Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 7739
-
09-22-18 10:41 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 240$400 is fucking bullshit. On top of that there is the VIP fee. That's too much money to do anything in a booth for 15 minutes. I talked to Alyssa the other day. I wanted to know her going rate so I inquired. She knew I'm at regular there and she still quoted me $600! I had no intension on taking her so I didn't negotiate. Guys are better off getting an escort for an hour for the same price. Synn girls are forming a pact and demanding higher prices. Guys need to be informed buyers and not give in. This is also why I stopped using bonedin because they don't discuss growing issues. They want worship and defend strippers that post pictures than to inform guys from being off. I rather give my info here.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 06:59 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 239I agree with the gps. The asking price for FS is $400.
Originally Posted by IFunnyTaker
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 23:43 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 240I can confirm her $100 CBJ offer. But she doesn't offer it all the time.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 22:53 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 147I would not
Their GPS crew is worse then synns. Also the girls don't like being turned down they get rude real quick.
Originally Posted by Ticl90
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 21:24 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 239Your not going to get shit from Daphne. She is a lm dancer who doesn't sell vips based on reviews I read of her. Sabrina offers CBJ for $100 but doesn't fuck. Best to look else where. Going rate for FS is $200 min at Synn.
Originally Posted by DavidHan119
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 18:21 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 240It's not up you or your money. She just not a high mile girl. Trust me I tried everything.
Originally Posted by DavidHan119
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 12:28 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 46Sepearmint
Would anyone recommend this place?
-
09-16-18 04:47 #2167Regular Member

Posts: 2Any update? I would like to try even the price is a little bit high.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 16:15 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 459For me, it was always about the rush in the experience. That said, I'd never pay 300 at a SC. My recommendation would be to never exceed 100 tip. IME, if you wait it out for the girl that'll go for the price of the VIP or for 60-100 tip, you'll have a much more intimate and intense experience. 300 will get you someone who is clearly doing it for the cash, and that tends to be more mechanical / disconnected. Others may disagree, but I've fucked a lot of girls in SC in the past, and almost all of them were the cost of the dance / minimal tip. Build a rapport with them first before accepting a dance. If they won't spend time talking with you, don't waste your time. And if no one is willing to drop their price, just enjoy the hot girls and go to an (A) AMP where you'll only have to spend 140 tops.
Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 15:25 #2165Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-09-18 15:20 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 56Merely stating someone is filing these ladies heads with BS. Nothing about superhotties or GPS crew. Just sharing info. Even the $ ones are starting to ask for more, I told them no.
Originally Posted by CimMaster69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 13:28 #2163Regular Member

Posts: 9Lol
Lmfao yea I don't know what boboloo was smoking when he posted that comment. And you can add Ivanka on that list as well cause both suki and Ivanka are the most delusional out of the 4.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 12:54 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 240I VIP Sin at Synn once. I paid 250. She was not bad but I didn't find her that attractive. Her attitude was good but her face was tired and body was thick.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 12:41 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 240You need to take some of these advices more seriously. I know you're skeptical but they're true. I'm telling you achievable prices. If you're paying more than this then you could ruin the market for all of us.
Originally Posted by CimMaster69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 12:35 #2160

Posts: 681Neither Mercy nor Lust are superhotties and are not part of the GPS crew so their pricing doesn't compare to the ridiculous quotes of beeotches like Andrea, Alyssa or Suki.
Originally Posted by Boboloo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





