Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4108
-
09-06-18 09:42 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 229Nagog
Has anyone been by there? Is the sign down, place empty, etc? I haven't been in the neighborhood since they were visited by Uncle LEO. The article didn't say they were closed. Yet. But Acton doesn't tolerate this kind of diversity.
Originally Posted by Hidden9
[View Original Post]
Perhaps the shop will re-open in a more friendly community.
-
09-03-18 16:10 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 174Any non Asian option?
I want to take a break from Asian stuff and Sonya Patrice I haven't heard in a long time. Any other options around?
-
09-02-18 11:30 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 229Gina and Mama Linda
Great news on Gina! One of these days, Jack, one of us will get Linda for the entire hour. Nice lady.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 22:29 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 1038I've been a few times, it's either 160 or 170 an hour, usually a good time. If you need more info ask, pm or post.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 10:45 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 84Not rocket science
A sawbuck a pop to the local precinct. This IS Massachusetts.
Originally Posted by Hidden9
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 04:58 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 59Nagog acton
This sucks she was alot of fun. Did not last long makes you wonder how places like tao stay off the radar.
Originally Posted by Deangelo
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 19:39 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 636Gina at Spa Tao
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
I took a chance and scheduled with her yesterday and I am happy to report that she is the same Gina that was there before. She looks great and service is just as good as before. I hope she sticks around for awhile. Mama Linda was also her friendly, flirtatious self. One of these days.
Originally Posted by MasajoViro
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 15:20 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 516Amp
Thank you, I'll be sure to post a review after I go!
Originally Posted by PeterBoris
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 08:11 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 112Thai Wellness
I drop in to Thai Wellness whenever I'm in the area which is a few times a year. I've sometimes had wonderful service and a few times just ok. Usually a different girl each time. Table shower is clean. A few weeks ago I stopped in, paid for the hour and shower and got a long shower, great, massage and nice slow finish from a cutie who didn't mind accessing her top. Literally four days later she was gone and the service was ho hum. In my opinion though, it's usually worth the chance. Never had FS there although I did get BBBJ once or twice with a little convincing and I believe strongly that in that category, YMMV! If I could find a regular BBBJ in that area I'd skip the massage but so far, no luck for me.
Originally Posted by OlmanDriver
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 04:26 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 115Amp.
I have been several times over the years Had some good times but this is your typical apartment type AMP.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
The girls change every couple of weeks some are above average some are not.
In Lowell near river.
-
08-29-18 15:40 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 516Cityxguide AMP
There are ad's all the time on cityxguide as well as other sites for massage in Lowell-Chelmsford-Nashua, last 4 digits end in 5851, was going to give it a try next week, does anyone have any information?
-
08-28-18 12:24 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 229Gina at Tao
Haven't seen this 'Gina' yet, Jack--but I did see the one there some months back and thought she gave a good massage. They probably recycle stage names. I've seen what I think are two different providers named 'Lisa' there and never could be sure it was the same one! Tried asking and the language broke down.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 20:43 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 636I wonder if this is the same Gina that was there a year or two ago. She was one of my favorites. If anyone knows please let me know. I may have to pay a visit and see for myself.
Originally Posted by BigMick54
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 20:10 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 44Spa Tao
I was not able to make it yet. Still have to try to get over there.
Originally Posted by BigMick54
[View Original Post]
Has anyone been to Purple Blossom lately.
Looks pretty new but not a lot of reviews about it.
-
08-27-18 19:08 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 174Tao is easily crowd favorite
Despite limited access. I think because table shower takes away a lot of points.
I however when in proper mood prefer Rogers 8. The girls are pretty slutty whoever I have been and ar eager to please at a nominal fees. 11 Rogers feel like they are never in mood.











Reply With Quote






