Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,176 to 29,190 of 30328
-
09-11-18 23:53 #1153Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen her,
Yes she looks better in person nice body I would say go for it.
Originally Posted by Kbact
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 19:50 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 42Yes
Yes, she did. I did the ole cover up here's my finger, and she shot one right back. Looking back I imagine it was an older picture as well, pre child-birth.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 16:33 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 320Let me try again.
Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn
[View Original Post]
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/933088544896
-
09-11-18 16:17 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 111Link doesn't work. Could you try again?
Originally Posted by Ranger87
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 16:14 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 27Ashley
Anybody seen Ashley.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/147381084558
-
09-11-18 16:12 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 26Not good
Dreamed of this one the other day not a good experience at all guess most of you all ready know this but posting anyway.
-
09-11-18 16:09 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 27Peaches
I want to see her. Any report.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/302116028628
-
09-11-18 13:22 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 44Amber
I had a dream about Amber this morning. It was only a 15 minute dream but got a lot covered. The damage was. 8 quick visit. Nice curvy girl with a good attitude. Likes what she does. All covered. The BJ was really good for covered and moved to other positions and finished right on time. Never rushed and even shot the bull before I left. I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 12:41 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 320Troutman Girl
Anyone have any experience with her?
Hickory. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w /2-sweet-and-sexy-dolls-ready-4-f /933088544896.
-
09-11-18 10:13 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 44Amber
Looks like Amber is back in tow. I missed her last time. Anyone seen her. Any 411.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...6/366298020748
-
09-11-18 09:11 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 91Ashley
So here's this girl fairly new only seen her post a couple times. I've messaged her using a couple different numbers before and some repeated but the replies are always similar. She askes if you want to dream about her but then doesn't provide to give a price even when she asked for a time. And when asked for a price she just goes silent until you ask for addy. She would send it to you but again never mentions price. Spidey senses flare up and I have yet to make the move. Has anyone else dreamed of her before?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/937960088270
-
09-11-18 08:15 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 109Jewels
I can confirm Jewels. I saw here a short while ago for a QV at a mid level hotel near Carowinds. I'm not a fan of mongering in that area so the spidey senses were tingling the whole way there. However she was very willing to send confirmation pictures and communicated well the whole time so I soldiered on.
Originally Posted by Milfhunter1970
[View Original Post]
Dream was $0. 6 QV all covered (BJ / HJ only. FS starts at $0. 8). She is adamantly anti GFE but still has a sweet pleasing personality. I'm getting away from GFE and BB anything given the current STD climate in CLT but TEHO. Best was that there were zero signs of demons and a non smoker. She was clear and easy to talk to. I will repeat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/113703377722
-
09-11-18 01:35 #1141Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen her,
And I 2nd that total bait and switch. I dint finish either I left.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 00:55 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 28So I'm back in Charlotte and decided to repeat with this Tiff (not to be confused with the other Tiff that's been posted about). Went ahead and did an hr session this time and as I suspected, it didn't result in any extra fun (was hoping for at least some LK, DFK, or maybe even BBBJ or DATY). She is a nice girl, very cute, a tight kitty and quite flexible. But not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by CaptainChris
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 23:13 #1139Regular Member

Posts: 7Solid Performers
Both girls are a pleasure to deal with.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/702424888678
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/584254108778











Reply With Quote





