https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496?skip_terms=1. Shot her an email about setting up an outcall while I'm there. Got this back in reply:

    Hi xxx,

    September xxxx works for me. I look so forward to meeting you!

    The donation is great and there is no upsell so do not fret. We will have and epic adventure! Thank you for the compliments, daddy! Talk soon 7027865848.

    Kiss.

    Xxxx.

    Now my antennae immediately stood up b / c at no point clearly did she even hint at screening me. What do you guys think. LE trap?

  14. #3167

    Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1980  [View Original Post]
    Which Club does she work at?
    Works at Can Can room and was trying to get into others.

    Whitley or Whit.

  15. #3166

    Mojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's posted adds on mojo.
    I haven't seen her on Mojo at all.

    Would be curious for a link if you find one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape