Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 930 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 13943
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    I am a frequent visitor in Vegas Like 6 x a year. I have used backpage and Mojo both with mixed success.

    Anybody have any UTR girls they are willing to PM me the details on. It would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    Whats UTR?

  2. #3187

    UTR Girls

    I am a frequent visitor in Vegas Like 6 x a year. I have used backpage and Mojo both with mixed success.

    Anybody have any UTR girls they are willing to PM me the details on. It would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #3186

    Mojo Girls

    Just curious if any of you have posted their own ads on Mojo and if so have you had any success.

    If so are you willing to share? And if no is there a reason I should not.

    Thanks.

  4. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Joe,

    You've been the 30th customer of the day for most of the prostitutes you've ever paid for.

    And yeah. . . The ladies didn't wash their pussy in the sink before seeing you.

    So there's that.

    Sincerely,

    The Internet.
    That's what condoms are for. The penis pump is pretty much like using someone else's condom. Not here to argue, I'm sure we all partake in things that other hobbyists might find distasteful.

  5. #3184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    So?

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Ewwwww. I'm thinking how many other hobbyists johnsons have been inside that thing. With MAYBE her washing it off in the sink.
    I'm thinking how many other hobbyists Johnsons have been inside that hookers mouth with MAYBE her brushing her teeth or how many guys tongues have licked that pussy with MAYBE her taking a shower?

    I think there are just some things we take for granted. That said, a penil pump might not be my thing.

    C3.

  6. #3183
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Janessa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jannessa...as-vegas-61454

    Brandy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Or Riley.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2354328

    Also open to any suggestions you guys may have. I am staying on the Strip and would prefer to meet someone who is known over taking the chance with a random girl who either flakes on me or is a cop LOL.

    Thanks!
    That Riley chick is a cam girl if you Google Image search her pics. Doubt they're real.

  7. #3182
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Ewwwww. I'm thinking how many other hobbyists johnsons have been inside that thing. With MAYBE her washing it off in the sink.
    Joe,

    You've been the 30th customer of the day for most of the prostitutes you've ever paid for.

    And yeah. . . The ladies didn't wash their pussy in the sink before seeing you.

    So there's that.

    Sincerely,

    The Internet.

  8. #3181
    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    She use that vacuum vibrator device on you. It was like a sleeve that slid over my cock. She the used a pump to inflate it. As it inflated it squeezed my cock. It was connected to a vibrator and it felt great.
    Ewwwww. I'm thinking how many other hobbyists johnsons have been inside that thing. With MAYBE her washing it off in the sink.

  9. #3180
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Janessa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jannessa...as-vegas-61454

    Brandy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Or Riley.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2354328

    Also open to any suggestions you guys may have. I am staying on the Strip and would prefer to meet someone who is known over taking the chance with a random girl who either flakes on me or is a cop LOL.

    Thanks!
    Saw Brandy like 2-3 months ago I think, not entirely sure of the timeline but she is legit. Starts off a little weary but warms up after she gets more comfortable. Willing to please, but I don't think she drives so that may be an issue for you.

    Also saw you were looking at Abby. I saw her a little more recently and she was an alright time. Only complaint is we had agreed to multiple pops but she pulled every excuse in the book to make sure she left after the first round.

    Both of them have accurate pics. Abby can be a little spacey, so if I had to choose, I'd go with Brandy. Brandy was also very willing to please and did everything asked. Also Abby is a little taller at like 5'7' I think vs Brandy at like 5'3' if that matters at all to you. GL.

  10. #3179

    Will be in town in a couple weeks, wondering if anyone knows any of these girls

    Janessa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jannessa...as-vegas-61454

    Brandy.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Or Riley.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2354328

    Also open to any suggestions you guys may have. I am staying on the Strip and would prefer to meet someone who is known over taking the chance with a random girl who either flakes on me or is a cop LOL.

    Thanks!

  11. #3178
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyPeter1  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw somewhere ojn here that Abby was reviewed. Can anybody confirm or have any other details?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...tttttty_159411
    I would love to know if anyone has seen her recently as well, I am going to be in town in couple weeks and would love to meet her or some girl like her. She is just my type LOL.

  12. #3177

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for some time, and have researched her reviews; but have never pulled the trigger for whatever reason. Just caught an ad tonight with a great pic of her in jeans, and I made the call.

    Great rates, and great service; though no GFE & some covered. There is no way I could know if the menu loosens a little for regulars; but I would definitely repeat should that be the case.

    She has an amazing body, and is much better looking in person imo. She was donning the blue wig when she showed up tonight, and surprisingly; I liked it! Great head on her shoulders, and really appears to have her shit together. She was very lucid with no signs of use. Her professionalism was greatly appreciated.

    Last but not least, she really knows how to work that ass of hers. I was doing really well, but that changed once we moved to k9. I looked at her lovely rump one time too many, and she fucked little problems up with the quickness.

    http://archive.is/bZ74l
    What were her rates if I may ask.

    Thanks.

  13. #3176

    Did.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Read her reviews. She is 100% Pse. Oh I forgot my sun glasses. Tell her I'll pick them up later.
    She use that vacuum vibrator device on you. It was like a sleeve that slid over my cock. She the used a pump to inflate it. As it inflated it squeezed my cock. It was connected to a vibrator and it felt great.

  14. #3175

    Abby.

    Thought I saw somewhere ojn here that Abby was reviewed. Can anybody confirm or have any other details?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...tttttty_159411

  15. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by CajMere21  [View Original Post]
    You're good to go. I have seen her twice and she is awesome!! Have fun!!
    I love this Fning board Thanks boys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape