Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1139

  2. #1138

    Roxy

    Beware of this girl. If careful, she is not bad but if given an opportunity, she will steal from you.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-esc...arlotte-390225

  3. #1137

    Re: Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstevens1819  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely soft in most areas and super skinny. That said, her body is nicer than some girls I've seen half her age.

    She's sweet, welcoming, not too chatty. No demons. Which seems to be getting harder to come by these days.

    Surprisingly tight kitty, took a Greek pounding like a champ, no complaints.

    But that head game tho! Swear to God, one of the best BBBJs I've ever had, bar none. That alone was worth the price of admission. I guess as the saying goes, don't knock it til you try it.
    I saw her not too long ago and concur with the others that her kitty is good and tight and gives an amazing BBBJ. DATY was also available and she smelled and tasted fresh. I didn't test her on her other languages but certainly will the next time I see her.

  4. #1136

    Question for the ol' timers here.

    There was a lovely, slightly chubby escort I used to see in the Charlotte / Kannapolis area a long, long time ago (13 or so years ago). Her handle was Carolina Cutie. Are there any mongers here who have been the hobby that long? I'd love to be able to reconnect with her.

  5. #1135

    Samantha in Brookshire Blvd

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...6440/4/1336697

    Met with her and it was a bait and switch. Looked nothing like the girl in the pictures. I was so close of walking back out but decided to stick around. Crappy service. When in doubt, just leave! I regret not leaving. Just got there and already wanted to start. Gave an attitude at everything. Terrible BBBJ. Donation was for hhr. 15 minutes and said I have 5 minutes left. I would avoid at all cost.

  6. #1134

    Seen her

    She was talking weird shit the entire time. She was ok but all the talk of how her friend fucked her good to get her pussy ready for us johns. Yeah I'll stay with the 1 visit. And she IS bigger then her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992

  7. #1133

    For what its worth

    These birds were available on short notice:

    London.


    True enough to pics that it could be her, early 20's, great assets, small rack, no chemistry, went for rubdown and ended up straight to business CBJ and cfs. Q. v. . 8 half $. 20 decent incall off 85 by airport.

    Lorri.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...42735/matthews

    Pics are accurate, late 30's-40's, big ole booty, b-small c cups, very friendly very talkative, light rubdown, CBJ, cfs. Varied menu that upgrades with repeat visits. Nice incall near 74/485.

  8. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Another bucket list item I'd like to knock off my list. Anyone know of any providers in the NC area that are from India?

    Thanks,

    PK.
    PK,

    I will assume you mean Asian Indian and not North American. If so, I to have them on my bucket list. There is one that I know of, a provider in Raleigh that advertises as east Indian. I have not reached out to fellow mongers to vet her. Plus I feel like she would charge a premium.... At this point I have given up any hope of meeting a legit provider here and have resigned my self to either going to England or India to check that box on my list (I would fly 8+ hours for some new tail but wouldn't drive 3 lol!) Let me know if you pull that trigger!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2642560.htm?cat=1

  9. #1131

    Sandy X!

    Hello guys.

    I have posted a few times about some of the lovely latinas that I have dreamt about. I recently had a dream about Sandy X, advertising on a very popular site that mongers here frequent. Just wanted to fill you in on my dream:

    First and foremost, Sandy has some of the nicest people setting her schedule. Juan and Cindy's are all about customer service and they were the people I dreamt about on the front end. Very informative. Very professional.

    As for Sandy X. I am pretty sure I remember some very positive reviews from anoTHEr site. However, this was easy for me since I have worked with Juan and Cindy in the past during my travels to other cities. Let me start by saying. Sandy was right on time. I love this. No waiting 10-20 m in a parking lot. She was good to go at the time we agreed. That is huge for me. Second. Pictures were spot on. May have a few more tats, but nothing distracting. More in a minute. Third. No rush. She seems to enjoy what she does.

    Now for the dream. I arrived (on time) and met Sandy at a place just outside of Charlotte. She is warm and greeted me with a hug and some very GFE kissing to start. It's hot and I'll always opt for a quick shower. Trust me, you should too. I come out of the shower and Sandy is ready to go. She's in some sexy lingerie, about 5'5" with some beautiful man mades a that are not done justice in her pics. We continue with some great kissing and then she drops to her knees. The GFE halts and this girl is full fledge PSE. Every mans dream. BIG PLUS. She is expert at her craft! In terms of transpiring Charlotte meteorological events. This lovely lady can blow at a Catigory 5 force!! What transpired was about 10 m of mind blowing hurricane force mouth service. And I blow. Not my usual, but this girl was spot on. Nice convo for recovery, a little cleanup and some more GFE kissing. Soon after we go for a second round. Per her request. No discussion and I obeyed. Again into a flurry of GFE vs PSE. I don't know how much detail I can disclose. But every letter I can think of applied. Yes. Every letter. And she appeared to love it. Never rushed, but I always insist that I am out by the hour. She never mentioned it and NEVER rushed me.

    Now, she is a little on the high side as most ladies are on the other popular advertisement site (https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1), but you get what you pay for. This lady is worth every cent and more for what she provides in this area. BONUS. She is traveling with a friend equally beautiful and they work together. I'm sure Juan and Cindy can be of assistance if you need help with either. Or both!!

    Hope this gives you some solid info. I have always enjoyed the Latinas that come through and hope you can as well. Better hurry. With a possible hurricane heading this way you better get in while you can!

    Thank you Juan. Thank you Cindy. Especially. Thank you Sandy!

  10. #1130

    Sandy X

    Hello guys.

    I have posted a few times about some of the lovely latinas that I have dreamt about. I recently had a dream about Sandy X, advertising on a very popular site that mongers here frequent. Just wanted to fill you in on my dream:

    First and foremost, Sandy has some of the nicest people setting her schedule. Juan and Cindy's are all about customer service and they were the people I dreamt about on the front end. Very informative. Very professional.

    As for Sandy X. I am pretty sure I remember some very positive reviews from anoTHEr site. However, this was easy for me since I have worked with Juan and Cindy in the past during my travels to other cities. Let me start by saying. Sandy was right on time. I love this. No waiting 10-20 m in a parking lot. She was good to go at the time we agreed. That is huge for me. Second. Pictures were spot on. May have a few more tats, but nothing distracting. More in a minute. Third. No rush. She seems to enjoy what she does.

    Now for the dream. I arrived (on time) and met Sandy at a place just outside of Charlotte. She is warm and greeted me with a hug and some very GFE kissing to start. It's hot and I'll always opt for a quick shower. Trust me, you should too. I come out of the shower and Sandy is ready to go. She's in some sexy lingerie, about 5'5" with some beautiful man mades a that are not done justice in her pics. We continue with some great kissing and then she drops to her knees. The GFE halts and this girl is full fledge PSE. Every mans dream. BIG PLUS. She is expert at her craft! In terms of transpiring Charlotte meteorological events. This lovely lady can blow at a Catigory 5 force!! What transpired was about 10 m of mind blowing hurricane force mouth service. And I blow. Not my usual, but this girl was spot on. Nice convo for recovery, a little cleanup and some more GFE kissing. Soon after we go for a second round. Per her request. No discussion and I obeyed. Again into a flurry of GFE vs PSE. I don't know how much detail I can disclose. But every letter I can think of applied. Yes. Every letter. And she appeared to love it. Never rushed, but I always insist that I am out by the hour. She never mentioned it and NEVER rushed me.

    Now, she is a little on the high side as most ladies are on the other popular advertisement site (https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1), but you get what you pay for. This lady is worth every cent and more for what she provides in this area. BONUS. She is traveling with a friend equally beautiful and they work together. I'm sure Juan and Cindy can be of assistance if you need help with either. Or both!!

    Hope this gives you some solid info. I have always enjoyed the Latinas that come through and hope you can as well. Better hurry. With a possible hurricane heading this way you better get in while you can!

    Thank you Juan. Thank you Cindy. Especially. Thank you Sandy!

  11. #1129

    She's a go!

    Saw her will def repeat. Pics are recent and accurate. Great rates did 60 qv. Clean room everything covered for me anyway. If you like pawg with great head and better pussy she's it. I don't leave many reviews but she was worth one. Not a clock watcher and not at a shittt motel LOL

    .

  12. #1128

    ISO India Provider

    Another bucket list item I'd like to knock off my list. Anyone know of any providers in the NC area that are from India?

    Thanks,

    PK.

  13. #1127
    Someone posted she had a bigger belly than pics show but no comment on performance / service quality.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992

  14. #1126

    Re: Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Damn in her 60's how is the stuff is it still good?
    She's definitely soft in most areas and super skinny. That said, her body is nicer than some girls I've seen half her age.

    She's sweet, welcoming, not too chatty. No demons. Which seems to be getting harder to come by these days.

    Surprisingly tight kitty, took a Greek pounding like a champ, no complaints.

    But that head game tho! Swear to God, one of the best BBBJs I've ever had, bar none. That alone was worth the price of admission. I guess as the saying goes, don't knock it til you try it.

  15. #1125

    Tiffani

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Tiffani a good provider far as service and she pretty she got a belly her tits not big as they are on pix said she lost weight. No signs of demons but maybe so said she only been in the game a month. Don't no about GFE or daty bc I'm not into hugging and kissing and eating providers even tho I might do a bbf some times which is also dumb as hell. But for the the rates. 60 you can't go wrong wit Tiff her BBBJ game is what most guys go for from what I read so far but I did her doggy and it was damn good.
    Thanks for the info be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape