Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4108
-
09-21-18 00:33 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 354St
Stopped by at ST after few months. As I read from others, Cindi was assigned to me. Nice table shower with some tickles and little fun. No message upfront but start with very soft and sensitive with face down. Good massage start after turn over. After the mission complete extra back and foot massage. That was good too.
-
09-19-18 17:10 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 224Spa Tao
Really good time with Cindi. Nice table shower with extra thorough cleaning of essential places. Requested and got hard massage to start, good quality. Then long teasing soft touch. Continued soft touch after flip, then an outstanding HE. Hot towel cleanup, then real massage continued to finish out the hour. Extremely nice foot massage too. $70 + $50. Will definitely repeat.
-
09-19-18 16:26 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 146I saw Jenny a few days ago at the new place in southern Chelmsford. Went for a half hour massage, 40/40. I thought the massage she gave was actually really good. There was a lot of working on my back while I was laying face down by straddling my head which was nice. The teasing while on my back while I was face down wasn't all that great, but I don't know if that was because I had just a half hour, it was my first time there, or what. On the flip there was just a couple minutes of not great teasing, and then she literally moved my hand onto her ass and got to work. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by FolleBlanche
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 14:45 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 261Tried to send you a message but you have to many stored PMs. Any way you can PM me more info about the place.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 17:20 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 44Swan and others
I heard the owner of #11 has a few places in Methuen. Is Swan one of them?
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 15:27 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 904There are curtains. They will feel around and see if you are there for some serious prostate attention, and if you send the right signal, they go deep. Its too intense for me, but it is definately their signature move.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
standard fare . 60+40
-
09-15-18 22:25 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 229Au Revoir Nagog
Was afraid that was the case. Didn't get a chance to check it out, was through there for work just before their demise and had no time to spare. Hope they weren't punished too hard for trying to make a living.
Originally Posted by Goose7334
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 13:53 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 462Could you tell more about Swan? Mostly the rates and how much of a back door play is involved? Also, does lack of privacy mean the table is right in the open as soon as you walk in??
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
If you could go to Swan, either Rogers st, or Yellow flower, what would you choose?
-
09-14-18 13:39 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 475RE: Summer Report
Well done Spectator! Thank you!
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 09:02 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 904Summer report
Been off and on at all the usual places over the summer:
Swan Methuen: Good back door play, girls lately have gotten younger than the usual older mama (owner?) Downside is no walls, no doors and the front door doesn't lock. If someone were to come barging in, theres no chance of any privacy.
Rogers #11 : FFS I wish they would stop answering the phone and chatting with each other thru the wall while I get my rub. Girls are usually ok looking. 60+40 or 60 +100.
Rogers #8 same as 11, girls dress a little better and I prefer it to number 11 because the girls don't answer the phone as much and I often (but not always) get the full time. 8 and 11 allow full roaming.
Joyous Tewks: 10 bucks more than the other local places, good rub, always full time, girls are ok looking but not a lot of roaming allowed 70+40.
Yellow Flower: Hit or miss. Sometimes it's awful with short time, bad service, hard upsell and quite often as soon as a customer rings the bell its Flip you and you session is over, even if you paid for an hour and its 15 minutes in. That said last week I had a decent session with a newer girl and she went the whole time. I handed her the FULL price and a party hat, she started the service and then told me she was on her period and she would give me some money back or do the mic check without the hat. So even when its good, its still awful.
-- further out. Hopedale Ma: OK service, I got the old lady but I saw a PYT on my way out I'd like to try again with. 60+40.
Providence RI: So when I can I go to RI. Folks, its worth it. I start at Club D and usually every other day girl asks me if I want to have "fun". The beers are cheap and the girls are not the fat strippers we get here at the old Blue Moon Club. After I've had a couple, I go down the street to one of the many FS shops. I hand the girl the whole amount when I walk in, and she gives the kind of service that you expect. No games, no upsell, no "I'm on the rag" nothing. So it always bums be out at Yello and Rogers when ultimately the same service for the same price is delivered so poorly.
Weini Londonderry NH: Table Shower, good looking girls, standard service 70+40 (They are a little pushy about tip) Its down the road from a great cigar lounge.
Eastern Bedford NH: Gone way down hill.
Place by the BBQ in Manchester NH: 70+60, demanding of tip, hot girl, OTC only, ok service not great.
I've had a steady girl all summer so I haven't been out as much as usual, and to be honest, Providence kinda ruins it for me up here.
This is post number "420" for me.. Hey Massachusetts where's our weed? We were supposed to have it like Cali and Colorado nearly 2 years ago!!!!
-
09-12-18 10:24 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 427Rogers Middlesex
Yes Purple Blossom on Middlesex St is and was tied to #11 at 235 Rogers St. The girls announced Middlesex site to open at least six months ago. No surprises of same service providers.
On another note, both #8 and #11 at Rogers St were ok but never favorites of mine.
.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 19:30 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 44Purple Blossom.
Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
I have been to #11 in the past but not in a long time.
-
09-11-18 16:45 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 352Yes, it's basically an extension or full replacement for #11. It is nicer inside. Same girls in my experience. No table shower though.
Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 12:03 #1020Regular Member

Posts: 12I can confirm it's all closed down. Signs removed and all. I was able to visit once before they shut down, and would have visited again.
Originally Posted by MasajoViro
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 19:28 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 1038Nagog Vrs Tao
Huge difference between what was offered at Nagog and what is offered at Tao.
Originally Posted by Hidden9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





