Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,191 to 29,205 of 30350
-
09-12-18 07:57 #1160Banned Member

Posts: 1377London link?
I could not seem to find London anywhere. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 07:49 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 110I remember those reports but my visit was exactly as I described. She looked 100% just like her picks and was very personable and engaging. For all I know it could of been her best day ever and she's bad normally but for me it was good and I will repeat. Just like with all these girls YMMV.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
BTR.
-
09-12-18 04:42 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 589She had like two reviews on the other site from like 8 years ago under a different phone number. Can't remember the details though.
I've always wanted to try her out but have never took the plunge either.
Anyone have any other intel?
PK.
Originally Posted by SmittyG
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 02:17 #1157Regular Member

Posts: 7I can attest that she is the real deal. Does not smoke, not GFE but is warm and friendly, and the service is top notch! YMMV but I live by the Golden Rule.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 01:59 #1156Regular Member

Posts: 7Carlie.
She looks exactly like the pictures but watches the clock like a train conductor. Just wanted to give a fair and honest review.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carlie-e...arlotte-395548
-
09-12-18 01:49 #1155Regular Member

Posts: 7Roxy.
Yes, she stole from me and the bank and LEO had to be called. Stay away from her or make sure you exercise extreme caution. This one is controlled by demons and will do whatever it takes to screw you in ways that you don't want.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 00:26 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 62I have never seen a review on McKenzie anywhere. Between the fact she's the only one I've ever seen advertising in troutman and that she's never had a review in the several years I've seen her around is only reason I haven't checked in.
Originally Posted by Ranger87
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 23:53 #1153Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen her,
Yes she looks better in person nice body I would say go for it.
Originally Posted by Kbact
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 19:50 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 42Yes
Yes, she did. I did the ole cover up here's my finger, and she shot one right back. Looking back I imagine it was an older picture as well, pre child-birth.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 16:33 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 321Let me try again.
Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn
[View Original Post]
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/933088544896
-
09-11-18 16:17 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 111Link doesn't work. Could you try again?
Originally Posted by Ranger87
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 16:14 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 27Ashley
Anybody seen Ashley.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/147381084558
-
09-11-18 16:12 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 26Not good
Dreamed of this one the other day not a good experience at all guess most of you all ready know this but posting anyway.
-
09-11-18 16:09 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 27Peaches
I want to see her. Any report.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/302116028628
-
09-11-18 13:22 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 44Amber
I had a dream about Amber this morning. It was only a 15 minute dream but got a lot covered. The damage was. 8 quick visit. Nice curvy girl with a good attitude. Likes what she does. All covered. The BJ was really good for covered and moved to other positions and finished right on time. Never rushed and even shot the bull before I left. I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






