Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 29,191 to 29,205 of 30337
-
09-11-18 16:09 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 27Peaches
I want to see her. Any report.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/302116028628
-
09-11-18 13:22 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 44Amber
I had a dream about Amber this morning. It was only a 15 minute dream but got a lot covered. The damage was. 8 quick visit. Nice curvy girl with a good attitude. Likes what she does. All covered. The BJ was really good for covered and moved to other positions and finished right on time. Never rushed and even shot the bull before I left. I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 12:41 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 321Troutman Girl
Anyone have any experience with her?
Hickory. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w /2-sweet-and-sexy-dolls-ready-4-f /933088544896.
-
09-11-18 10:13 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 44Amber
Looks like Amber is back in tow. I missed her last time. Anyone seen her. Any 411.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...6/366298020748
-
09-11-18 09:11 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 91Ashley
So here's this girl fairly new only seen her post a couple times. I've messaged her using a couple different numbers before and some repeated but the replies are always similar. She askes if you want to dream about her but then doesn't provide to give a price even when she asked for a time. And when asked for a price she just goes silent until you ask for addy. She would send it to you but again never mentions price. Spidey senses flare up and I have yet to make the move. Has anyone else dreamed of her before?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/937960088270
-
09-11-18 08:15 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 109Jewels
I can confirm Jewels. I saw here a short while ago for a QV at a mid level hotel near Carowinds. I'm not a fan of mongering in that area so the spidey senses were tingling the whole way there. However she was very willing to send confirmation pictures and communicated well the whole time so I soldiered on.
Originally Posted by Milfhunter1970
[View Original Post]
Dream was $0. 6 QV all covered (BJ / HJ only. FS starts at $0. 8). She is adamantly anti GFE but still has a sweet pleasing personality. I'm getting away from GFE and BB anything given the current STD climate in CLT but TEHO. Best was that there were zero signs of demons and a non smoker. She was clear and easy to talk to. I will repeat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/113703377722
-
09-11-18 01:35 #1141Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen her,
And I 2nd that total bait and switch. I dint finish either I left.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 00:55 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 28So I'm back in Charlotte and decided to repeat with this Tiff (not to be confused with the other Tiff that's been posted about). Went ahead and did an hr session this time and as I suspected, it didn't result in any extra fun (was hoping for at least some LK, DFK, or maybe even BBBJ or DATY). She is a nice girl, very cute, a tight kitty and quite flexible. But not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by CaptainChris
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 23:13 #1139Regular Member

Posts: 7Solid Performers
Both girls are a pleasure to deal with.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/702424888678
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/584254108778
-
09-10-18 23:08 #1138Regular Member

Posts: 7Roxy
Beware of this girl. If careful, she is not bad but if given an opportunity, she will steal from you.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-esc...arlotte-390225
-
09-10-18 22:55 #1137Regular Member

Posts: 19Re: Bonnie
I saw her not too long ago and concur with the others that her kitty is good and tight and gives an amazing BBBJ. DATY was also available and she smelled and tasted fresh. I didn't test her on her other languages but certainly will the next time I see her.
Originally Posted by Jstevens1819
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 22:13 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 28Question for the ol' timers here.
There was a lovely, slightly chubby escort I used to see in the Charlotte / Kannapolis area a long, long time ago (13 or so years ago). Her handle was Carolina Cutie. Are there any mongers here who have been the hobby that long? I'd love to be able to reconnect with her.
-
09-10-18 22:06 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 377Samantha in Brookshire Blvd
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...6440/4/1336697
Met with her and it was a bait and switch. Looked nothing like the girl in the pictures. I was so close of walking back out but decided to stick around. Crappy service. When in doubt, just leave! I regret not leaving. Just got there and already wanted to start. Gave an attitude at everything. Terrible BBBJ. Donation was for hhr. 15 minutes and said I have 5 minutes left. I would avoid at all cost.
-
09-10-18 19:27 #1134Regular Member

Posts: 21Seen her
She was talking weird shit the entire time. She was ok but all the talk of how her friend fucked her good to get her pussy ready for us johns. Yeah I'll stay with the 1 visit. And she IS bigger then her pics.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 19:21 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 3078For what its worth
These birds were available on short notice:
London.
True enough to pics that it could be her, early 20's, great assets, small rack, no chemistry, went for rubdown and ended up straight to business CBJ and cfs. Q. v. . 8 half $. 20 decent incall off 85 by airport.
Lorri.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...42735/matthews
Pics are accurate, late 30's-40's, big ole booty, b-small c cups, very friendly very talkative, light rubdown, CBJ, cfs. Varied menu that upgrades with repeat visits. Nice incall near 74/485.











Reply With Quote





