Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1148

    Not good

    Dreamed of this one the other day not a good experience at all guess most of you all ready know this but posting anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 220856013588MzAwMjA4NDc3OQ.jpg‎  

  2. #1147

    Peaches


  3. #1146

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyFree  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Amber is back in tow. I missed her last time. Anyone seen her. Any 411.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...6/366298020748
    I had a dream about Amber this morning. It was only a 15 minute dream but got a lot covered. The damage was. 8 quick visit. Nice curvy girl with a good attitude. Likes what she does. All covered. The BJ was really good for covered and moved to other positions and finished right on time. Never rushed and even shot the bull before I left. I'd recommend.

  4. #1145

    Troutman Girl

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Hickory. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w /2-sweet-and-sexy-dolls-ready-4-f /933088544896.

  5. #1144

    Amber

    Looks like Amber is back in tow. I missed her last time. Anyone seen her. Any 411.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...6/366298020748

  6. #1143

    Ashley

    So here's this girl fairly new only seen her post a couple times. I've messaged her using a couple different numbers before and some repeated but the replies are always similar. She askes if you want to dream about her but then doesn't provide to give a price even when she asked for a time. And when asked for a price she just goes silent until you ask for addy. She would send it to you but again never mentions price. Spidey senses flare up and I have yet to make the move. Has anyone else dreamed of her before?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/937960088270

  7. #1142

    Jewels

    I can confirm Jewels. I saw here a short while ago for a QV at a mid level hotel near Carowinds. I'm not a fan of mongering in that area so the spidey senses were tingling the whole way there. However she was very willing to send confirmation pictures and communicated well the whole time so I soldiered on.

    Dream was $0. 6 QV all covered (BJ / HJ only. FS starts at $0. 8). She is adamantly anti GFE but still has a sweet pleasing personality. I'm getting away from GFE and BB anything given the current STD climate in CLT but TEHO. Best was that there were zero signs of demons and a non smoker. She was clear and easy to talk to. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/113703377722

  8. #1141

    I've seen her,

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...6440/4/1336697

    Met with her and it was a bait and switch. Looked nothing like the girl in the pictures. I was so close of walking back out but decided to stick around. Crappy service. When in doubt, just leave! I regret not leaving. Just got there and already wanted to start. Gave an attitude at everything. Terrible BBBJ. Donation was for hhr. 15 minutes and said I have 5 minutes left. I would avoid at all cost.
    And I 2nd that total bait and switch. I dint finish either I left.

  9. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChris  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Tiff in it this evening. Overall a decent dream (and way better than the girl I dreamed about last week). I'll repeat and have a longer dream next time. The view from on top and from behind were very, very good and I definitely want to dream of them one more time.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/635527446473

    https://ibb.co/idBYtU
    So I'm back in Charlotte and decided to repeat with this Tiff (not to be confused with the other Tiff that's been posted about). Went ahead and did an hr session this time and as I suspected, it didn't result in any extra fun (was hoping for at least some LK, DFK, or maybe even BBBJ or DATY). She is a nice girl, very cute, a tight kitty and quite flexible. But not my cup of tea.

  10. #1139

  11. #1138

    Roxy

    Beware of this girl. If careful, she is not bad but if given an opportunity, she will steal from you.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-esc...arlotte-390225

  12. #1137

    Re: Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstevens1819  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely soft in most areas and super skinny. That said, her body is nicer than some girls I've seen half her age.

    She's sweet, welcoming, not too chatty. No demons. Which seems to be getting harder to come by these days.

    Surprisingly tight kitty, took a Greek pounding like a champ, no complaints.

    But that head game tho! Swear to God, one of the best BBBJs I've ever had, bar none. That alone was worth the price of admission. I guess as the saying goes, don't knock it til you try it.
    I saw her not too long ago and concur with the others that her kitty is good and tight and gives an amazing BBBJ. DATY was also available and she smelled and tasted fresh. I didn't test her on her other languages but certainly will the next time I see her.

  13. #1136

    Question for the ol' timers here.

    There was a lovely, slightly chubby escort I used to see in the Charlotte / Kannapolis area a long, long time ago (13 or so years ago). Her handle was Carolina Cutie. Are there any mongers here who have been the hobby that long? I'd love to be able to reconnect with her.

  14. #1135

    Samantha in Brookshire Blvd

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...6440/4/1336697

    Met with her and it was a bait and switch. Looked nothing like the girl in the pictures. I was so close of walking back out but decided to stick around. Crappy service. When in doubt, just leave! I regret not leaving. Just got there and already wanted to start. Gave an attitude at everything. Terrible BBBJ. Donation was for hhr. 15 minutes and said I have 5 minutes left. I would avoid at all cost.

  15. #1134

    Seen her

    She was talking weird shit the entire time. She was ok but all the talk of how her friend fucked her good to get her pussy ready for us johns. Yeah I'll stay with the 1 visit. And she IS bigger then her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape