Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 929 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 13921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3166

    Did.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Read her reviews. She is 100% Pse. Oh I forgot my sun glasses. Tell her I'll pick them up later.
    She use that vacuum vibrator device on you. It was like a sleeve that slid over my cock. She the used a pump to inflate it. As it inflated it squeezed my cock. It was connected to a vibrator and it felt great.

  2. #3165

    Abby.

    Thought I saw somewhere ojn here that Abby was reviewed. Can anybody confirm or have any other details?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...tttttty_159411

  3. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by CajMere21  [View Original Post]
    You're good to go. I have seen her twice and she is awesome!! Have fun!!
    I love this Fning board Thanks boys!

  4. #3163

    Filthy cute dirty milf

    You're good to go. I have seen her twice and she is awesome!! Have fun!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Learning a lot here. This girl was reviewd about 3 months ago. : https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496?skip_terms=1. Shot her an email about setting up an outcall while I'm there. Got this back in reply:

    Hi xxx,

    September xxxx works for me. I look so forward to meeting you!

    The donation is great and there is no upsell so do not fret. We will have and epic adventure! Thank you for the compliments, daddy! Talk soon 7027865848.

    Kiss.

    Xxxx.

    Now my antennae immediately stood up b / c at no point clearly did she even hint at screening me. What do you guys think. LE trap?

  5. #3162

    Eat your wheaties

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Learning a lot here. This girl was reviewd about 3 months ago. : https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496?skip_terms=1. Shot her an email about setting up an outcall while I'm there. Got this back in reply:

    Hi xxx,

    September xxxx works for me. I look so forward to meeting you!

    The donation is great and there is no upsell so do not fret. We will have and epic adventure! Thank you for the compliments, daddy! Talk soon 7027865848.


    Kiss.

    Xxxx.

    Now my antennae immediately stood up b / c at no point clearly did she even hint at screening me. What do you guys think. LE trap?
    She is the real deal. Read her reviews. She is 100% Pse. Oh I forgot my sun glasses. Tell her I'll pick them up later.

  6. #3161

    Pics look legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Learning a lot here. This girl was reviewd about 3 months ago. : https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496?skip_terms=1. Shot her an email about setting up an outcall while I'm there. Got this back in reply:

    Hi xxx,

    September xxxx works for me. I look so forward to meeting you!

    The donation is great and there is no upsell so do not fret. We will have and epic adventure! Thank you for the compliments, daddy! Talk soon 7027865848.

    Kiss.

    Xxxx.

    Now my antennae immediately stood up b / c at no point clearly did she even hint at screening me. What do you guys think. LE trap?
    Pics come out legit, and she looks like a tigress too. I'd go for it.

  7. #3160
    I think you're good to go with her, I have seen favorable reviews for her, I believe on this site.

  8. #3159

    Has anyone seen someone called Mani?

    Saw her on one of the apps.

  9. #3158

    Filthy Cute Dirty MILF

    Hey Guys,

    Learning a lot here. This girl was reviewd about 3 months ago. : https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496?skip_terms=1. Shot her an email about setting up an outcall while I'm there. Got this back in reply:

    Hi xxx,

    September xxxx works for me. I look so forward to meeting you!

    The donation is great and there is no upsell so do not fret. We will have and epic adventure! Thank you for the compliments, daddy! Talk soon 7027865848.

    Kiss.

    Xxxx.

    Now my antennae immediately stood up b / c at no point clearly did she even hint at screening me. What do you guys think. LE trap?

  10. #3157

    Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1980  [View Original Post]
    Which Club does she work at?
    Works at Can Can room and was trying to get into others.

    Whitley or Whit.

  11. #3156

    Mojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's posted adds on mojo.
    I haven't seen her on Mojo at all.

    Would be curious for a link if you find one.

  12. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw this tall thin blonde 3 weeks ago and went for repeat each week since. Saw her again yesterday. She is fun sweet and no drama. She just started working few months ago. Great BBBJ cim. Loves FS. Kisses well. $BJ $$hhr $$$hr. Cell is vegas-8908272. Your welcome.
    LOL prices went up. She just quoted me 150 for BJ, 200 qv, 250 hh and 300 hr.

  13. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    Found this on MeetMe. 21 and willing to do just about anything for $$. GFE, BBFS, Finger in Rear. Works a a local club as well with private rooms in back.
    I'm pretty sure she's posted adds on mojo.

  14. #3153
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    Found this on MeetMe. 21 and willing to do just about anything for $$. GFE, BBFS, Finger in Rear. Works a a local club as well with private rooms in back.
    Could you please share contact info?

  15. #3152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    New girl chanel

    Saw this tall thin blonde 3 weeks ago and went for repeat each week since. Saw her again yesterday. She is fun sweet and no drama. She just started working few months ago. Great BBBJ cim. Loves FS. Kisses well. $BJ $$hhr $$$hr. Cell is vegas-8908272. Your welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D4F07F57-1ECC-4F2D-98A6-8A3EDE7C10A1.jpeg‎   48DB335D-27F2-4AD3-96C8-F54EA2E1A04F.jpeg‎   9F92404B-6ADA-40DD-B154-FBE3D7FAF852.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape